+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
canadams said:
Same situation with me - My birth certificate does not have my name either, it has only my parents name, my birth place, time etc.
If your DOB certificate is original and was made before you acquired a official name, it will not have your name on it and would be recognized as a baby to (your father's name) and (your mother's name). Quite logical and well known fact.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
Adrenalineforu said:
We can never win this war! Back then when my study visa was rejected, I opened a mail with NDVO and provided facts that could prove them wrong. But they use such a language (the language of the lawyers) in instructions and answers that you would never get over them. I had to drop. They simply are robotic and use pre-defined statements governed by their lawyers. In fact, with the system as large as CIC and operating at world level, they have dedicated law firms behind them who protects them and covers all the loop-holes and mistakes!

Now just read this statement below and find out what they will answer to it (in my own explanation).
"prospective candidates can go ahead and start the steps" and even if you provide a screenshot dated 18-Apr

CIC - Of course, prospective candidates should start before hand to make sure they fall within the cap but when did we say use the same forms as on 18-April. The above statement does not implies that. You should get ahead and start the steps; steps we said.

"prospective candidates can go ahead and start the steps" is NOT EQUAL to "prospective candidates can use the forms as on today"

At the end we are losers and they, winners.
This is the full statement that I saw on the site since I started checking in April:

IMPORTANT NOTE: CIC will update application kits and web materials before the new FSWP is launched on May 4, 2013. Prospective applicants who wish to get a head start on their application can proceed with the steps and information outlined above but should check the CIC website for new FSWP application forms.

Yes, it does sat that "CIC will update application kits and web materials before the new FSWP is launched on May 4, 2013" any they should have definitely updated the forms in advance but we can't really do anything about it.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
amar31282 said:
I have one question regarding Additional Dependents Form.

I am married and have one kid of 9 months.

I have filled the generic form and added both dependents in it(both wife and kid)

Now the CIC guide says that we have to submit this form for all our dependents BUT the checklist says : (if applicable) Completed, dated and signed by the principal applicant if applicant has more than 5 dependents(whether accompanying or not)

I am confused whether to attach this form or not.

My earlier decision was not to submit and I think this is correct. Please suggest
Your earlier decision is correct. just write NA in doc check list corresponding to Additional dep form.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This really should not be a problem.....YOU DID provide the birth certificate as requested. I would think that they would just ask you to provide additional documentation at a later stage.

Happy Waiting...........

canadams said:
Same situation with me - My birth certificate does not have my name either, it has only my parents name, my birth place, time etc.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
jigzyy said:
What went wrong with your application :eek:?
Well, I'm just super paranoid now, I guess i can't find the latest version of my forms that i submitted on my laptop. They are all current versions but what makes me worried is on "Schedule 3, section 12.b" I'm surprised where we list work experience, it's off by 2 months so there is an incompatibility between that and letter from my employer!!! I guess I updated that section with the correct starting day but until I find the Goddamn latest form, my heart will pump like a giant dishwasher ;) I'm just exaggerating, whatever happens, most important thing would be to keep your mood. We'll be good in the end.

jigzyy, what do you think we'll happen if the starting day in letter and starting day in 12.b is 2 months off!!! Would CIC show me a nice middle finger and return the holy package OR they'll call employer, ask for pay stubs, ask for more proof, etc. ? I hope latter would be the case.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are correct, that is for persons who have more than 5 dependents.

amar31282 said:
I have one question regarding Additional Dependents Form.

I am married and have one kid of 9 months.

I have filled the generic form and added both dependents in it(both wife and kid)

Now the CIC guide says that we have to submit this form for all our dependents BUT the checklist says : (if applicable) Completed, dated and signed by the principal applicant if applicant has more than 5 dependents(whether accompanying or not)

I am confused whether to attach this form or not.

My earlier decision was not to submit and I think this is correct. Please suggest

DMM

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
PER :11-09-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2014
Question for Balkanada:
Are you from Serbia? If you are, I have a question for you regarding ID:
Did you translate your ID card? Mine is in cyrillic, so I guess we should translate it too?

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
reddevil7281 said:
This is the correct method

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=014&t=4
Rajbir must have heaved a sigh of relief!!

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
idoit said:
Alright, I called CIC and expressed all the complaints that people like Marta and many have about May 4 updated form. The lady understood and said she'll elevate the issue. This was one thing I felt I can do for others at least, though hopefully I'm not affected by this.
You deserve an UP for this bro.

idoit said:
:-\ I literally politely told them that the whole process is so messed up!
I like the way you describe it; quite funny. ;D

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
chokoy said:
We may have the same sentiments. I submitted May 16th so that I used the older version. Was the case of Marta the same and was the reason for the returning of her documents?
Just read back couple pages, Jigzyy posted the letter.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh I did a +1 for you Idoit, your post made me laugh. I think you should be ok, as long as even with the 2 months off you still get to the 1 year work experience required under the Noc category. I dont know if they will consider your additional document but send it because you will go crazy it you dont!

idoit said:
Well, I'm just super paranoid now, I guess i can't find the latest version of my forms that i submitted on my laptop. They are all current versions but what makes me worried is on "Schedule 3, section 12.b" I'm surprised where we list work experience, it's off by 2 months so there is an incompatibility between that and letter from my employer!!! I guess I updated that section with the correct starting day but until I find the Goddamn latest form, my heart will pump like a giant dishwasher ;) I'm just exaggerating, whatever happens, most important thing would be to keep your mood. We'll be good in the end.

jigzyy, what do you think we'll happen if the starting day in letter and starting day in 12.b is 2 months off!!! Would CIC show me a nice middle finger and return the holy package OR they'll call employer, ask for pay stubs, ask for more proof, etc. ? I hope latter would be the case.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
idoit said:

Bro, no point trying to over-analyze the situation. Just be cool and I am sure it will all work out :)

kashka

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
23-07-2013 (PER)
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014 Med's Received 06-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2015
Now I'm paranoid. In a rush I didn't realize. I submitted the form but with my details since I am the dependent (spouse) to principal applicant (my husband). We do not have any children. Do you think they will overlook that?

islandbabe said:
You are correct, that is for persons who have more than 5 dependents.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
kashka said:
I am confused.

Is Marta to submit the entire application or do they just want her to resubmit the Schedule 3 form?
Kashka I need to submit entire app. :D

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
kashka said:
Now I'm paranoid. In a rush I didn't realize. I submitted the form but with my details since I am the dependent (spouse) to principal applicant (my husband). We do not have any children. Do you think they will overlook that?

your case is opposite ... people give less than required and you gave more than required :)

i hope CIC will overlook it as your application is not INCOMPLETE rather over-completed:)