Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Flosure said:
As Your Soul Prospers

I read a daily devotional this morning which I believe would serve as a paradigm shift in our mentality (as we make our relocation plans)

Settle this in your mind....You can prosper anywhere in the world (whether the place is the wealthiest or the poorest country); again, I say you can prosper any where.

I know that people have many tales to tell about their settling down in Canada but you don't have to experience a bad tale (but you must make conscious effort to play your part).

We all know the story of Joseph as he was led into captivity from his own brothers and finally into the prison in Egypt.

Later, Joseph was put in prison. There's really not much opportunity for advancement in prison, is there? But God gave him insight that no other man in Egypt had. That insight landed him a position on Pharaoh's staff. Not as a slave but as the most honored man in the entire country next to Pharaoh himself.

He rode along in a chariot and people literally bowed down before him. During a worldwide famine, Joseph was in charge of all the food. Now that's prosperity!

How did God accomplish all that? By prospering Joseph's soul. No matter how dismal his situation became, no matter how impossible his problems, God was able to reveal the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for him.

That's what makes God's method of prospering so exciting. It works anywhere and everywhere. It will work in the poorest countries on the face of this earth just like it worked in Egypt. And you can be sure that it will work for you too!

Let's keep improving ourselves, up-scalling our skills, learning new business skills, acquiring certifications, etc.

Be positive that you will prosper when you eventually relocate to Canada even if things seem to be tough at the initial stage (just as it was for Joseph in Egypt). Be positive that you will prosper exceedingly.

I pray that God will prosper our souls as we relocate to Canada and reveal to us the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for us all.
Amen! I strongly agree and accept this line of thought

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Hi Peeps,
Pls could you confirm TIME for the Eagles Naija Canada forum on Saturday

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Boluwatife said:
Rejoice with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My MR has arrived.
Always remember that God is on the throne and He rules in the affairs of the children of men!!!!
We will all rejoice soon.
Thanks PH and all other FORUMITES
Congrats dear, it shall end in praise.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
Always remember that God is on the throne and He rules in the affairs of the children of men!!!!
Congrats Boluwatife, indeed God has willed it.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Congratulations Boluwatife, may God perfect everything concerning your application.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
hey Bolu, congrats again. Everything is double double for you :)

As discussed on the phone, you are proceeding smoothly. Wish you the best :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Iphyo said:
Hi Peeps,
Pls could you confirm TIME for the Eagles Naija Canada forum on Saturday
Hi Iphy, time is 12pm Saturday for the Eagles meeting.

Hope to see you and so many faces that day, it will be epic! ;)

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
Congrats Boluwatife...the end is near and has come for the beginning of a new story in Canada.March on to PPR

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi guys, just saying hello.

How's everyone doing? Hope the Canadian dream is still alive and burning in your hearts. I'd like to let you know that the breakthrough is on it's way. Wether you are on the FSW route or the EE route, your expectations shall not be cut short at all.

For all those calling my number or sending me BBM/WhatsApp chats, I apologise that i am unable to respond as I forgot my phone at home! :p

Please send me PMs for now and I'll respond from my laptop, as I as I get my phone I'll try to respond to all missed calls and chats. ;D

I wish you all a pleasant day and look forward to seeing those of you who will make it to the Eagles meeting this Saturday. I really need to see some of you clowns, the funniest people I have never met 8)

Warm regards from Pipi and I, her Husband :)

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Congratulations Boluwatife. When was your PER date?

Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi guys, just saying hello.

How's everyone doing? Hope the Canadian dream is still alive and burning in your hearts. I'd like to let you know that the breakthrough is on it's way. Wether you are on the FSW route or the EE route, your expectations shall not be cut short at all.

For all those calling my number or sending me BBM/WhatsApp chats, I apologise that i am unable to respond as I forgot my phone at home! :p

Please send me PMs for now and I'll respond from my laptop, as I as I get my phone I'll try to respond to all missed calls and chats. ;D

I wish you all a pleasant day and look forward to seeing those of you who will make it to the Eagles meeting this Saturday. I really need to see some of you clowns, the funniest people I have never met 8)

Warm regards from Pipi and I, her Husband :)
Wishing you same and thanks for the encouragement!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
Big congrats!

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Boluwatife. I rejoice with you. Delay is not Denial.

Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
Congratulations! He is a faithful God!

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
Flosure said:
As Your Soul Prospers

I read a daily devotional this morning which I believe would serve as a paradigm shift in our mentality (as we make our relocation plans)

Settle this in your mind....You can prosper anywhere in the world (whether the place is the wealthiest or the poorest country); again, I say you can prosper any where.

I know that people have many tales to tell about their settling down in Canada but you don't have to experience a bad tale (but you must make conscious effort to play your part).

We all know the story of Joseph as he was led into captivity from his own brothers and finally into the prison in Egypt.

Later, Joseph was put in prison. There's really not much opportunity for advancement in prison, is there? But God gave him insight that no other man in Egypt had. That insight landed him a position on Pharaoh's staff. Not as a slave but as the most honored man in the entire country next to Pharaoh himself.

He rode along in a chariot and people literally bowed down before him. During a worldwide famine, Joseph was in charge of all the food. Now that's prosperity!

How did God accomplish all that? By prospering Joseph's soul. No matter how dismal his situation became, no matter how impossible his problems, God was able to reveal the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for him.

That's what makes God's method of prospering so exciting. It works anywhere and everywhere. It will work in the poorest countries on the face of this earth just like it worked in Egypt. And you can be sure that it will work for you too!

Let's keep improving ourselves, up-scalling our skills, learning new business skills, acquiring certifications, etc.

Be positive that you will prosper when you eventually relocate to Canada even if things seem to be tough at the initial stage (just as it was for Joseph in Egypt). Be positive that you will prosper exceedingly.

I pray that God will prosper our souls as we relocate to Canada and reveal to us the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for us all.
Amen