+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

gwynemalazarte

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2013
Doc's Request.
30-January-2013 (SSS, ITR, COE, Company ID)
AOR Received.
15-July-2013
IELTS Request
together with the application
File Transfer...
15-August-2013
Med's Request
25-February-2013
Med's Done....
5-June-2014 (Sputum)
Interview........
24-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
08-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
08-Oct-2014
lamiyasubhani said:
In the last FSW 2011, which occupation's cap filled first? and how many weeks it took to be reached the cap?
It was NOC 1122.. filled up after 10-15 days.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
jigzyy said:
FedEx is taking a lot of time to deliver. And going haphazard :mad: They first reached Quebec, than back to Mississauga, than New Brunswick, now in Nova Scotia but still the other side of Sydney ??? I am officially pissed off now!! :mad: :mad:
Please can you tell me where your application is now?mine seems to be following the same route as you.its currently at Mississauga.whats the probability of being delivered this Friday?

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
islandbabe said:
Harry I dont think it will negatively affect ur application because you left it off...it allowed you to validate without it.

Please tell us your NOC so that we can update the tracker.
Allright..well my noc is 2147
recieved by Mike

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
janeyandstuart said:
Hi,
Now that I have submitted my application I am worried about every little thing I may have done and whether it's correct!
1) I did not submit any document to support secondary school completion. I presumed is was not applicable since I went to university for 4 years!
2) I emailed the Canadian consulate in Australia and they told me that my photocopies do not need to be certified. After reading various posts on the forum I am panicking whether this info was correct.
To what extent do you think I should be concerned about this?
Thanks so much for any advice!
1. Me neither, since I have a bachelor and master degree. In one part, the Instruction guide gives fictional examples of what must be submitted with our application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education, the following is one of the examples:

If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master’s level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master’s level or lower.

But this is my personal opinion and how I understand the guide. Look at it for yourself and share your thoughts. :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Loofy said:
Please can you tell me where your application is now?mine seems to be following the same route as you.its currently at Mississauga.whats the probability of being delivered this Friday?
Mine is still in NS. Yours is for sure not going to deliver Friday. It'll go to Deppie NB and than to Goffs, NS. Will be laying dead there for hours, probably whole weekend and get delivered on Monday.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
anac said:
You will get it in one day.
Usually they don't give additional originals, but you will call the center where you took your exam, explain that you need additional original. Expect that they will refuse to give you, and they will say that additional original is allowed to be send only directly to the institution. However you will explain that in the instruction for FSW it is clearly stated that the IELTS report (original) should be sent by the applicant. You will scan the FSW checklist together with your generic application (signed with date) so they will have a proof that you really need to have it. They will print the report immediately.
I tried this, it works!
I tried to convince British council here but it is impossible!
That is my mistake, not my fate finally!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your application is perfectly correct.

janeyandstuart said:
Hi,
Now that I have submitted my application I am worried about every little thing I may have done and whether it's correct!
1) I did not submit any document to support secondary school completion. I presumed is was not applicable since I went to university for 4 years!
2) I emailed the Canadian consulate in Australia and they told me that my photocopies do not need to be certified. After reading various posts on the forum I am panicking whether this info was correct.
To what extent do you think I should be concerned about this?
Thanks so much for any advice!

database1981

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwynemalazarte said:
I am loosing hope if this is the case :( 2174 is running out fast and I can pass mine on June 7.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
gwynemalazarte said:
Yes it was NOC 1122. and it got filled up in 8 days. They opened the applications on July 1st and this NOC got filled up on July 8th around noon.

I know this precisely coz me and my sis both of us applied. Hers reached CIC on July 7th and my package reached there on July 8th around 1:30pm (package delivery time). My sisters got accepted and she is in Canada today and I know on this forum there were members whose reached there around 10:30am or 11:00am on July 8th and theirs got thru. My package got returned to me in Dec 2011 with the letter saying that the cap of 500 was met and my application cannot be accepted. When I opened the pack, there were some check (tick) marks on my application with a red pen and some number codes written on my Generic Application, which means that they had started to correct my application...

This is what I call luck! I'm not counting on getting thru this year either based on how slow everything is going.......

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
sbo said:
Yes it was NOC 1122. and it got filled up in 8 days. They opened the applications on July 1st and this NOC got filled up on July 8th around noon.

I know this precisely coz me and my sis both of us applied. Hers reached CIC on July 7th and my package reached there on July 8th around 1:30pm (package delivery time). My sisters got accepted and she is in Canada today and I know on this forum there were members whose reached there around 10:30am or 11:00am on July 8th and theirs got thru. My package got returned to me in Dec 2011 with the letter saying that the cap of 500 was met and my application cannot be accepted. When I opened the pack, there were some check (tick) marks on my application with a red pen and some number codes written on my Generic Application, which means that they had started to correct my application...

This is what I call luck! I'm not counting on getting thru this year either based on how slow everything is going.......
Exactly. This is luck my friend. If it is in your fate to be there this year. You'll surely be there no matter if the cap is 300 or 100.

database1981

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, I'll try though and complete my applications for next year... And wait until they say that the cap has been reached.

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
sbo said:

SBO ,

You are right this is all luck and this game is of luck. I have also an astonishing story to tell. This is my third submission first time my file got rejected in 2011 becuase I could not prove my relationship points with my uncle in canada never submitted the birth certificate or any documents other than pr copy thinking they can check from their system. My mistake! The file was returned.

Second time in 2012 I sent again, this time file was returned for ridiculous reason. Because I had placed original of IELTS in my first attempt I placed a copy of my IELTS second time with a copy of ielts along with my rejection letter from first time. Now when my file was returned it was written on the returned letter that because I had not explained why there was copy of IELTS in the file and not original attached the file is being returned. I was damned. I saw the check list it was true that in the check list it was written. But comon who on earth would not understand seeing the rejection letter and copy of IELTS. Can you imagine that. It was written in my opening letter that I am applying again because my file was rejected first time. There was UCI no. in it. There was copy of IELTS and still they returned the file.

This is my third time and I hope I make it this time. I have given new IELTS and everything that was required and crossing my fingers.

janeyandstuart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Thanks Islandbabe.
I will sleep better tonight.
My family is so desperate to move to Canada all our hopes and dreams resting on this application!

janeyandstuart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Vitalia said:
1. Me neither, since I have a bachelor and master degree. In one part, the Instruction guide gives fictional examples of what must be submitted with our application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education, the following is one of the examples:

If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master's level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master's level or lower.

But this is my personal opinion and how I understand the guide. Look at it for yourself and share your thoughts. :)
I think we're good. Just easy to get paranoid about every detail since there is no room for error.

PS UPS are doing an excellent job of a speedy deliver so far with my application.
I can really recommend them. Fed Ex would only offer 5 day shipping from Australia.
From Australia I went with 3 day shipping guaranteed or money back.
It's currently in Kentucky US, come on Nova Scotia!!