+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
rawdah said:
To know the status of your application by calling cic
call 0016139444000
select 1 for English
then 1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cic
then 1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be asked
listen the request 3 times without entering client id number
then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date etc
then agent will check in the system and shall give feedback
thnxx fo sharing

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Is anyone facing difficulty login to ecas system

I am trying since 5 min. but not able to get through the data validation page

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
pepto said:
Dear

@ abcpunjab
@ maina

The point is to prove your relationship with the person who is in Canada.

I used my birth certificate on which I have my father's name because my father had no birth certificate I gave them my father's passport copy and also my uncles' passport copy showing the same father and mother name on it to prove they are brothers.

Also I attached my parents marriage certificate and my uncles marriage certificate, both of these documents had their parents name on it.

I also explained the relationship by drawing the linage with a chart that how me and my uncle are connected.

However we all might have different relationships to prove hence use your common sense to achieve this goal. :D
@pepto

That seems fine but you said CIC didn't seem convinced earlier with your relationship documents in your earlier application. What was submitted then that lead to refusal to accept the establishment of your relationship with your relative. The documents you stated in your post are the one that got rejected earlier or you used them this time. If they are the ones you used earlier and got rejected then what did you use additional this time to convince them. Thanks in advance.

Vel_BG

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
Nomination.....
(PER): 22-07-2013
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
...soon
bhFSW2174 said:
Is anyone facing difficulty login to ecas system

I am trying since 5 min. but not able to get through the data validation page
I'm in.

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
abcpunjab said:
@ pepto

That seems fine but you said CIC didn't seem convinced earlier with your relationship documents in your earlier application. What was submitted then that lead to refusal to accept the establishment of your relationship with your relative. The documents you stated in your post are the one that got rejected earlier or you used them this time. If they are the ones you used earlier and got rejected then what did you use additional this time to convince them. Thanks in advance.
Dear abcpunjab, I think you missed out my further discussion with Maina on the same topic, you can start from page 900 again to get a complete answer of your question however I am copying the exact answer for you.

No Maina.....No.. you got it wrong rather I am sorry that i did not clearly stated that these are the documents I submitted this time with my new application.

At that time I just submitted tax papers and pr card and phones bills of my uncle and nothing for my dad. I was relying heavily on this theory that they already have everything in their record from Uncle's PR application when he filed his and through his additional family member detail they will be able to match everything.

I was wrong though. We have to show our due diligence in what we are trying to prove at every stage. Even if they have it on record the law is very clear that we have to provide everything to the visa officer with our application.

I hope this will help now. Grin

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Any development on ur file???

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
hookahbar said:
Any development on ur file???
Not yet hookahbar, I am relying on you. Your file beat me in the courier also. I hope you will be the first among us to break the news. ;D

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
vicky_si said:
This info is wrong... As long as you have 1year continuous experience in the past 10 years in one of the 24 eligible occupations, you are eligible to apply...

To claim points for experience, your rest of the experiences shall be from O, A /B 2011 list and not necessarily from 24 eligible 2013 occupations....
@islandbabe
@vicky_si
@kewlCanada

Thanks guys, appreciate all the inputs and clarifications. Being part of this forum is indeed a daily learning experience! :) ;)

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Is ECAS is the link where we check the status of are application using UCI no., dOB, Place of birth and surname ? I am checking it for the first time and it is showing below message:-

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

Vel_BG said:

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Will call the bank tomorrow to confirm if dd encashed..hw about yuvs...he wa the first to confirm charge fir 15th files

pepto said:
Not yet hookahbar, I am relying on you. Your file beat me in the courier also. I hope you will be the first among us to break the news. ;D

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
[size=10pt]0016139444000[/size]

i wonder how ppl outside canada are getting UCI number and file number from this phone number

Today is the third time i called them and they told me if you have applied for your FSW from outside canada then i m sorry i have no access to any information....

hi.. if anyone has any info then plz advise over this

Vel_BG

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
Nomination.....
(PER): 22-07-2013
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
...soon
catalyst said:
Is ECAS is the link where we check the status of are application using UCI no., dOB, Place of birth and surname ? I am checking it for the first time and it is showing below message:-

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
it seems your info is not available for online checking yet.
no worries, since you've got your UCI via PER (not sure if this is the case, though), sooner or later you'll be able to check it online. Just wait a couple of days ;)

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
pepto said:
Dear abcpunjab, I think you missed out my further discussion with Maina on the same topic, you can start from page 900 again to get a complete answer of your question however I am copying the exact answer for you.

No Maina.....No.. you got it wrong rather I am sorry that i did not clearly stated that these are the documents I submitted this time with my new application.

At that time I just submitted tax papers and pr card and phones bills of my uncle and nothing for my dad. I was relying heavily on this theory that they already have everything in their record from Uncle's PR application when he filed his and through his additional family member detail they will be able to match everything.

I was wrong though. We have to show our due diligence in what we are trying to prove at every stage. Even if they have it on record the law is very clear that we have to provide everything to the visa officer with our application.

I hope this will help now. Grin
@pepto

Yea I just read your first reply and jumped d gun for further clarification before browsing the rest of pages. Yea tat makes a lot of sense and thanks for taking pain to reply me again. Thanx

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESZB said:
I do agree with the first part. Yes one needs a minimum 1 year experience in eligible occupation in order to be able to apply but I am afraid I am skeptical about the second part. Something is amiss.

Oh well let CIC decide. :D
Islandbabe and viki are correct.

To be eligible, u need 1 year exp in one of 24 NOCs however to get points all ur experience which is in any NOC ( under 0, A, B) will be counted. This is confirmed as one of my colleague got PR in 2011. He was having only 1 Year under 1122 eligible NOC + 7 years in an other NOC (category A). After getting hi GCMS notes, it was mentioned full points for him for 8 years of experience.