+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
thanks ece24544 & AK2147

rawdah said:
@ amit, take leave from office today and enjoy the day. :D
can't do that rawdah...have to go to office...going offline now, best of luck to the rest of applicants.
Lets hear some more CC getting charged.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Dreamer9606 said:
Hi Jigzzy & all members of forum please guide me. My application was received on 13 May at 10:50 a.m, I haven't mentioned my email address in my application therefore didn't received any email. But i managed to got my Client Id from call center agent, she also told me that they have sent me letter dated July 12, but i haven't received that letter yet, when I input this client ID in cic website to check status of my application , it is appearing "In Process" and in details it is mentioned "We have received your application on May 13". Please note that my DD was not en cashed yet. So please anyone tell me at what stage my application is??
Thank you very much In advance.
They have sent you PER via snail mail. So depending on the location of your city on the globe, it will take a week to two months. The best thing is, update them with your email by contacting them. It will save you at least 2 months in overall procedure.

Rest assured, you are safe and have been accepted.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
jigzyy said:
Make multiple attempts. One attempt is not enough.
I generally don't agree with calling again and again hoping to get some information from a different agent. Maybe I'm asking for too much but all the agents should be on the same page. Anyway, I am planning on calling tomorrow.

The only thing that keeps a bit of hope alive is that I resent a couple of forms and documents after my initial package. I received an email acknowledging the additional documents, asking me additional tracking information as they could not locate my original package. The email also said that they'll try to merge the 2 but there were no guarantees.

I'm putting down the timeline so it answers a little to Wayne's question about which packages have been looked at:

Original package received: 13th May
Additional package received: 23rd May
Email received from CIC: 24th June

So this clearly tells me that they had looked at the 23rd May packages by 24th June. Since we're still at charges for 16th May, it says that there's a lot of sorting, work, scrutiny etc done before the payment is charged. This does give a different picture than what we assumed earlier.

Personal concerns: 13th May application not charged and the email saying "CIO, Sydney received your additional documents; however, we are unable to locate your original submission."

What if my application is actually lost, is that even possible? The DHL delivery confirmation pdf that I have does have a blank space where Glen should have signed. But its the same case with the additional documents delivery receipt, with no signature under Dexter's name. Maybe the signature image is not loading as I generate the pdf off DHL's site.

As for not coming out with this info earlier, this happened before anyone here was charged or received any communication from CIC, I was not comfortable as I didn't know where I stood and this was also around the time people were doubting others like jay2174 for their profile etc., if I remember correctly. I did consult a user here in private for a 2nd opinion once I received the email.

yann944

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
joe07 said:
The Process

1) CIO Sydney – Completeness check
Once your application arrives at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada the first thing that happens is it will undergo a completeness check. This check will ensure:
- That you have included all required forms
- That any forms which have space for a signature have been signed and dated
- That you have not left any blank fields
- That you have included the correct payment fee
- That you have included all supporting documents required by both the main CIO checklist, and the visa-office specific checklist
There are some questions in the forms where if we answer "no" to the question, the rest of the section was not applicable.
So there were blank fields after :-[

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Hi Amit , congrats!!
happy for you ... enjoy :)

amit80203 said:
HELLO ALL, ITS AROUND 4AM PAST MIDNIGHT HERE IN INDIA AND I HAVE GOT VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF MY LIFE.
MY CREDIT CARD JUST HAS BEEN CHARGED. SO HAPPY TODAY THAT I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF IN SHARING THIS NEWS WITH THIS FORUM.
THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP THAT I HAVE SEEKED HERE.
P.S. I HAVE USED 10TH CLASS CERTIFICATE AS BIRTH PROOF FOR MY WIFE N MYSELF
:-* :-*

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
amit80203 said:
HELLO ALL, ITS AROUND 4AM PAST MIDNIGHT HERE IN INDIA AND I HAVE GOT VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF MY LIFE.
MY CREDIT CARD JUST HAS BEEN CHARGED. SO HAPPY TODAY THAT I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF IN SHARING THIS NEWS WITH THIS FORUM.
THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP THAT I HAVE SEEKED HERE.
P.S. I HAVE USED 10TH CLASS CERTIFICATE AS BIRTH PROOF FOR MY WIFE N MYSELF
:-* :-*
WOW CONGRATS :)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
deedohad said:
Congrats amit...finally they started working on 16th may applications... good luck to all..
What a relief reading this... :)
though 23rd is still far......... veryyyyyyyyyy farrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Soundless said:
Got this from my lawyer
-----------------------
The site states that those are the number of applications received as of May 4. We cannot guarantee those numbers include any application received after May 4.
I believe its clearer now, the update are most likely 4th of May apps. with 2174 cc charge silence. It seems that its over up to 15th.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
maina said:
What a relief reading this... :)
though 23rd is still far......... veryyyyyyyyyy farrrrrrrrrrrr :(
Oh, 23rd is not so far I'd say before the end of next week. Now when the biggest rush with application receiving has passed - the time needed for processing each day will get shorter significantly.
You can see on the spreadsheet that there was 2-3 times more applications on 5/9 to 5/13 than on days after 5/16, so 5/23 will come fast. I think they will now go to processing 1 'day' per day and then even faster than that as time goes by.

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Can anybody confirm uci number starts with ....

Does it start with different numer for different files or same number...

Thanks

gwynemalazarte

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2013
Doc's Request.
30-January-2013 (SSS, ITR, COE, Company ID)
AOR Received.
15-July-2013
IELTS Request
together with the application
File Transfer...
15-August-2013
Med's Request
25-February-2013
Med's Done....
5-June-2014 (Sputum)
Interview........
24-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
08-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
08-Oct-2014
desigabru said:
We are discussing timelines, it may not be fair to discuss recent floods over here. I agree some may have gone overboard in "as of" mystery, but lets allow them to pour their emotional stuff/worries over here 8) why don't you just sit back and relax for a while :D
Hi desigabru,

For my case I only receive one email from CIC and in that email they states there when the DD was encashed..

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Soundless said:
I believe its clearer now, the update are most likely 4th of May apps. with 2174 cc charge silence. It seems that its over up to 15th.
Soundless, I need to ask you very open - what's the point of spreading such defeatism?

Please, don't take this personally, but I need to say this. When all here are waiting for GOOD news, I can see a point in someone wishing for good news and sometimes obviously overstating the good sides and giving too bright predictions.

But in such atmosphere what is the point of predicting imminent BAD news, even more so when there are very few signs for such bad news? If you're right - you won't help a single person here, since we have all already sent the papers. If you're not right - why making people feeling bad with no good reason?

We've just had a great CIC update: people were here talking that GLOBAL CAPs are already filled, and we learned yesterday there are only ~165 apps processed in total!
We had at least a few of posts like "emergency, cap is filled because no one got charged today" - and yet busiest NOCs are at only ~50 apps.
We even had people letting us know how friends of a wife got REJECTED because of the cap filled (which would mean they got their papers back already)! While we kept getting new charges daily.

Today was obviously a slow day - why - I have no idea, there is a (metric :)) ton of possible reasons. Hey - they've just changed their boss (minister for tweets and congrats) the other day! Isn't that alone enough for complete breakdown of the system? Maybe they work in batches, maybe they have only one person charging the cards and she doesn't work every day, maybe they focus on one NOC in one day, then on another, maybe, maybe.

That quote from your lawyer is so lacking the basic common sense that I wonder is he really a graduated lawyer. Honestly I do.
He says 'we cannot guarantee' - who's asking them to guarantee anything? Why would they guarantee it and especially why would they guarantee something that they are NOT SUPPOSED to know anyway?
What that lawyer says is basically: "I have no clue".

In my opinion, saying that a cap is filled each time when there's 20hrs delay in new charges is like screaming WOLF every time a leaf moves in the forest. Let's not do it - it doesn't help.

BTW look how much there are NOC 2174s at 5/16 - only 2! And of those 2, one is DD! So we can only hear from darkman1987 if he's card got charged, when it comes to 2174. He could possibly only see it a few days later because of his bank or because he didn't check.
That's far from enough data to say - charges have stopped.

As I said earlier, my 2174 app is received at 6/24 and I will get into the cap, because based on all possible and available data and stats and trying to analyze it with cool head, I see it happening.
If there's anyone who thinks I won't - he should be ready to put some money on it!! :)
Ok, I may be overtaken by up to 10 applicant max, but I think there is a name for that kind of betting too, 'handicap' or something like that? :D

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Balkanada,
+1 for you 4 such a cool reply.
Actually people here have so much anxiety and they just want to blow a canard
They are just predicting "mindlessly" ( if not "soundlessly" LOL.)

balkanada said:
Soundless, I need to ask you very open - what's the point of spreading such defeatism?

Please, don't take this personally, but I need to say this. When all here are waiting for GOOD news, I can see a point in someone wishing for good news and sometimes obviously overstating the good sides and giving too bright predictions.

But in such atmosphere what is the point of predicting imminent BAD news, even more so when there are very few signs for such bad news? If you're right - you won't help a single person here, since we have all already sent the papers. If you're not right - why making people feeling bad with no good reason?

We've just had a great CIC update: people were here talking that GLOBAL CAPs are already filled, and we learned yesterday there are only ~165 apps processed in total!
We had at least a few of posts like "emergency, cap is filled because no one got charged today" - and yet busiest NOCs are at only ~50 apps.
We even had people letting us know how friends of a wife got REJECTED because of the cap filled (which would mean they got their papers back already)! While we kept getting new charges daily.

Today was obviously a slow day - why - I have no idea, there is a (metric :)) ton of possible reasons. Hey - they've just changed their boss (minister for tweets and congrats) the other day! Isn't that alone enough for complete breakdown of the system? Maybe they work in batches, maybe they have only one person charging the cards and she doesn't work every day, maybe they focus on one NOC in one day, then on another, maybe, maybe.

That quote from your lawyer is so lacking the basic common sense that I wonder is he really a graduated lawyer. Honestly I do.
He says 'we cannot guarantee' - who's asking them to guarantee anything? Why would they guarantee it and especially why would they guarantee something that they are NOT SUPPOSED to know anyway?
What that lawyer says is basically: "I have no clue".

In my opinion, saying that a cap is filled each time when there's 20hrs delay in new charges is like screaming WOLF every time a leaf moves in the forest. Let's not do it - it doesn't help.

BTW look how much there are NOC 2174s at 5/16 - only 2! And of those 2, one is DD! So we can only hear from darkman1987 if he's card got charged, when it comes to 2174. He could possibly only see it a few days later because of his bank or because he didn't check.
That's far from enough data to say - charges have stopped.

As I said earlier, my 2174 app is received at 6/24 and I will get into the cap, because based on all possible and available data and stats and trying to analyze it with cool head, I see it happening.
If there's anyone who thinks I won't - he should be ready to put some money on it!! :)
Ok, I may be overtaken by up to 10 applicant max, but I think there is a name for that kind of betting too, 'handicap' or something like that? :D