Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi DeeBruv, many applicants including from other VOs have reported this. Apparently, it is a new administrative process with the VOs but surely means your files are currently being processed. It's nothing to worry about but a rather a call to intensify your prayers, God will surely show up for you all, amen :)
thanks Pipis husband

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Hi Pipis Husband, may I tap from your wealth of experience?

A Canadian friend of mine just reminded me I will need to have my spouse's credential evaluated by any of the evaluation bodies designated by CIC, considering that she will have to work also when we get to Canada. As the principal applicant, I used WES for my evaluation, and specifically the fswp evaluation package. On WES site, there are different evaluation packages (for students, for immigrants, for job seekers, for employers, for educators, for professional licensing).

Which evaluation package in your opinion would be best for my spouse who is not the principal applicant, but who is a worker and a job seeker accompanying me the principal applicant? Remember we used the fswp package which was the required option for all principal applicants.

My advice to all principal applicants and correct me if I am wrong, is, it will be easier for us to have our spouses' credentials evaluated while we still dey naija because, imagine contacting any of the Nigerian Universities/Polytechnics from outside to help you process/or authenticate a credential. I do not know what your experiences were, but I experienced hell trying to get my credential evaluated here in Nigeria(despite going down to the campus in person and all the sorting one had to do).

I hope this will help all of us as we navigate into Canada and my prayer is, that we all experience a stressless job/career pursuite.

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Greetings people!
Please can someone help me with MEDICAL FORMS?
I cant seem to find it online at www.cic.gc.ca

The medical request mail I received from AVO did not say if forms will be sent to me the following day as I have noticed with a lot others before me. I have asked the hospital and they do not have the forms. Help ooooo!!!.....

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto_Raptor said:
Greetings people!
Please can someone help me with MEDICAL FORMS?
I cant seem to find it online at www.cic.gc.ca

The medical request mail I received from AVO did not say if forms will be sent to me the following day as I have noticed with a lot others before me. I have asked the hospital and they do not have the forms. Help ooooo!!!.....
T_Rap: The forms are personalized for each applicant and will follow in an email that drops in an hour or so....hold your breath :)

7G

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
31-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
Hi All,

Quick question please:

In the "Additional Family Information" forms, I inadvertently made some typo errors in the DOB of two of my wife's siblings and completely omitted the details of one of my siblings.

Can I use the CSE form from AVO website to inform them about these omissions and request the necessary changes?

NOC - 2241
App. Received - Dec. 5, 2014
DD - Jan. 29, 2015
PER - Feb. 26, 2015

Will appreciate any useful feedback.

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
obinja said:
T_Rap: The forms are personalized for each applicant and will follow in an email that drops in an hour or so....hold your breath :)
Thanks Obinja, your prediction fell short by 59 minutes! :D
Seems I screamed too soon ... I received the forms in my email just after reading your message.
Let me go prepare for tomorrow ... thanks all.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Toronto_Raptor said:
Thanks Preferred. No mind my casual talk for here o ... I don jubilate tire! Dem get my time as per say dem send me mail twice in a day!

Thanks everyone, my prayers are with you all.
I know you are very happy :)

Na real milestone. I am waiting for your PPR. Then you will 'wash' every single communication you received from AVO.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
People!!!!!...I need all the assistance in the world now o..cos this cant be happening
, I am going to post below the mail I recieved from AVO on friday the 6th of march...Pls go through and tell me what you think I can do:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You were asked in a letter sent on November 20, 2014 to provide evidence that you had available funds in order to immigrate to Canada. This letter informed you that your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer and we also gave you the opportunity to respond to our concerns. I have received the requested proofs of funds and I have determined that you are not eligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financial requirements necessary for a family of 4 persons ($22, 170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Your bank statements indicate large deposits which are considered questionable and do not reflect your regular income and savings you would have made over the past 3 years. I am not satisfied all those funds belong to you.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers Class and I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

