+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
bank balance only.

nep123 said:
Hi all,
I have a confusion here. I have some gold and stock (shares). Can I include them in assets? I don't have any liabilities/credits or payables. So mine liabilities should be zero.Will my assets = settlement fund = current value of gold+ current value of stock + bank balance?

Also can I include my motorbike in assets?

Please help. It's urgent

OperaPhantom

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2013
sachin9183 said:
@ FSW2174
I spoke to my employer and he's ready to modify the experience letter a little bit, but based on your posts, it seems that its a futile effort, is that so?
Can't I fix my exp letter and sign the payment form and resend the app and wait and watch, nothing to lose, right?
I think modifying/adding to the d job duties may be real risky.CIC may think its not true as u didn't include it the first time. Just sign d fee payment form and send it back.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
nep123 said:
Hi all,
I have a confusion here. I have some gold and stock (shares). Can I include them in assets? I don't have any liabilities/credits or payables. So mine liabilities should be zero.Will my assets = settlement fund = current value of gold+ current value of stock + bank balance?

Also can I include my motorbike in assets?YES

Please help. It's urgent
a)
Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.
Definition of "assets
a. Accounting The entries on a balance sheet showing all properties, both tangible and intangible, and claims against others that may be applied to cover the liabilities of a person or business. Assets can include cash, stock, inventories, property rights, and goodwill.
b. The entire property owned by a person, especially a bankrupt :p, that can be used to settle debts."http://www.thefreedictionary.com/assetsThey spiced it up

b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

OperaPhantom

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2013
Nizam06024 said:
If Sachin now sends his application again will he be put in as fresh application in que or as old one?? considering he got UCI number?
Fresh

nep123

Jun 13, 2013
Marta said:
a)
Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.

b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.
So assets= current value of (gold + stock + motorbike )+ cash at bank
Liabilities = 0 (I don't have any payables)
Settlement fund = cash at bank

Correct me if I am wrong.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
nep123 said:
So assets= current value of (gold + stock + motorbike )+ cash at bankcash at home but in canadian $$$
Liabilities = 0 (I don't have any payables)
Settlement fund = cash at bank

Correct me if I am wrong.
Liabilities y don't have to have(over 2mth) Do y live with parents and don't pay any taxes?
Correct :p

analyst

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13
when I called my bank to enquire whether there is anyway i would come to know if my DD has been encashed or not, they said there is no way to know it.
once your money gets out of your account in the form of a draft, the money is out in the world.
and asked me back how can you expect us to track that?

So, how are you guys checking that. not that i am expecting it :), just to know

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
nep123 said:
Hi all,

Please help. It's urgent
the settlement fund is ready fund which you can quickely take to canada while going there
thus assets can not be considered
bank balance + FD can be counted

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
analyst said:
when I called my bank to enquire whether there is anyway i would come to know if my DD has been encashed or not, they said there is no way to know it.
once your money gets out of your account in the form of a draft, the money is out in the world.
and asked me back how can you expect us to track that?

So, how are you guys checking that. not that i am expecting it :), just to know
same thing was notified to us by our bank...the amount is deducted from our account but its deduction at user end cannot be known....dont know if bank is just playing.....anyhow i wonder what will be the procedure to get back the money in case cic returns it...God forbid!

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
jigzyy said:
Thinking too, but that disturbs to overall application counts. What kind of info do you want to have on returned applications, and I'll see what I can do.
Dear Friends,
My received application date was entered wrongly as 16th June 2013 instead of 24th June 2013
Please correct the spreadsheet accordingly

Thanks

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nep123 said:
Hi all,

Please help. It's urgent
Bank Balance + FD+ Mutual Funds + Shares +Insurance (ELSS)+PF + Gratuity + Bonds are accepted-- these are called liquid assets ( provided these are in ur name ) . Motor bike , house, car are not liquid asset.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Before joining this forum, my job responsibilities was limited to what I sent to CIC.. Now a days my job responsibilities includes reading the posts of this forum (which is consuming most of my work hours) :p

Gob bless my employer.. :-* :-* :-* :-*

bahardor

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013 CC.charged: 26-09-2013
Dear Friends,
Is it correct If I enclose the colored copy of the fee payment form instead of original one ?
The credit card payer is not here and he has scanned the form with his signiture.
Should I ask him to DHL the letter?

thanks for your help.