+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
After making the Case Specific Enquiry I found the below sentences:

Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a reply within 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).

If your application is within normal processing times you may not receive a reply from the visa office.

If your message contains new information for your application (e.g. adding a newborn or change of address) your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email.

মাঝখানের লাইন নিয়ে আমার আপত্তি আছে। অনেক ভাইয়েরা ই প্রত্যুত্তর পেয়েছে, তাই আমাকে ও দিতে হবে ;)। শেষ এর লাইনটা ভালো লাগলো। :)

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brothers,

I am sharing a bit interesting news about Singapore....They have issued MR+PPR+PCC for two MI-2 (2010 opening) and two MI-3 (2011 opening) on the same week...

So for the first time I have observed 4 MR within a week...:)

And the important observation is they have not issued MI3 applicants medical after 2012 aug. So now they have started to issue for our just prev applicants....

Lets see what they gonna do ....will they keep this pace or not.... ;)

Here is the two MI-3 applicant whom got MR on two/one day earlier:

GOD IS GREAT.... :)
All I am understanding is if 2010 and 2011 applicants are getting MR now, and if this pace continues we are not suppose to get MR this year (correct if I am wrong) however, sgvo not suppose to keep 2013 applicants in queue so that they can deal with older applicants but they suppose to work on 2013 and the older applicants at a time and should have completed last year!!! But we all are still waiting :(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mrahman said:
All I am understanding is if 2010 and 2011 applicants are getting MR now, and if this pace continues we are not suppose to get MR this year (correct if I am wrong) however, sgvo not suppose to keep 2013 applicants in queue so that they can deal with older applicants but they suppose to work on 2013 and the older applicants at a time and should have completed last year!!! But we all are still waiting :(

Brother,

Inshallah God will not frustrate us....They may change their pace starting from the earlier week.... :D :D

Stay positive...:)

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
jashim said:
You may do it by CSE by providing your info (UCI, Date of birth,....), state some sentence about your job changes (where you were & where you are working right now) in the box provided there at CSE page....then upload your scanned copy of offer letter/joining letter/contract paper from your new employer. If I were in your position then I would try to attach the release letter/experience letter (for the duration clarification) from my previous employer as well.

Oh! this is just my opinion. Hope Ashif Bhai & other senior member will give you the right direction....... :)
Thanx Jashim & ashif bro for ur kind information

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
+1 for this

mrahman said:
New rule for citizenship:

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/19/conservative_governments_citizenship_bill_faces_legal_challenge.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/citizenship-act-will-create-two-classes-of-canadians/article18778296/

Summary:-
Citizenship applications take about 2-3 years to process, on top of the four years stay in Canada to be eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship. And ppl who have dual nationality can get revoked of Canadian citizenship.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mrahman said:
New rule for citizenship:

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/19/conservative_governments_citizenship_bill_faces_legal_challenge.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/citizenship-act-will-create-two-classes-of-canadians/article18778296/

Summary:-
Citizenship applications take about 2-3 years to process, on top of the four years stay in Canada to be eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship. And ppl who have dual nationality can get revoked of Canadian citizenship.
+1 mrahman brother... :-* :-* :-*

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
this is latest from my GCMS enquiry........
************************************************************************************************
Hello XXXXXX,
You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Your payment receipt number is #XXXXXXXXXX.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Information Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CIC’s ATIP Division by e-mail.
Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.
*************************************************************************************************
now the question is what is the date of receipt they mean ? I applied on 4th June and this mail came yesterday........

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ruhee said:
this is latest from my GCMS enquiry........
************************************************************************************************
Hello XXXXXX,
You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Your payment receipt number is #XXXXXXXXXX.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Information Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CIC's ATIP Division by e-mail.
Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.
*************************************************************************************************
now the question is what is the date of receipt they mean ? I applied on 4th June and this mail came yesterday........

This is nothing but an acknowledgement from ATIP site.....

date of receipt ----GCMS request day...

So u will rcv ur GCMS after 30 days of this day...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brothers,

I am sharing a bit interesting news about Singapore....They have issued MR+PPR+PCC for two MI-2 (2010 opening) and two MI-3 (2011 opening) on the same week...

So for the first time I have observed 4 MR within a week...:)

And the important observation is they have not issued MI3 applicants medical after 2012 aug. So now they have started to issue for our just prev applicants....

Lets see what they gonna do ....will they keep this pace or not.... ;)

Here is the two MI-3 applicant whom got MR on two/one day earlier:

GOD IS GREAT.... :)
Oh Another claim of MR from MI3 applicants.... So its not Four Its Five medical in a single week...

I really wish SGVO will continue this pace.. :)

AKASH ENTO said:
Congratulation to HMU and Hasanimamsujan vai and wish you good luck.

Dear Forum mates,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I have received MR, PC, POF and PP request on 20-06-2014 from SVO through email. Please pray for me as well as other forum mates who have got these types of good news and those who are waiting for the same.

Akash

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
ashif_eee said:
Oh Another claim of MR from MI3 applicants.... So its not Four Its Five medical in a single week...

I really wish SGVO will continue this pace.. :)
As about 20% of the applicants are in forum, the weekly MR number should be higher, I reckon. Insallah Ashif bhai they will keep the pace and hopefully increase it :)

niknik

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
From my point of view, our files first kept for “initial review” after coming from CIC to SGVO. Usually this is the phase where the visa officers asked for the documents if they find it necessary and obvious for the completion of the file. If everything is right then the file is moved to “final review” phase. When the officer finishes reviewing our file finally, s/he will send MR request and other staffs to the applicant. But here the main concern is time. How much time it will take to complete the review and send MR totally depends upon them. From one month (tomsware bro’s link below) from now to one and half year or more (ref-akash ento bro, who got mail of “final review” in Jan 2013 and MR on June 2014).

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.885.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.900.html

LVO works in opposite direction rather; they give MR request first and then send the file for overall final review, I guess.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.66300.html

WHAT DO U THINK GUYS?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
niknik said:
From my point of view, our files first kept for “initial review” after coming from CIC to SGVO. Usually this is the phase where the visa officers asked for the documents if they find it necessary and obvious for the completion of the file. If everything is right then the file is moved to “final review” phase. When the officer finishes reviewing our file finally, s/he will send MR request and other staffs to the applicant. But here the main concern is time. How much time it will take to complete the review and send MR totally depends upon them. From one month (tomsware bro's link below) from now to one and half year or more (ref-akash ento bro, who got mail of “final review” in Jan 2013 and MR on June 2014).

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.885.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.900.html

LVO works in opposite direction rather; they give MR request first and then send the file for overall final review, I guess.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.66300.html

WHAT DO U THINK GUYS?
Brother,

Appreciate ur analysis....

Sometimes it varies for the LVO cases.....Most of the applicants are still waiting for Medical...

And the time is totally depends on Singapore Visa Office.

Wait and pray for each other brother......