+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated

Mankaran said:
Hi there,
Here are my details:

NOC:2132
Visa office: New Delhi
Ielts band score: 7.5
Self calculated points:73
Relative in Canada:Yes
Job offer:no
Degree: Bachelors of Technology - Mechanical Engineering (4 years) & Masters in Business Administration - Operations Management (2 years)
ECA: same
Job exp:4+
PCC sent: No
Application sent:7th June' 13
Fee payment: DD
Application received:12th June' 13
Receiving time:3:51 pm
Signed: Dexter
Destination: Toronto

Moderator please be aware that i do not have any excess to that excel file wherein i can update my details. So, i'd request you to fill in my details as mentioned above.

Thanks
Mankaran Singh

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have gone through some pages of this thread but no one talking about the strike. is CIC WORKING NORMALLY NOW A DAYS.or else they are also on strike.because i don't see any movement from cic after MATRA case. please if someone contact cic then please share whether they are working or not. when these dry days will end just waiting .......................... :( :(
regards
stonecold

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
stonecold said:
i have gone through some pages of this thread but no one talking about the strike. is CIC WORKING NORMALLY NOW A DAYS.or else they are also on strike.because i don't see any movement from cic after MATRA case. please if someone contact cic then please share whether they are working or not. when these dry days will end just waiting .......................... :( :(
regards
stonecold

Maybe you could contact CIC and let us know whether they are working or not.

You could also raise your CIC strike issues/concerns in the Canadian immigration worker strike thread.

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have gone through some pages of this thread but no one talking about the strike. is CIC WORKING NORMALLY NOW A DAYS.or else they are also on strike.because i don't see any movement from cic after MATRA case. please if someone contact cic then please share whether they are working or not. when these dry days will end just waiting ..........................

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear donutbox,
i tried a lot to contact cic but unable to contact with them, second i already raised my voice in CIC STRIKE THREAD.i just posted my view in this thread because there are lot of applicants who are waiting for PER.last thing if you don't know then better not to comment :mad: :mad: and stop suggesting where to put my view :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
stonecold said:
dear donutbox,
i tried a lot to contact cic but unable to contact with them, second i already raised my voice in CIC STRIKE THREAD.i just posted my view in this thread because there are lot of applicants who are waiting for PER.last thing if you don't know then better not to comment :mad: :mad: and stop suggesting where to put my view :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I would love to avoid posts like yours. But it is very difficult to do so....because whenever you (or others) post to a thread an email notification is sent out to me (and all others who are also following the thread) saying:

A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by stonecold.

View the reply at: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?topic=146774.new;topicseen#new

Unfortunately, the email notification does not include the actual post nor does the notification indicate the following:

A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by stonecold. You can however avoid reading stonecold's post.

So instead, I head over here to the thread to see what was posted, and then I realize I just wasted my time. I then feel obligated to respond.....I guess I just don't like when my time is wasted and I don't like duplicate posts. That's all.

You have now posted 3 duplicate posts even though there is a specific thread for handling the specific issue you were commenting about (I see you have since posted in that specific thread also).

It is my fault though, I will however try to exercise more self control in responding to these types of posts. Please forgive me.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
For those package arrived at may 6-10, you can send email to CIC this week as it reached 6 weeks now.

tusharvk

Jun 16, 2013
islandbabe said:
is there time available still of mechanical engineer w\o job offer to apply?
Last year they had 10k total (not just mechanical engineer). But the cap was reached till may.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one knows at this time, you would have to send off your application urgently in faith.

tusharvk said:
is there time available still of mechanical engineer w\o job offer to apply?
Last year they had 10k total (not just mechanical engineer). But the cap was reached till may.

jpdentdoc

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013,
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER 30 Oct
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
12-12-2013
Med's Request
Waiting!!!!
Hi Ami786,
I am a public health dentist(my education) but working as public health inspector in a dental college and hospital. I just took a calculated risk, bcos most of them discouraged me to apply. You never know.!!!!
Hoping against hope..hahaha.
Technically they cant reject me bcos education and work experience points have to be calculated separately. By the way my VO is Newdelhi.
I have seen a pharmacist also apply in this category. Nothing to lose.

It seems that the coming week they are announcing the CAP. So after making inside cap, I need to keep my fingers crossed for PER.
All the best for everyone

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
donutbox, you can modify your profile under Notifications and Email.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
myluckyprincess said:
donutbox, you can modify your profile under Notifications and Email.
I know I can do that. The problem with doing that is, I will no longer get notifications about the FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline.

I do want to get notifications about the FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline....that is why I am following the FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline thread.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Was it only me that was having problems accessing the forum since last two days? The page was not loading up until now.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
To be a professional engineer (P.Eng.) in Canada, you need to become licensed by a canadian provincial or territorial engineering association. To obtain a license, you need to meet requirements in academics, work experience, language, good character, and professionalism and ethics. Learn about the application process and how long it takes to become licensed.
http://newcomers.engineerscanada.ca/licensing-canada