Hello House,

Good to be on this forum.

application sent 30-6-2014
application recieved 4-7-2014
spouse IELTS included
self assessed points---70
PER ---28-10-14
destination ----manitoba

congrats to all whose files have moved to next stage. see you at the TOP.
Congratulations
Please can you enter your details into the FSW2014 Accra Spreadsheet using the
link in my signature
Thanks.
Good luck.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
zeemaple said:
Not exactly. Three people got their PER in August and Irele got PER oct 30th. I think AVO is randomly processing May applicants.
The most important thing is that every applicants that have PER already should get set.
Your files are send to Accra on the same day you receive PER and so they can decide to process yours faster than other applicants lined up before you.
This random processing seems to be initiated from my file as most applicants ahead of me were jumped/skipped while i was issued an impromptu medical request.
The most important thing is the POF.
Let everybody get ready for POF updates and when sending the evidence of POF,kindly take pain to explain any bulk deposit in your statements of accounts while sending it.If you're sending a fixed deposit statement as evidence of POF,please take pain to explain the source of cash flow .....if possible ,include supporting documents if possible.
I really wish everybody positive news this week.
Cheers.

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
kollins said:
The most important thing is that every applicants that have PER already should get set.
Your files are send to Accra on the same day you receive PER and so they can decide to process yours faster than other applicants lined up before you.
This random processing seems to be initiated from my file as most applicants ahead of me were jumped/skipped while i was issued an impromptu medical request.
Let everybody get ready for POF updates and when sending the evidence of POF,kindly take pain to explain any bulk deposit in your statements of accounts while sending it.If you're sending a fixed deposit statement as evidence of POF,please take pain to explain the source of cash flow .....if possible ,include supporting documents if possible.
Cheers.
Thank you Kollins +1 for you.I sent you a PM.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kollins said:
Cheers.
+1

whitneyhazel

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Cheers.
Thanks Kollins! Great insight

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
kollins said:
Cheers.

Hello, please can we use statement of pension account as POF?

ava14

Nov 4, 2014
Hello,

Pls i submitted my application on June 13th, 2014 and was received on June 18th, 2014.
Fee was charged on 2nd October, 2014
I received my PER on 5th November, 2014
Kindly add my details to the spread sheet.

Thank you.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Good morning my lovely people,i would like to appreciate the support, prayer and congratulatory messages i have received here. Just to mention a few people Kollins, Ksa and Pipis Husband for the initiative of this platform we have today. No one would be left out in this rain, we all started this race and will conclude it in good health, sanity of mind, and our dream of a better and quality life will be fulfilled.
Please lets all get set for positive news, Accra is on a roll, Receive it in Jesus name, Amen! Have a blessed week ahead ;) ;) ;)

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
kollins said:
Cheers.
Thanks Kollins +1 for you.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
Canadian mum said:
Good morning my lovely people,i would like to appreciate the support, prayer and congratulatory messages i have received here. Just to mention a few people Kollins, Ksa and Pipis Husband for the initiative of this platform we have today. No one would be left out in this rain, we all started this race and will conclude it in good health, sanity of mind, and our dream of a better and quality life will be fulfilled.
Please lets all get set for positive news, Accra is on a roll, Receive it in Jesus name, Amen! Have a blessed week ahead ;) ;) ;)
AMEN

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
BabyBal said:
Congrats Shakirat! Glad that our NOC has officially woken up :D.
Yes oh Babybal. However, I'm a bit curious though. NOC 1113 still has zero (0) number of applications received on the CIC website. I have gotten my PER and I know a few other people who have as well for a long time. But the number still remains zero.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Good morning dear house,

Congrats to ALL those who received their MR over the weekend. I'm so thrilled that things are moving much quicker than expected. Those waiting for CC/DD charging and PER mail, rest assured that it is on its way.

By God's grace we will all celebrate next year in Canada.

Have a brilliant week ahead.

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
Canadian mum said:
i receive it in Jesus' name. Congrats!!!! You must have been so elated this weekend. I really don't know how i will react when it lands in my husband's inbox. (He is actually the prinicipal applicant). It will be a great day for sure. I posted last week that there was some cloud of divine favour on us......Our God is faithful

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
Dear forunmite, I congratulate those that have received positive response from CIC. I pray ours will come speedily too. I require a candid advice from the forum towards my spouse application which we plan to submit later this week. In order to increase our chances, we both decided to apply as principal applicant since our professions are listed as eligible occupations. My wories now is that can we both use the same POF? I submitted a fixed deposit certificate as POF though in my name. can my spouse use mine as her POF too?