+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
kewlCanada said:
Balkanada,
+1 for you 4 such a cool reply.
Actually people here have so much anxiety and they just want to blow a canard
They are just predicting "mindlessly" ( if not "soundlessly" LOL.)
hey, people please show some respect to older applicants :p.
KewlCanada I second your analysis for sure, even when I thrown some gloom on the topic was only because I wanted someone like you to bring hopes back.

Thanks for the time you spent to make such great reply.

All the best for all of us

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Soundless ,
Being a senior member please show some patience, and avoid spreading any pessimism.
I didnt want to give any disrespect to you, take it easy and cool 8) ;)
Soundless said:
hey, people please show some respect to older applicants :p.
KewlCanada I second your analysis for sure, even when I thrown some gloom on the topic was only because I wanted someone like you to bring hopes back.

Thanks for the time you spent to make such great reply.

All the best for all of us

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
If you smelll...lllll!!!!! I have got a PER on 17/07/2013.

Another step ahead. Hope further steps also goes well :)

Thanks,
Depesh

Saniakalher

Jul 5, 2013
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
Oh, 23rd is not so far I'd say before the end of next week. Now when the biggest rush with application receiving has passed - the time needed for processing each day will get shorter significantly.
You can see on the spreadsheet that there was 2-3 times more applications on 5/9 to 5/13 than on days after 5/16, so 5/23 will come fast. I think they will now go to processing 1 'day' per day and then even faster than that as time goes by.
Sounds really good
Coz waiting for 8 weeks I feel I have no more patience and there is no way I can know about DD
One more week
I wrote them mail on 5th July
Still no response
Hope all goes well
Thanks anyways :)

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
What a relief reading this... :)
though 23rd is still far......... veryyyyyyyyyy farrrrrrrrrrrr :(
Not really..., coz its 16th, 17th ---18th to 20th was holiday ---- then 21st, 22nd n 23rd, next week u shud get da good news.....Chill.

gcukarski

May 27, 2013
Can anyone tell me from those of you that your fee got encashed and you paid with DD, how did you know that your bank draft got encashed, did you call your bank or you waited for the email from CIC.

Singh23

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 28-04-2016, AOR 2: 16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
amit80203 said:
HELLO ALL, ITS AROUND 4AM PAST MIDNIGHT HERE IN INDIA AND I HAVE GOT VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF MY LIFE.
MY CREDIT CARD JUST HAS BEEN CHARGED. SO HAPPY TODAY THAT I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF IN SHARING THIS NEWS WITH THIS FORUM.
THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP THAT I HAVE SEEKED HERE.
P.S. I HAVE USED 10TH CLASS CERTIFICATE AS BIRTH PROOF FOR MY WIFE N MYSELF
:-* :-*
Congrats 22 jii !!!

Saniakalher

Jul 5, 2013
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince DXB said:
Not really..., coz its 16th, 17th ---18th to 20th was holiday ---- then 21st, 22nd n 23rd, next week u shud get da good news.....Chill.
Wow I almost forgot bout holidays
Now I can rest in peace tonight
Lol

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
balkanada said:
Soundless, I need to ask you very open - what's the point of spreading such defeatism?

Please, don't take this personally, but I need to say this. When all here are waiting for GOOD news, I can see a point in someone wishing for good news and sometimes obviously overstating the good sides and giving too bright predictions.

But in such atmosphere what is the point of predicting imminent BAD news, even more so when there are very few signs for such bad news? If you're right - you won't help a single person here, since we have all already sent the papers. If you're not right - why making people feeling bad with no good reason?

We've just had a great CIC update: people were here talking that GLOBAL CAPs are already filled, and we learned yesterday there are only ~165 apps processed in total!
We had at least a few of posts like "emergency, cap is filled because no one got charged today" - and yet busiest NOCs are at only ~50 apps.
We even had people letting us know how friends of a wife got REJECTED because of the cap filled (which would mean they got their papers back already)! While we kept getting new charges daily.

