+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donutbox said:
The document check list clearly indicates "copies" which means, "photocopies which are neither notarized nor certified as true copies"
What does it mean donutbox?

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
chokoy said:
What does it mean donutbox?
What do you mean what does it mean????

It means you go to the photocopy/xerox machine and make a copy of your original employment contract and then submit the copy that was made using the photocopy/xerox machine....not the original.....it means your agent's instruction was correct.

Again, these instructions are also clearly stated in the Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 233 KB).

Read the top of page 2 and item 12 on page 4.

I am not sure I understand what do you mean by "...However, I submitted original copy of certificate of employment.".....what do you mean by "original copy"?

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donutbox said:
What do you mean what does it mean????

It means you go to the photocopy/xerox machine and make a copy of your original employment contract and then submit the copy that was made using the photocopy/xerox machine....not the original.....it means your agent's instruction was correct.

I am not sure I understand what do you mean by "...However, I submitted original copy of certificate of employment.".....what do you mean by "original copy"?
Thanks donutbox for your help. I understand better now. :D

With regard to forms, I was not able to sign SCHEDULE 3 IMM 0008 (05-2013) E because I had my documents submitted May 16th. My agent prepared documents IMM 0008 - (04-2013) E and allowed me to sign it on May 16th in which all my documents were successfully sent on the same day. The changing of the forms was done May 17th. My documents were just submitted one day advance before the change of SCHEDULE 3 took effect.

I was being informed of this seemingly bad news by my agent yesterday. I can't blame my agent as well for the FSWP was opened May 4th.

What implications might be given to my application because of this event?

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nirmal I wish to ask your thoughts on this.

With regard to forms, I was not able to sign SCHEDULE 3 IMM 0008 (05-2013) E because I had my documents submitted May 16th. My agent prepared documents IMM 0008 - (04-2013) E and allowed me to sign it on May 16th in which all my documents were successfully sent on the same day. The changing of the forms was done May 17th. My documents were just submitted one day advance before the change of SCHEDULE 3 took effect.

I was being informed of this seemingly bad news by my agent yesterday. I can't blame my agent as well for the FSWP was opened May 4th.

Nirmal said:
Jigs11 is the one who should give first good news.. Praying God for others and myself... hope that I will write some GOOD NEWS soon after Jigs..

My consultant has cross verified the file and seems he has sent updated forms. Fingers crossed.. :)

I am feeling nervous & bit excited at same time that atleast CIC has started working on applications. Of course sorry to hear Marta's sad news.. She must reply.

Guys, can you please suggest what will be the next step from CIC (in case application pass first stage). I mean how/what applicant will hear from CIC etc etc..

Oh yes, I have put request to my bank to check if DD is charged & I will get reply on Monday morning IST. I will post the results anyway.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
chokoy said:
Thanks donutbox for your help. I understand better now. :D

Regarding SCHEDULE 3, I really can't tell you what are the implications...you will just have to see....afterall, you have already submitted the forms, there is nothing you can do now.

You might want to take a look at the following (make note of https://www.dropbox.com/s/bn435uqrp60sa6j/page3.jpg) :

jigzyy said:

The above is regarding the following:

Marta said:
Hi ,
I got the news from cic, I'm out. I need to submit new form schedule 3. Everything else seems to be fine just this. So good luck to all of you.
Marta

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG! I will anticipate the same response from CIC! It is unfair yet just the same there is nothing I can do than to wait. Thanx donutbox.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOLD ON CHOKOY.......I DO NOT think that persons who sent the for that was updated BEFORE the 17th will be rejected, in a similar way to Marta's unfortunate package return. If that were the case then ALL applications sent to CIC from the 6th to the 17th or 18th and probably the 19th would be rejected, based on an oversight at CIC. This is not practical.Once persons have the updates schedule 3 form and checklist update late evening on the 4th then all should be ok.

chokoy said:
OMG! I will anticipate the same response from CIC! It is unfair yet just the same there is nothing I can do than to wait. Thanx donutbox.

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
As I analyze the case where Martha's application was returned, CIC is saying in their letter (to her) that the main reason of her app return was the use of old Schedule 3.
Schedule 3 was up-dated on May 04 at around 2:00am Pakistan time. But by that time IMM0008 was having the footer date of 2012 (in fact I also used IMM0008 with footer date of 2012, but used latest versions of rest of the forms including Schedule 3). Apparently it seems that Martha filled the application kit prior to May 04 - nevertheless closer to that date. Prior to May 04, Schedule 3 was not updated and IMM0008 was also having 2012 footer date - so she must have used IMM0008 with 2012 footer date.
Now that I see towards her letter of rejection that CIC sent to her, they're saying that it is basically the use of old version of Schedule 3 that is pushing her application to be returned - this means for CIC IMM0008 with footer date of 2012 is not a problem and they will accept that one.

What other people say about it?
Hey sir I used IMM 0008 (04-2013) E in my application. I sent them May 16th. I did not sign IMM 0008 (05-2013). Do I have the same case as Marta? Can't think straight now. It has been very stressful. Thanks

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
chokoy said:

Also, note that letter is dated May/30/2013, you submitted your application May/16/2013....it is now June/7/2013, maybe by now you would have heard something from CIC.

(Note, I do not know when Marta submitted her application to CIC...I guess it couldn't have been before May/4/2013 though)

***Like I said.....I really can't tell you what are the implications...you will just have to see....afterall, you have already submitted the forms, there is nothing you can do now.

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
HOLD ON CHOKOY.......I DO NOT think that persons who sent the for that was updated BEFORE the 17th will be rejected, in a similar way to Marta's unfortunate package return. If that were the case then ALL applications sent to CIC from the 6th to the 17th or 18th and probably the 19th would be rejected, based on an oversight at CIC. This is not practical.Once persons have the updates schedule 3 form and checklist update late evening on the 4th then all should be ok.
Thanks islandbabe. I am very worried. I hope everything will turn well for the many of us.

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donutbox said:
Also note that letter was is dated May/30/2013, you submitted your application May/16/2013....it is not June/7/2013, maybe by now you would have heard something from CIC.

(Note, I do not know when Marta submitted her application to CIC...I guess it couldn't have been before May/4/2013 though)

***Like I said though.....I really can't tell you what are the implications...you will just have to see....afterall, you have already submitted the forms, there is nothing you can do now.
It might be coming in few days. I will let you know once I receive any communication from CIC.

ddrr

May 9, 2013
Agree. Schedule 3 and the check list form are the two that had significant changes this time. I think your application won't be rejected because of the form version once you used the forms updated after 3rd May, Canada time (The forms download re-open time), in which the major new updates (ECA, etc) have been incorporated. Otherwise, CIC can reject all the forms submitted before a certain time they set..., as the forms are always changing...

islandbabe said:

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
chokoy said:
Hey sir I used IMM 0008 (04-2013) E in my application. I sent them May 16th. I did not sign IMM 0008 (05-2013). Do I have the same case as Marta? Can't think straight now. It has been very stressful. Thanks
If you have not signed it, I'm sorry to tell you that it'd be deemed incomplete and is bound to be returned! :( I hope you've signed it. :) Are you sure you didn't?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahhh if he did not sign it then that definitely might be a problem. SIGH. The never ending saga of what ifs and did I or didn't I?

idoit said:
If you have not signed it, I'm sorry to tell you that it'd be deemed incomplete and is bound to be returned! :( Are you sure? I hope you've signed it. :)