+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
mdalinaqvi said:
Great News is finally in. have been checking and refreshing my mailbox for all these days now so finally when the email came in couldn't believe this was the one i have been so very patiently waiting for.

Got a PER mail from Centralized Intake Office with a UCI number and application number which states that my application has received a positive determination of Eligibility to be processed :)

its been a long and harrowing journey so far, from being cheated by a so called immigration consultant to here its been a rough ride, but something which will be cherished for a very long time.

For fellow boarders, just hang in there and have a firm belief that God Willing everything will fall in its place.

To the Admins and people who have been caring and sharing leaders, a big kudos to you. May God almighty recompense you for your efforts.

for analytics sake- Application received 15th May, Mode of Payment- DD, PER Received- 23rd July. Details in the spreadsheet were input incorrectly. IELTS- 8.5 and Self Calculated points- 74.

Best Wishes.
Congratulations! Best of lucK>>> ;D ;D ;D

mdalinaqvi

Apr 20, 2013
pepto said:
Congratulations! Best of lucK>>> ;D ;D ;D
Thanks Pepto. strange coincidence this, both of us are NOC 3142, and both our applications were received on 15th May ;) have we made any headway with our application?

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
mdalinaqvi said:
Thanks Pepto. strange coincidence this, both of us are NOC 3142, and both our applications were received on 15th May ;) have we made any headway with our application?
Mdalinaquvi: You are right that it is a coincidence that we both are from NOC 3142 and further more important to note on the spreadsheet is that 2 persons before me and 2 persons after me from the candidate whose application was received on 15th have received their PER. I am still waiting....It seems I should get lucky soon. :D :D :D

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
Many congrats to u........!!!!!

mdalinaqvi said:
Great News is finally in. have been checking and refreshing my mailbox for all these days now so finally when the email came in couldn't believe this was the one i have been so very patiently waiting for.

Got a PER mail from Centralized Intake Office with a UCI number and application number which states that my application has received a positive determination of Eligibility to be processed :)

its been a long and harrowing journey so far, from being cheated by a so called immigration consultant to here its been a rough ride, but something which will be cherished for a very long time.

For fellow boarders, just hang in there and have a firm belief that God Willing everything will fall in its place.

To the Admins and people who have been caring and sharing leaders, a big kudos to you. May God almighty recompense you for your efforts.

for analytics sake- Application received 15th May, Mode of Payment- DD, PER Received- 23rd July. Details in the spreadsheet were input incorrectly. IELTS- 8.5 and Self Calculated points- 74.

Best Wishes.

AZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Med's Request
Passport Req..
22.09.2014 / DM on 25.09.14
VISA ISSUED...
Floxzy said:
Hi friends. Since I haven't heard from CIC, I am beginning to think I should mail in a fresh application as early as next week. The only challenge right now are my IELTS scores. I sent the originals and have only photocopies left. Any advise on how to deal with this? Appreciated!
Just request your additional IELTS original copy on some address other than the previously mentioned i.e. Yours, like someone of your friend, colleague or any enterprise address. I got that using the same method previously.
Good luck

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Well this was the same situation I was trying to say Yesterday, But even the admins did not take it in account.
Instead the admins even created a FAQ which answered that once UCI is issued , we are through. But I did try to throw caution to the wind by saying that getting a UCI does not confirm PER. One final stage is still left.
I am not trying to get anyone down but experience does count.
After CC charge, its the final and more thorough investigation is done before we are issued PER.
i was even rejected because :
1> did not send my marksheets to confirm how many years i had studied , though degree was submitted
2> did not send sisters utilitiy bills (had only sent PR card confirmation and birth certificate of hers.
I guess its my 4th Application, have burnt my fingers many times and not even sure that I might get through this time, until and unless i get the PER.
Fingers crossed.

pepto said:
Dear bhFSW2174:

You are very much persistent in your query. I know you have asked the same question for so many times especially from Islandbabe and Jigzyy but everytime someone else replies but you don't get satisfaction. I am noticing your queries because i am in same situation. I told already in a post that my DD was from a nationalized bank in New Delhi to a branch in Toronto (RBC).

