NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
obinja said:
I am so waiting for the flood of PPRs that starts shortly....People, by the way, my earlier question on behalf of a friend and colleague appeared to have dropped on the blind-side. please: I have a colleague at work who originally applied for FSWP in May 2014 (the first week) application was returned for not including the original credential evaluation report. He quickly regularized and resent his application in November 2014 and was granted access to his ecas in feb 2015 for a couple of weeks! He is finding issues logging into ecas as we speak and he has enquired from gtbank if his draft had been cashed. GT confirmed encashment! but alas, the issues are, he is yet to get his PER email from CIC and no form of contact yet from Accra....He is so disturbed at this development. Any help with this issue will be appreciated.

PH, Kollins, KSA et al...Biko
Hi, this is a simple issue that requires patience for the PER to arrive, however the applicants can contact CIO for status of his application by CSE, email or phone call.
The link for CSE is, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
The email is cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc
For phone, place a call to CIC in Canada with the number below and make enquiries but be advised that the agents are always to give info over the phone. He may need to be super patient as he may spend almost 20 or 30 minutes on the phone with them. Call them anytime from 12 noon Nigerian time (8am in Canada). The number is +1-613-944-4000 and select 1 for English.

All the best.

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Gofame said:
People!!!!!...I need all the assistance in the world now o..cos this cant be happening
, I am going to post below the mail I recieved from AVO on friday the 6th of march...Pls go through and tell me what you think I can do:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You were asked in a letter sent on November 20, 2014 to provide evidence that you had available funds in order to immigrate to Canada. This letter informed you that your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer and we also gave you the opportunity to respond to our concerns. I have received the requested proofs of funds and I have determined that you are not eligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financial requirements necessary for a family of 4 persons ($22, 170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Your bank statements indicate large deposits which are considered questionable and do not reflect your regular income and savings you would have made over the past 3 years. I am not satisfied all those funds belong to you.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers Class and I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

That is the l mail o...the money was even in excess with evidences and teller of deposits, payslips etc...Maybe I wasnt detailed in explain the transfers bcos I included evidences I dont what happen...what can I do should I resend the same thing explain every line in detail again ,as I have already prepared that? or should I get a lawyer? If a lawyer is needed now which can you STRONGLY recommend that can deliver favourable results?...Pls people help o..this is not a good news for the family after all the effort since 2013...I need HELP!!!!!
My Brother, regardless of this report choose to believe and stand on God's report. Now is the time to pray out your heart like never before. I know that God will give you a mouth and a wisdom that they can never resist or gain say. He will fight this battle for you!

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, this is a simple issue that requires patience for the PER to arrive, however the applicants can contact CIO for status of his application by CSE, email or phone call.
The link for CSE is, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
The email is cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc
For phone, place a call to CIC in Canada with the number below and make enquiries but be advised that the agents are always to give info over the phone. He may need to be super patient as he may spend almost 20 or 30 minutes on the phone with them. Call them anytime from 12 noon Nigerian time (8am in Canada). The number is +1-613-944-4000 and select 1 for English.

All the best.
Thanks PH. God bless!

Nikky show

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/1/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23/7/2015
Med's Done....
31/7/2015
Passport Req..
1/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2016
LANDED..........
4/7/2016
Good Day All,

I recently got my police certificate from the UK. Should I send it to AVO now or wait till they request for it?

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
It is better if you send it when they request for it

Nikky show said:
Good Day All,

I recently got my police certificate from the UK. Should I send it to AVO now or wait till they request for it?

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi meemee, the resume you used to apply for the jobs, did you write them yourself or used a resume writer?

meemee said:
Hi patecole,

I started at MR stage oh.... just a handful of companies really. applied through indeed.ca and monster.ca

Good thing is i have established contact with the recruiters. I honestly didnt think they would call.

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
This AVO silence na wao!

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Hi Ed_b_good,

I am a strong believer in extensive research and DIY (do-it-yourself). I am also very much an Ijebu person.

Did my resume and cover letter myself AFTER reviewing similar HR professional type resumes on canadian jobsites.

Visit indeed.ca, eluta.ca and moster.ca for resume styles that match your career interest.