That is the l mail o...the money was even in excess with evidences and teller of deposits, payslips etc...Maybe I wasnt detailed in explain the transfers bcos I included evidences I dont what happen...what can I do should I resend the same thing explain every line in detail again ,as I have already prepared that? or should I get a lawyer? If a lawyer is needed now which can you STRONGLY recommend that can deliver favourable results?...Pls people help o..this is not a good news for the family after all the effort since 2013...I need HELP!!!!!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
People!!!!!...I need all the assistance in the world now o..cos this cant be happening
, I am going to post below the mail I recieved from AVO on friday the 6th of march...Pls go through and tell me what you think I can do:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You were asked in a letter sent on November 20, 2014 to provide evidence that you had available funds in order to immigrate to Canada. This letter informed you that your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer and we also gave you the opportunity to respond to our concerns. I have received the requested proofs of funds and I have determined that you are not eligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financial requirements necessary for a family of 4 persons ($22, 170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Your bank statements indicate large deposits which are considered questionable and do not reflect your regular income and savings you would have made over the past 3 years. I am not satisfied all those funds belong to you.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers Class and I am therefore refusing your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

That is the l mail o...the money was even in excess with evidences and teller of deposits, payslips etc...Maybe I wasnt detailed in explain the transfers bcos I included evidences I dont what happen...what can I do should I resend the same thing explain every line in detail again ,as I have already prepared that? or should I get a lawyer? If a lawyer is needed now which can you STRONGLY recommend that can deliver favourable results?...Pls people help o..this is not a good news for the family after all the effort since 2013...I need HELP!!!!!

This is really tough. If possible, can you post the letter you sent to them here so that people can read it to give their opinions. For a period of 3 years that they have mentioned must be the period you have being working and probably feel that with the documentation that you have submitted, you could not have had such a money. Kindly post here and let us reason together.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
This is really tough. If possible, can you post the letter you sent to them here so that people can read it to give their opinions. For a period of 3 years that they have mentioned must be the period you have being working and probably feel that with the documentation that you have submitted, you could not have had such a money. Kindly post here and let us reason together.

GentleAndrew get the picture....I submitted 2 accounts one for me and one for my spouse...for my account basically you will see my salary inflow and expenses done while my spouse's account is where bulk cash and investment are, of which the investment she did was shown with deposit tellers when these where done and collected the proceeds which was worth 3m....the only bulk deposit in my account was 2M which was a sale of property with evidence of the deed of assignment...totaling 5M for a family of 4

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Gofame said:
GentleAndrew get the picture....I submitted 2 accounts one for me and one for my spouse...for my account basically you will see my salary inflow and expenses done while my spouse's account is where bulk cash and investment are, of which the investment she did was shown with deposit tellers when these where done and collected the proceeds which was worth 3m....the only bulk deposit in my account was 2M which was a sale of property with evidence of the deed of assignment...totaling 5M for a family of 4
Gofame, this negative news is not urs. Pls, write them again and explain in details all ur financial deposits/ transaction, pray & you will hear good news from them. Dont fret, It is well with u.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Gofame said:

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

God is in control. Ur labor in this Canada project will not be in vain in Jesus name.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
bensonams said:
God is in control. Ur labor in this Canada project will not be in vain in Jesus name.
Amen My brother, I have already prepared a detailed step by step explanation to resend to them...Pls people pray with me o....

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
Amen My brother, I have already prepared a detailed step by step explanation to resend to them...Pls people pray with me o....
I believe all will be well. Please get someone to '4 eye' the write up with you. Even if it means a PM to the experts. We are with you in prayers.

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Hi Gofame,

My bit is this: the immigration officers are more concerned about 'source of inflow' rather than the inflow itself.

Ensure you provide a letter detailing your current gross earnings as well as monthly payslips. This covers your regular source of income.

Per the large deposits....you must provide irrefutable evidence to show sale of property. Also, ensure you have documents to prove you were the initially owner of the property, sale receipts and possibly details of all related sale transactions. Do you have correspondences between yourself and the buyer? Include them.

Please do not be in a hurry to respond to AVO. You must try and reason like them and provide all required documents to make your point, but nsure you respond to them within the time frame. Remember: physical evidence of property ownership, correspondence between yourself and the buyer, sales receipts, corresponding bank entries, etc.

I hope this helps a bit.

Gofame said: