NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Olu_Poldy said:
Thanks for the feedback. They have Nija Passports valid till 2017. I was just wondering because i submitted the US passport data page before so if i change to Nija passports now, will it not create conflict?
Your tots please?
Just fill the forms and indicate the Nigeria passport numbers then include a cover letter explaining you are switching the passports as the US ones are due to expire shortly. VOs issue PR visas using the date of the passport that will expire first as benchmark or one year from date MR was received, whichever comes first. All the best :)

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Hello all,
I have been a silent member here. My application got to CIO ON THE 11th of June, though i mistakenly sent a copy of my ECA instead of the original with the main application. I eventually sent a letter explaining what happened along with the original in July. To cut a long story short my card was charged in September and I got my PER in early October. it seems AVO is working much faster this year, congrats to all who have received MR. Make we dey pray for our own. Who knows it might come this year?? I will send my details soon so it can be put on the spreadsheet. You guys are doing a wonderful job.
Finally one question about POF, if you used an FD for the application but later took some money out of it, can u get money from somewhere complete it and fix it again before they ask for updated POF?

Thanks

Tolex J

Aug 21, 2014
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
LANDED..........
29-05-2016
Happy Sunday

Congrats to all that received their PER & MR. The outpour of blessings will never cease in this house IJN. Amen

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
ksa0510 said:
ANALYSIS OF WAITING TIME B/W PER & MEDICAL REQUEST(MR) FOR FSW2014 APPLICANTS USING AVO CURRENT WORKING RATE.
From the FSW 2014 ACCRA Applicants Spreadsheet the following can be deducted
Minimum waiting period b/w PER & MR=4 months 5 days(Based on the 8 applicants that have received their MR)

So if your PER date is May/June/July,your MR will be landing in your email very soon possibly in Nov.2014
if there is no delay in the applicant background checks.
May God speed up our cases with our respective visa office IJN,amen.

Oga, u sabi calculate ooo...lol....well done bro! nice job

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
I have been a silent member here. My application got to CIO ON THE 11th of June, though i mistakenly sent a copy of my ECA instead of the original with the main application. I eventually sent a letter explaining what happened along with the original in July. To cut a long story short my card was charged in September and I got my PER in early October. it seems AVO is working much faster this year, congrats to all who have received MR. Make we dey pray for our own. Who knows it might come this year?? I will send my details soon so it can be put on the spreadsheet. You guys are doing a wonderful job.
Finally one question about POF, if you used an FD for the application but later took some money out of it, can u get money from somewhere complete it and fix it again before they ask for updated POF?

Thanks
Hi, just in case VO asks for the statement of the FD account, be ready to explain the outflow and the source of the inflow. It is usually just best to leave the money intact until your PR visa is issued. This is the best way to avoid many questions and undue delays. All the best.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
ksa0510 said:
ANALYSIS OF WAITING TIME B/W PER & MEDICAL REQUEST(MR) FOR FSW2014 APPLICANTS USING AVO CURRENT WORKING RATE.
Minimum waiting period b/w PER & MR=4 months 5 days(Based on the 8 applicants that have received their MR)
So if your PER date is May/June/July,your MR will be landing in your email very soon possibly in Nov.2014

good one man

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
LATEST UPDATE ON CC,DD,PER & Application returned date on the 9th Nov. 2014 at 15:50 Nigerian Local time
Latest CC Charged: 31 July
Latest DD Encashed: 15 July
Latest PER: 15 July
Latest known application returned Date: 28 August
Total CIC Apps
: 8101

Olu_Poldy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Just fill the forms and indicate the Nigeria passport numbers then include a cover letter explaining you are switching the passports as the US ones are due to expire shortly. VOs issue PR visas using the date of the passport that will expire first as benchmark or one year from date MR was received, whichever comes first. All the best :)
You are truly God sent. Thanks for the piece of advice. I will do as directed.

Kind regards,
Poldy

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
May the blessings of the next not evade us IJMN, Amen.

Congrats once again guys.......... The good news continues

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
Good evening my people and Seniors in the forum. I am here again for more advice. Kindly clarify below extract from CIC site on minimum educational requirement (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp)

“Minimum Education Requirement
You must have a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential AND an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by CIC if your educational credential was obtained outside Canada.
The ECA report will confirm the equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to completed Canadian educational credential(s). The ECA report will also indicate the authenticity of your foreign educational credential(s).
Note: if the primary occupation you have identified in your application is an occupation for which a professional body has been designated by CIC, you must submit an ECA report from that designated professional body with your application to the CIO. If you have identified an occupation for which a professional body has not been designated by CIC, you can submit an ECA report from any one of the other designated organizations”
My question bothers on highlighted area above. I have NCE and B.Sc. in education. I am applying for Early Childhood Educators NOC 4214. Going by extract above, asides ECA report which I just got, am I expected to obtain another ECA report from another designated professional body before I can submit my application?

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
May the blessings of the new week be ours IJMN, Amen. Congrats once again guys. The good news continues.......

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Maxidoo said:
Good evening my people and Seniors in the forum. I am here again for more advice. Kindly clarify below extract from CIC site on minimum educational requirement (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp)

“Minimum Education Requirement
You must have a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential AND an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by CIC if your educational credential was obtained outside Canada.
The ECA report will confirm the equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to completed Canadian educational credential(s). The ECA report will also indicate the authenticity of your foreign educational credential(s).
Note: if the primary occupation you have identified in your application is an occupation for which a professional body has been designated by CIC, you must submit an ECA report from that designated professional body with your application to the CIO. If you have identified an occupation for which a professional body has not been designated by CIC, you can submit an ECA report from any one of the other designated organizations”
My question bothers on highlighted area above. I have NCE and B.Sc. in education. I am applying for Early Childhood Educators NOC 4214. Going by extract above, asides ECA report which I just got, am I expected to obtain another ECA report from another designated professional body before I can submit my application?No.You are not to obtain any other report from the professional body please.

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
ksa0510 said:
Not exactly. Three people got their PER in August and Irele got PER oct 30th. I think AVO is randomly processing May applicants.

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hello House,

Good to be on this forum.

application sent 30-6-2014
application recieved 4-7-2014
spouse IELTS included
self assessed points---70
PER ---28-10-14
destination ----manitoba

congrats to all whose files have moved to next stage. see you at the TOP.