Ed_b_good said:
Hi meemee, the resume you used to apply for the jobs, did you write them yourself or used a resume writer?

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Thanks meemee, will look through the site you recommended.

meemee said:
Hi Ed_b_good,

I am a strong believer in extensive research and DIY (do-it-yourself). I am also very much an Ijebu person.

Did my resume and cover letter myself AFTER reviewing similar HR professional type resumes on canadian jobsites.

Visit indeed.ca, eluta.ca and moster.ca for resume styles that match your career interest.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Blessed Canadian said:
Join me Glorify our Great God oooooooooo

He is indeed faithful

Our PPR has landed today
I give God all the praise

He shall do it for d rest of you in Jesus name . Amennnnnnnnn
Ameeeeeennnnnnnnn oooohhhh!!!!!! Congtlrats,it shall end in praise oh.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Toronto_Raptor said:
Greetings again my people. It seems AVO has my time today. See under for my latest update. Got this at 3.05pm today.
I pray we all make progress in this journey faster than we expect. This is 5 months after PER (October 1st). God be praised.

Pipis Husband I greet you! Debbiejosh, I told you I was right behind you, didn't I?? :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Toronto_Raptor

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Congrats my personal person, I wish you a speedy process from here on.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Ebube said:
Hi all, I have been following this forum silently for a while now. My application was received at CIC on Dec 11th 2014 NOC 1212, got PER on March 2nd.
Congrats. The wait continues.

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hey Mee mee, thanks for the heads up.
I have noted the link but my options would be clearer onces we get to CA. I have dome Human Resources management Module before which comprised of some key HR functions and element on the MBA program I did here in one of the UK universities.
so am hoping that I would easily find my way around things.

Many thank.

meemee said:
Hi Anyi Nature,

Please visit this link: http://conted.ucalgary.ca/public/category/courseCategoryCertificateProfile.do?method=load&certificateId=1706239

You may also want to do the project management professional (PMP) exam as more and more employers require their HR staff to have PM skills.

All the best.

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hey Chief,

Thanks for making out some time to reply, I appreciate a lot. I just want to tell you that it has been like a roller coaster this journey you know.
I first applied in 2008 when I came over to the UK for my masters but then I had no clue on how to make a quality and substantial application so it was rejected and application fee was returned.

In 2011, Cap was reached by the time my application got to central Intake office in Sydney.
Then there was a pause on the system and it reopened in 2013, my application got in, I had PER but was called for an interview in 2013 Feb by LVO but in Sept same year, our dream came to an end.
So I put in my wife's as she is also very qualified for NOC 1112 in May 2014 and as luck and Mercy of God would have it, we have done medicals and paid for PPRF and sent updated schedule A as requested by AVO official.

Please chief I need your candid advise, opinion and input as an experienced member.

My wife's passport and mine are with the Home Office in the UK and my wife's has expired in December last year, my will expire this August. Our appeal hearing has been heard but we haven't got a decision yet on it. Now in the UK, they do not return passports back if you ask them, the only thing they do is if you book your flight to go back to Nigeria, they will bring it at the airport on the date and time of departure. it is called a supervised departure.

So we are ready to leave the UK now for Naija but we need to plan, we need to get the passport request from AVO to be assured it is all settled and confirmed. we don't know how long it might take home office to return it. so we will need to renew our passports before sending them to AVO. Also my wife needs to do a change of name from her maiden to mine so that it will reflect in the new passport.

We are thinking of asking AVO when they request to give us a bit of time to be able to sort all of these instead of 15 days.
what do you think please?

Kind regards,

kollins said:
Really commend your courage in moving ahead against all odds.
I must also congratulate you and the whole family for your current status.
Regarding the time frame given at Passport request for onward submission,Accra will normally give 15 calendar days for the submission of your passports documents...this means that the passport documents must get to Accra facility of the Canadian high commission latest on the 15th day after your receive the passport requests.
A sample of the generic passport request mail normally sent by Accra Visa office is quoted below..
"
Ifeanyi Anyi_Nature
xxxxxx- xxxxxxx
London,
england
+44

Dear Ifeanyi Anyi Nature:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (11th March, 2016) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay"
I have extracted above the portion that clearly shows the 15 days given.
Cheers.