+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
analyst said:
when I called my bank to enquire whether there is anyway i would come to know if my DD has been encashed or not, they said there is no way to know it.
once your money gets out of your account in the form of a draft, the money is out in the world.
and asked me back how can you expect us to track that?

So, how are you guys checking that. not that i am expecting it :), just to know
my bank RM called me last nite and said my DD has not been liquidated. U need to talk to the forex RM. today he showed me the reply mail from his HO (Forex)

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
OperaPhantom said:
I think modifying/adding to the d job duties may be real risky.CIC may think its not true as u didn't include it the first time. Just sign d fee payment form and send it back.
The application will be returned again on the same grounds minus the Fee form signature condition. This is called axing the foot!

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
bahardor said:
Dear Friends,
Is it correct If I enclose the colored copy of the fee payment form instead of original one ?
The credit card payer is not here and he has scanned the form with his signiture.
Should I ask him to DHL the letter?

thanks for your help.
i think its always better to get the original.....but in case the scan is as good as original...it should work...
....other suggestions can be given by seniors...

bahardor

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013 CC.charged: 26-09-2013
Thanks Maria, :)
Any other opinion ?

Maria_Sal said:
i think its always better to get the original.....but in case the scan is as good as original...it should work...

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
praveencv1979 said:
Dear Friends,
My received application date was entered wrongly as 16th June 2013 instead of 24th June 2013
Please correct the spreadsheet accordingly

Thanks
done

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Again 65 CIC updare and 5 CC charged 1:13
it feets with earlier 26 CIC and 2 CC charged

thats good for us to understand our position in future

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
chemical engineer help
please tell me what destination i should choose.which province has more job opportunity and easier licencing policy.
if i choose BC as destination now, can i change it later?i mean whether i must find job in BC if i choose it as destination now or i will be free to work anywhere?

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
@ All

I am facing a dilemma. Your comments are appreciated.

In the past job experience letter sent with my package, my employer had mentioned about the various roles I performed / from-o date/ 40hrs per week/ salary. However, it did not specifically mention the duties I carried out. I had supplemented the letter with few other letter that my employers wrote from time to time to immigration USA etc. that actually mentioned the duties. I had requested CIC in my cover letter to note that as well. I now think that the app might get declined as the job responsibilities are not outlined in the only letter that CIC appreciates.

Meanwhile, I convinced my past employer to put in the duties and obtained a new letter. Is it worth to send only the new letter with a cover letter requesting CIO to include it with my previously sent application? I don't think my app is touched yet by the CIO as they received it on 5th of June. The driver for my thinking being a faint confidence that CIO will respond to the proactivity favorably, understanding that sending the whole package to the applicant for him/her only to include one letter and send it back is not going to make any difference to the end result as far as that one applicant is considered and given all other as aspects of his/her application are tip-top.

On the flip side I am scared of the possibility that no only they will refuse my request to merge the letter with the rest of my app, but also flag the still unopened package as incomplete.

I know we have been talking about the rules that CIO/ CIC is following. But still, is there any room for out of the box thinking/ approach in this case?

Thanks.

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
sharmausct said:
chemical engineer help
please tell me what destination i should choose.which province has more job opportunity and easier licencing policy.
if i choose BC as destination now, can i change it later?i mean whether i must find job in BC if i choose it as destination now or i will be free to work anywhere?
Alberta is the Mecca for Oil Industry...so select either Calgary or Edmonton...All the Best

Bharat1986

Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-05
Maria_Sal said:
It will be rejected by CIC if you put scanned copy/ color copy. They need forms with Original signature only..

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
You can give it a shot. Mention clearly that your package is complete, but still the new letter could make the NOC matching job easier for the visa officer with the current letter. I have a feeling that they might just reject the new letter and carry on with your old application. That doesn't hurt you much, anyways.

devkis said:
@ All

I am facing a dilemma. Your comments are appreciated.

In the past job experience letter sent with my package, my employer had mentioned about the various roles I performed / from-o date/ 40hrs per week/ salary. However, it did not specifically mention the duties I carried out. I had supplemented the letter with few other letter that my employers wrote from time to time to immigration USA etc. that actually mentioned the duties. I had requested CIC in my cover letter to note that as well. I now think that the app might get declined as the job responsibilities are not outlined in the only letter that CIC appreciates.

Meanwhile, I convinced my past employer to put in the duties and obtained a new letter. Is it worth to send only the new letter with a cover letter requesting CIO to include it with my previously sent application? I don't think my app is touched yet by the CIO as they received it on 5th of June. The driver for my thinking being a faint confidence that CIO will respond to the proactivity favorably, understanding that sending the whole package to the applicant for him/her only to include one letter and send it back is not going to make any difference to the end result as far as that one applicant is considered and given all other as aspects of his/her application are tip-top.

On the flip side I am scared of the possibility that no only they will refuse my request to merge the letter with the rest of my app, but also flag the still unopened package as incomplete.

I know we have been talking about the rules that CIO/ CIC is following. But still, is there any room for out of the box thinking/ approach in this case?

Thanks.

ddrr

May 9, 2013
Why there are many May 8 & May 9 CC not charged? It is quite odd.

Vats said:
Again 65 CIC updare and 5 CC charged 1:13
it feets with earlier 26 CIC and 2 CC charged

thats good for us to understand our position in future

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Please add me to the list:

NOC CODE - 0211
Visa Office - New Delhi
IELTS band - 8.5
Self Calculated point-70
Spouse IELTS-No
Relative in Canada-No
Job Offer-No
Degree- Master
ECA- Master
Job Experience-3+
PCC sent- Yes
Application sent - 27th May 2013
Fee method- CC
Application received - 31st May 2013
Received time- 15.30
Signed by Dexter
Destination: Toronto

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
sharmausct said:
chemical engineer help
You can change later without any problem. . . . .

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
ddrr said:
Why there are many May 8 & May 9 CC not charged? It is quite odd.
Yaa good point.... Actually all applicant before 9th-MAy should inquired CIC for their applicaiton....As 6 week already passed... And once you send a mail they will revert in 20 days time. So i think we need to wait more 20 days.... And hopefully start getting news of rejection also, As approved applicaiton will got PER till that time....

Well hope for best and keep finger crossed.....