Today was obviously a slow day - why - I have no idea, there is a (metric :)) ton of possible reasons. Hey - they've just changed their boss (minister for tweets and congrats) the other day! Isn't that alone enough for complete breakdown of the system? Maybe they work in batches, maybe they have only one person charging the cards and she doesn't work every day, maybe they focus on one NOC in one day, then on another, maybe, maybe.

That quote from your lawyer is so lacking the basic common sense that I wonder is he really a graduated lawyer. Honestly I do.
He says 'we cannot guarantee' - who's asking them to guarantee anything? Why would they guarantee it and especially why would they guarantee something that they are NOT SUPPOSED to know anyway?
What that lawyer says is basically: "I have no clue".

In my opinion, saying that a cap is filled each time when there's 20hrs delay in new charges is like screaming WOLF every time a leaf moves in the forest. Let's not do it - it doesn't help.

BTW look how much there are NOC 2174s at 5/16 - only 2! And of those 2, one is DD! So we can only hear from darkman1987 if he's card got charged, when it comes to 2174. He could possibly only see it a few days later because of his bank or because he didn't check.
That's far from enough data to say - charges have stopped.

As I said earlier, my 2174 app is received at 6/24 and I will get into the cap, because based on all possible and available data and stats and trying to analyze it with cool head, I see it happening.
If there's anyone who thinks I won't - he should be ready to put some money on it!! :)
Ok, I may be overtaken by up to 10 applicant max, but I think there is a name for that kind of betting too, 'handicap' or something like that? :D
You killed it!!!! Atleast for sometime no pessimistic post plz :p

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
new updates from CIC

Total received toward the overall cap: 163

Eligible occupation

(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code) Number of complete applications countedFootnote 1
0211 Engineering managers 10
1112 Financial and investment analysts 57
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers 2
2131 Civil engineers 4
2132 Mechanical engineers 7
2134 Chemical engineers 2
2143 Mining engineers -
2145 Petroleum engineers -
2144 Geological engineers -
2146 Aerospace engineers 0
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers) 20
2154 Land surveyors -
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers 51
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics 1
2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety 1
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists -
3142 Physiotherapists 1
3143 Occupational Therapists 1
3211 Medical laboratory technologists 4
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants -
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists -
3215 Medical Radiation Technologists 0
3216 Medical Sonographers 2
3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists -

ahappystone

Jul 17, 2013
I have watching this thread more than one month anonymously... It is happy to see our tracking spreadsheet is getting more and more accurate! And I decided to contribute to it and hope I would find a happy ending to my application to Canada.

Name : ahappystone
NOC : 1112
Visa Office : Hong Kong
IELTS bands : 7
Self calc points : 67
Spouse IELTS : Yes
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer : No
Degree : Master of Finance
ECA equivalent : Same
Work experience : 6 years
PCC sent :
Application sent : 8 June 2013
Fee method : DD
Application received : 13 June 2013
Signed by : Dexter
Destination in canada : Toronto

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
jigzyy said:
Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca
I used this email address to send my inquiry about the status of my application. But it is wrong address. Do you know their email address for inquiries? CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca is correct?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS AMIT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
amit80203 said:
HELLO ALL, ITS AROUND 4AM PAST MIDNIGHT HERE IN INDIA AND I HAVE GOT VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF MY LIFE.
MY CREDIT CARD JUST HAS BEEN CHARGED. SO HAPPY TODAY THAT I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF IN SHARING THIS NEWS WITH THIS FORUM.
THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP THAT I HAVE SEEKED HERE.
P.S. I HAVE USED 10TH CLASS CERTIFICATE AS BIRTH PROOF FOR MY WIFE N MYSELF
:-* :-*

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ProjectGKaneda have you checked your dd encashment, please let me know because now a days cic charging 16 may applicants.i saw your application reached in morning so i guess your dd get encashed.

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
gogabutt said:
I checked my app. status online. It says "In-Process - We have received your application for PR on 14-May-2013".
Hi gogabutt...
how to check the status of application? my application reached cic on 31st May....where do I check that on cic website??

Thanks.