+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
nishtal said:
yes coz we plan tp apply ourselves too now (second application). our lawyer re-submitted the file without even letting us know that it was returned. it was only when we called cic they told us that our file was returned. So obviously we dont trust our lawyers at all and would want to apply ourselves but since the lawyer already resubmitted the file we wud need to get ielts re-issued.

any views on sending 2 applications...one from our lawyer (already sent) and one thru us (planning to send)
If u don't have any UCI assigned to you and if u have all documents ready, then definitely u can submit ur document by urself. If lawyer submitted documents doesn't go through (god forbid), then application send by you might get through since CIC won't be having any record without UCI.
Best of luck.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
nishtal said:
yes coz we plan tp apply ourselves too now (second application). our lawyer re-submitted the file without even letting us know that it was returned. it was only when we called cic they told us that our file was returned. So obviously we dont trust our lawyers at all and would want to apply ourselves but since the lawyer already resubmitted the file we wud need to get ielts re-issued.

any views on sending 2 applications...one from our lawyer (already sent) and one thru us (planning to send)
I am really sorry to hear about this, and this is clearly showing that how layers and agencies play with us. we trust them blindly and they keep playing game with us. They even did not told you that your application was returned. This is cheap !!!! wish you very good luck for your application. May you bless by some good news this time.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Dear Admin

Please add my name in list

NOC :1112
Visa Office : New Delhi
IELTS bands : 7
Self clcltd points : 68
Spouse IELTS : No
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer : No
Degree: Bachelor's
ECA Equivalence: Same
Job exp : 8+
PCC sent: No
App sent: 19/06/2013
Fee Method:DD
App received: 24/06/2013
Time: 12:54
Signed by : Mike
DD Charged: no
PER Received: not yet
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Anyone willing to update the report?? :)
hey island babe, I hv 4 study visa refusals in 2005 n 2010, could this put any negative effect on my case, and by the help of those refusals letters can I check my file status...

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
nishtal said:

We are so sorry Nishtal. I am using an Attorney too but with this awful behaviour from your lawyer, I am becoming apprehensive. I came across this forum recently when I had already submitted my application, otherwise I would have done my filling myself. Reading this forum and the advice given here by forumites are far much more than what I ever got from the so called Immigration experts.

Please go for it yourself. You probably know now more than these 'turncoat' experts by reading the threads here.

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
Vats said:
Sorey dear
How your attorney sibmit file? He didnt check duties?
So sorry about that. Please which attorney was that? Ours took us through the wringer on JD and I was really upset. Maybe I should be grateful.

YesCanada

May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Waiting ECA
Prince/Seniors ,
please provide your inputs on the below

as per the link (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas ) shared on page 842.

In process means "Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun"

I am bit confused here if the steps mentioned are sequential or not , if it is sequential it is a good sign.

prince_of_darkness said:
ECAS status does not guarantee that u r through. Until and Unless you don't receive a PER . u cant breathe easy. I had my UCI in 2010 and still got rejected after that due to insufficient points.
So 1 more step is still there where they calculate the points.
U and I are in the same boat. more patience is required.
Hopefully coming week will answer many things for us.
Sit tight and enjoy the ride,

GS2013

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I assume that you mean Schedule A (Background Declaration) form for Spouse as generic form is only for PA.

Regards

nishtal said:
the *censored word*s returned our application on 11th July....."page 4 of spouse generic form missing"

our canadian "lawyers" swear they sent the complete application and say the "CIC must have lost it"

seeing how they lost some guys ielts they may have a valid argument

anyways although the lawyers have resubmitted the file, we plan to apply ourselves as we dont trust them anymore

any views on re submiting a new pack? all we need to get is new original copies of ielts...

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
TO ALL MEMBERS,

With God's grace, to I was able to login with UCI and it says "In Process"

@ Seniors, please comment what does it mean, whether Eligibility review of the file is completed ?

Now can I expect PER within short period of time ?

Please comment

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
sandy1985 said:
Actully It's my wife :)

Thanks very much.
Me too...
It's my wife who is applying ;D

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Stranger Friendly said:
Hi Sinestra, no i believe not. Is this a problem? :eek:
I was told by my agent to do so as it enables them to link the DD with the application.
Note that there is limited information we enter about the DD on the application.

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Hello everyone, I called CIC yesterday and a lady told me if i am calling from outside. At first she told me she doesn't have access to the information, however when she learned that I am calling from outside Canada, the mode changed and she gave me the UCI number after confirming my email add. I asked why until now I haven't heard anything from CIC? She said that I can only hear from them if I have something missing or wrong information in my application. My mode of payment is DD.

I am checking now my UCI number she gave, but it is not yet found online? Does this UCI number meant I passed the completeness check?

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
bjazjbej said:
Hello everyone, I called CIC yesterday and a lady told me if i am calling from outside. At first she told me she doesn't have access to the information, however when she learned that I am calling from outside Canada, the mode changed and she gave me the UCI number after confirming my email add. I asked why until now I haven't heard anything from CIC? She said that I can only hear from them if I have something missing or wrong information in my application. My mode of payment is DD.

I am checking now my UCI number she gave, but it is not yet found online? Does this UCI number meant I passed the completeness check?
No, man It does not mean that.
Until you get PER you are not through.
However, her statement "I can only hear from them if I have something missing or wrong information in my application" that indirectly implies that your application is OK and they have started processing.
Wish you all the best.

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
Please add my info

File Sent 16/07/2013
File Reached CIC 19/07/2013
Signed by: S Lewis

Am i the only one who is signed by this dude?

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
GMP_13 said:
No, man It does not mean that.
Until you get PER you are not through.
However, her statement "I can only hear from them if I have something missing or wrong information in my application" that indirectly implies that your application is OK and they have started processing.
Wish you all the best.
I hope and I pray man that I can get PER soon. God's will and I really hopes for it. Thanks.