+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

anac

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadachocaccon said:
Yes, I also checked above information. At that time, I believed that when I can validate the form, it is completed. I dont know what I have to do now, just very small mistake that I neglected while I checked million times my application without thinking that should be a problem.
I am wonderting if CIC accept to return to my friend's address then they can send it back to us including my corrected form? If they decide to send by regular mail, my fate is decided :(
Why don't you send another application, without waiting the old one to be returned? With a little effort you will manage to gather all documents once again.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
anac said:
Why don't you send another application, without waiting the old one to be returned? With a little effort you will manage to gather all documents once again.
But I have not reference number for my application and original documents. Anyway, thank you very much for your kind suggestion. It should be a good suggestion for me right now.

Thanks so much.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
It might be small mistake for u but its blunder from their side done by applicant

canadachocaccon said:
Yes, I also checked above information. At that time, I believed that when I can validate the form, it is completed. I dont know what I have to do now, just very small mistake that I neglected while I checked million times my application without thinking that should be a problem.
I am wonderting if CIC accept to return to my friend's address then they can send it back to us including my corrected form? If they decide to send by regular mail, my fate is decided :(

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
They r flooded with thousands of application and u expect them to contact u for all this

Note: At the time of initial application to CIC, its simple YES or NO. There is no grey area for anyone

islandbabe said:
Thats unfortunate canadacbocacoon , Did not realize u had submitted application already, hopefully this is done at their discretion and they will not return it! A month is a long time to wait with NOC 2147...........a very long time. I hope they accept it then contact you to update.

valkyrie86

Mar 6, 2013
Hello everyone

I have been noticing that you started sending your application to CIC. however, I still didnt get the assesment credential.

did you all get the report assessement of your diplomas

thankyou for ur help

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Guys I have a question regarding the filling out of the forms.
In one of the forms where you have to write about your Personal history there was not enough space for me to write the name of my employer so I write all of the information regarding personal history on an additional sheet referring to my full name, the name of the form and the number of the question (I also draw the exact table as on the form).
And on the form I wrote that the required information is given on a separate sheet since there was not enough space to give the full information.

Do you think that this might be a problem.

P.S. I used additional sheet for 2-3 forms where there was not enough space to write the full info.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Vitalia said:
Guys I have a question regarding the filling out of the forms.
In one of the forms where you have to write about your Personal history there was not enough space for me to write the name of my employer so I write all of the information regarding personal history on an additional sheet referring to my full name, the name of the form and the number of the question (I also draw the exact table as on the form).
And on the form I wrote that the required information is given on a separate sheet since there was not enough space to give the full information.

Do you think that this might be a problem.

P.S. I used additional sheet for 2-3 forms where there was not enough space to write the full info.
This is fine,..,..i did the same...

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
i'm just worried....my status on DHL hasnt been updated since the past 16 hours or so.,....

Yday evening i checked and it got updated to: Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA
and till now its still saying the same......

How far is Nova Scotia from Ontario???? But its been 16 hours and still hasnt reached.......doesnt make sense.....

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
sbo said:
i'm just worried....my status on DHL hasnt been updated since the past 16 hours or so.,....

Yday evening i checked and it got updated to: Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA

How far is Nova Scotia from Ontario???? But its been 16 hours and still hasnt reached.......doesnt make sense.....
same here bro

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
sbo said:

Mine arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA on May, 09 at 7:00 local time, its there 24 hours and still no update!!!

Alittlesoul

Apr 23, 2013
sbo said:

In my experience departed/departure in/from some place means that they are already on the way from that place to the next destination. So maybe wait a little more? You can call DHL and check as well :).

Also it's around 16-18hrs of driving from Ontario to NS.

anac

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadachocaccon said:
But I have not reference number for my application and original documents. Anyway, thank you very much for your kind suggestion. It should be a good suggestion for me right now.

Thanks so much.
You don't need to wait for the reference number, start preparing documents once again, you will manage to gather everything in couple of days and just send them. In addition include a cover letter explaining why you are sending one more application ( just in case if they approve your first one). That is my suggestion.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
anac said:
You don't need to wait for the reference number, start preparing documents once again, you will manage to gather everything in couple of days and just send them. In addition include a cover letter explaining why you are sending one more application ( just in case if they approve your first one). That is my suggestion.
I have not IELTS in my hands :(

janeyandstuart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Hi,
Now that I have submitted my application I am worried about every little thing I may have done and whether it's correct!
1) I did not submit any document to support secondary school completion. I presumed is was not applicable since I went to university for 4 years!
2) I emailed the Canadian consulate in Australia and they told me that my photocopies do not need to be certified. After reading various posts on the forum I am panicking whether this info was correct.
To what extent do you think I should be concerned about this?
Thanks so much for any advice!

anac

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadachocaccon said:
I have not IELTS in my hands :(
You will get it in one day.
Usually they don't give additional originals, but you will call the center where you took your exam, explain that you need additional original. Expect that they will refuse to give you, and they will say that additional original is allowed to be send only directly to the institution. However you will explain that in the instruction for FSW it is clearly stated that the IELTS report (original) should be sent by the applicant. You will scan the FSW checklist together with your generic application (signed with date) so they will have a proof that you really need to have it. They will print the report immediately.
I tried this, it works!