Also my status says same thing "In Process" and I believe everyone who were on 15/May could see their status as same but waiting impatiently from CIO.

Let me help you in this for a while from my earlier experience. As long as completeness check and MI are done we are ok but as Darkman explained even though small possibility there is a possibility worth mentioning that the visa officer may come up with s

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
@ prince_of_darkness - I agree with you up to a certain point. But you must also accept that this year's FSW seems to work with its own methodology. Going by what we have seen so far, there has been no NER. I read the manual 10 times (so has jigzyy) and we could not come to a proper conclusion. Hence we assume that PER = CC charge + 10 days or so!

mdalinaqvi

Apr 20, 2013
pepto said:
Mdalinaquvi: You are right that it is a coincidence that we both are from NOC 3142 and further more important to note on the spreadsheet is that 2 persons before me and 2 persons after me from the candidate whose application was received on 15th have received their PER. I am still waiting....It seems I should get lucky soon. :D :D :D
@ pepto. Tomorrow will be ur lucky day.
@ Manish - thanks. Another 3142 ;)

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
islandbabe said:
Hi ESZB.....please double check this info as DD2211 was correct....as long as a job falls under those categories you get points for it....HOWEVER you need at least 1 year to qualify under a NOC from the list of open NOCs for that year's intake.
@ islandbabe: By Jove! You are right.... the references from the CIC website couldnt clarify the point but the mention of Guide7000 by vicky_si rang the bell...read through the Work Experience section ..... And there it was!! :D

"In order to receive points for all of the jobs you have had over the past ten years, your work experience must be in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011."

And later JBZZ provided a relevant reference case.

Matter settled now and I am clear. Thank you islandbabe, vicky_si and JBZZ .... and kewlCanada!

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
JohnnyZee said:
@ prince_of_darkness - I agree with you up to a certain point. But you must also agree that this year's FSW seems to work with its own methodology. Going by what we have seen so far, there has been no NER. Hence we assume that PER = CC charge + 10 days or so!
Dear JohnyZee,

You are also right in your assumption. The fact is that CIC over the years have grown up and have exactly defined everything in their documents checklist now what to attach to claim the points in the adaptability leaving hardly anything for the Visa Officer to look something negative.

However, at the end it would still be wise to say that the final approval comes in the form of PER approved through visa officer on the file.

:)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) Thank You. Humbled by your words of kindness.

mdalinaqvi said:
+1 for you Islandbabe for unrelenting/tireless/painstaking efforts and your endurance in helping others. God Bless :)

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
pepto said:
Dear JohnyZee,

You are also right in your assumption. The fact is that CIC over the years have grown up and have exactly defined everything in their documents checklist now what to attach to claim the points in the adaptability leaving hardly anything for the Visa Officer to look something negative.

However, at the end it would still be wise to say that the final approval comes in the form of PER approved through visa officer on the file.

:)
Agree; hope for the best, prepare for the worst :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
On a lighter note:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
prince_of_darkness said:
Well this was the same situation I was trying to say Yesterday, But even the admins did not take it in account.
Instead the admins even created a FAQ which answered that once UCI is issued , we are through. But I did try to throw caution to the wind by saying that getting a UCI does not confirm PER. One final stage is still left.
I am not trying to get anyone down but experience does count.
After CC charge, its the final and more thorough investigation is done before we are issued PER.
i was even rejected because :
1> did not send my marksheets to confirm how many years i had studied , though degree was submitted
2> did not send sisters utilitiy bills (had only sent PR card confirmation and birth certificate of hers.
I guess its my 4th Application, have burnt my fingers many times and not even sure that I might get through this time, until and unless i get the PER.
Fingers crossed.
thanks for sharing your experience 8)
We have to wait and watch to see how FSWP works for this year.
If someone receive NER after cc charged and ECAS - IN PROCESS (God forbid) then we can be sure that this year their approach is the same as it was in FSWP-2011.