+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By "sign", I meant I did not use 05-2013 version. I used only the 04-2013 version.

idoit said:
If you have not signed it, I'm sorry to tell you that it'd be deemed incomplete and is bound to be returned! :( I hope you've signed it. :) Are you sure you didn't?

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your well thoughts.

ddrr said:
Agree. Schedule 3 and the check list form are the two that had significant changes this time. I think your application won't be rejected because of the form version once you used the forms updated after 3rd May, Canada time (The forms download re-open time), in which the major new updates (ECA, etc) have been incorporated. Otherwise, CIC can reject all the forms submitted before a certain time they set..., as the forms are always changing...

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By "sign", I meant I did not use 05-2013 version. I used only the 04-2013 version.

I was able to put my signature.

islandbabe said:
Ahhh if he did not sign it then that definitely might be a problem. SIGH. The never ending saga of what ifs and did I or didn't I?

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
chokoy said:

I was able to put my signature.
As per advise you need to use the latest forms. 05-2013 which has questions like ECA and language.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

This topic is really getting crazy, i was just busy for 2 days and i came back finding lots of things happening here.

First, i would like to tell "Marta" that i am really feeling sorry for what happened and i am glad she sent the documents again, hope she will have better luck this time.

Second, for all the panicking here,
GUYS, Stop all these nightmares about your doscuments and what can be missing there, because simply you can't do anything about it .... So just relax and enjoy your waiting time ;D

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Ahhh if he did not sign it then that definitely might be a problem. SIGH. The never ending saga of what ifs and did I or didn't I?

CORRECTION: My agent was able to let me sign SCHEDULE 3 form of 06-2012 version. Too bad.

IS IT JUST THE SAME ISLANBABE?

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
I am at a loss as to what is suppose to be gained by worrying about forms that have already been submitted...it's not like anyone can change the forms now.

You just have to sit and wait for your application to be rejected or accepted.

Every day I check this thread to see if there are any UPDATES, but instead I see about 5 or more additional PAGES of posts usually about nothing.

Yesterday (June/6/2013) Marta indicated on page 226 she got a "rejection" letter form CIC...and 24 hrs later, today (June/7/2013), on this page, page 256....i.e, 30 pages later, we are still asking/talking about "what if" the wrong form was submitted......even though by now we all know what the answer is:

There is NOTHING you can do now if the wrong/outdated from(s) was/were submitted. You just have to wait for further contact from CIC.

In fact, there is NOTHING you can do now if you sent in the correct form(s). For example, maybe you just changed your passport and you want to update the forms, maybe you just got that PCC you had applied for 6 months ago, etc, etc......you still have to sit around and wait for CIC to contact you.

Freebird_76 said:

Second, for all the panicking here,
GUYS, Stop all these nightmares about your doscuments and what can be missing there, because simply you can't do anything about it .... So just relax and enjoy your waiting time ;D

ddrr

May 9, 2013
Check your form's content, I think if there is no ECA included, it was the old version that will not be accepted. Vise versa.

chokoy said:
CORRECTION: My agent was able to let me sign SCHEDULE 3 form of 06-2012 version. Too bad.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it is the 2012...then it seems it may really be returned to you, how could you send you application the the 16th with your agent and still have gotten the old forms???? :( ???

chokoy said:

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it would not be a sweeping idea for people in this blog to inquire/ask reg: unfamiliar documents and load which they don't find as their expertise. To my mind, it's just that sense of urgency so that I can set-play and prepare insufficient documents surmised from the senior/experts/individuals with broad understanding over all these. I can't just sit on my laurels. Again, I am no expert and thankful of your thoughts. No one argues about there would be nothing that can be done to sent documents.

donutbox said:
I am at a loss as to what is suppose to be gained by worrying about forms that have already been submitted...it's like not anyone can change the forms now.

You just have to sit and wait for application to be rejected or accepted.

Every day I check this thread to see if there are any UPDATES, but instead I see about 5 or more additional PAGES of posts about nothing.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What Noc did you apply under and from which location?

chokoy said:
I guess it would not be a sweeping idea for people in this blog to inquire/ask reg: unfamiliar documents and load which they don't find as their expertise. To my mind, it's just that sense of urgency so that I can set-play and prepare insufficient documents surmised from the senior/experts/individuals with broad understanding over all these. I can't just sit on my laurels. Again, I am no expert and thankful of your thoughts. No one argues about there would be nothing that can be done to sent documents.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
chokoy said:

.Again, I am no expert and thankful of your thoughts. No one argues about there would be nothing that can be done to sent documents.
We are ALL non-experts......that's the ONLY reason why we are here.

I guess I just really hate reading 30 pages of the same thing over and over. Nevertheless, I am sure I will be doing the same thing tomorrow morning when I check this thread.

Enjoy your weekend, I am now going to enjoy mine.

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
What Noc did you apply under and from which location?
My agent just replied she said it was already the updated version of forms that were used for my application. I just don't understand some information. I was not paying attention as to version of forms when I signed then. I thought the once posted on my account, version 06-2012, from the agency's webpage are once being submitted. Sorry for the wrong information provided.

I applied under NOC 2263.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
chokoy said:
My agent just replied she said it was already the updated version of forms that were used for my application. I just don't understand some information. I was not paying attention as to version of forms when I signed then. I thought the once posted on my account, version 06-2012, from the agency's webpage are once being submitted. Sorry for the wrong information provided.

I applied under NOC 2263.
If the updated version of the form was used then don't worry and sleep tight.