+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
adapacc said:
hi guys..i got my per july 31st...and also my file reached to delhi...waiting for medicals...how long it will take please let me know????
Dear,

How did you know that your file reached at Delhi? Have you received any e-mail from them or any other means to know it. Please share.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Thanks Sinestra for the +1 and yes it is applicable to all over India.

sinestra said:
It is helpful indeed. Does it apply for Bangalore?
Anyways +1 for you.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
wishcanada11 said:
Hi Friends! I am unable to add my profile details to the spreadsheet. Please add me. :)

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: NDVO
IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated Points: 70
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 3+
PCC Sent: No
Application Sent........................... 02-09-2013
Application Received .................: No
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON
Welcome...ur entry has been done.

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
additional step of interview....i don't think so.....becoz ndvo if they have any queries on my documents..they will keep interview....orelse they will directly send mail regarding medicals and pcc by mail....

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
adapacc said:
hi guys..i got my per july 31st...and also my file reached to delhi...waiting for medicals...how long it will take please let me know????
Hello Adapacc,

Did you got any mail from NDVO confirming your file transfer or you sent any inquiry (case specific or general) to them and replied?

I am 15 May applicant and I received my PER on 24 July but not received any communication from NDVO till now.

I know patience and waiting is key but just out of curiosity I am asking as I can see few more members after me received AOR or know their file is in NDVO.

I need to know this as I want to send updated passports copy to them.

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
ya i got mail from delhi..they mentioned ur file reached our visa office likethat....
Maheshnep said:
Dear,

How did you know that your file reached at Delhi? Have you received any e-mail from them or any other means to know it. Please share.

fatima20

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 13-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON....
Hi!
I have a query regarding BC as i noticed few ppl discussing abt thr application.i have submited my BC with my application but i am now scared as it is old but i have also attached my secondary board xerox copy with a notary on tht. Do u think it is fine or is it something to worry abt? ???

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
BC should be fine as long as Birth Certificate is mentioned on that.

fatima20 said:
Hi!
I have a query regarding BC as i noticed few ppl discussing abt thr application.i have submited my BC with my application but i am now scared as it is old but i have also attached my secondary board xerox copy with a notary on tht. Do u think it is fine or is it something to worry abt? ???

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi Amit

In IMM5612 (05-2013) E, (Document checklist):

01. In section 16, they are asking for your BC, National ID etc. We can safely assume that IF you don't have a BC and sent in your national ID copies (AND a BC letter from embassy), it could be used as supporting evidence. Just sending the BC Letter alone from embassy cannot be admitted as discriminating evidence.

02. In section 13, we have to provide proof of the completed educational credential AND an evaluation report. It is clearly specified that proof of completed credential includes secondary and post secondary education documents including certificates, diplomas and degrees as well as transcripts. I am again assuming that atleast we all have a class 10 or 12 certificate otherwise we are not even eligible to apply under minimum education requirements of FSWP 2013. Therefore, we should have by default, included our educational certificates and transcript copies along with credential evaluation reports and hence, CIO would have noticed the secondary document and accepted it as proof of birth.

However, in section 16, where BC is required, it could be further elaborated by CIC that if BC is not available, then what is acceptable. But seeing what they requested from the rejected forum member, I think it is the mistake of the forum member for not attaching all the required documents as mentioned in the checklist (education documents, degrees and transcripts).
My understanding of that section about educational credential is that you include EVALUATION REPORT FOR THE CREDENTIAL THAT YOU WISH TO GET POINT FOR AND COPIES OF THE CREDENTIAL INCLUDING CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPT. If one is getting point for masters degree, it is not neccessary to include copies of secondary and other certificates unless where it is to be used for another purpose other than for education. It is also clearly stated not to include documents you were not asked to submit.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
mighty gill said:
hey amit let me knw z dr any forum abt winipeg pnp information?
Here it is-->
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/winnipeg-applicant-2013-t151281.0.html

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Gandalf said:
I thought SSC degree and transcript is a requirment only if the birth certificate itself is not available but here she says the birth certs. were included. some people have also had similar experience of rejection even when the reason is not tenable. I have been wondering could it be the the documents were not submitted in the ORDER OF THE CHECKLIST so were overlooked? can anyone explain?
Birth certificates were NOT included by this forum member. The documents that he is referring to are the Birth Certificate letters that he obtained from the Indian Embassy.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
adapacc said:
fsw2013 2174....aor means?...i got mail from delhi visa office...july 31 st....so when i get medicals??will u please telll...
As per your earlier MSG its PER. AOR sent by Visa Office.... and PER is from CIC..... When is your file reach at CIC....

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
amit80203 said:
Hi hassan, please read below the case of kumars on page 1211-->

Kumars did send 10th certificate but still CIC didn't considered it as BC proof. Why? Why did it happened?
The only reason is that 10th certificate is required as education proof alongwith application package but one need to attach additional copy of 10th Certificate clearly stating that this is BC proof. Merely sending documents does not count as proof.
This is exactly what I meant. The extra copy for the 10th or 12th document HAS to be attached in sequence at the place again where BC is required. It is clearly written in IMM5612 (05-2013) E, Pg. 1

01. All documents have to be gathered in the order of the checklist.

02. Note: If you are not able to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim. If your application lacks any of the documents without a reasonable justification, it will be returned to you or in circumstances could result in the refusal of your application.

First of all I am assuming while replying that, all applicants who think they are qualified as FSW would atleast have read the checklist document correctly. The above mentioned points could not be mentioned MORE CLEARLY by CIC. Also if we correctly interpret point 2 above, we see that we can attach an explanation in the very beginning of the application, place it on top, and clearly indicate that our educational document OR national ID document OR Affidavit should be considered for BC purposes since we do not have BC due to xxxxxx reasons. SIMPLE

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Cover letter definitely helps. especially when we have discrepancies.

hassanwiz17 said:
This is exactly what I meant. The extra copy for the 10th or 12th document HAS to be attached in sequence at the place again where BC is required. It is clearly written in IMM5612 (05-2013) E, Pg. 1

01. All documents have to be gathered in the order of the checklist.

02. Note: If you are not able to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim. If your application lacks any of the documents without a reasonable justification, it will be returned to you or in circumstances could result in the refusal of your application.

First of all I am assuming while replying that, all applicants who think they are qualified as FSW would atleast have read the checklist document correctly. The above mentioned points could not be mentioned MORE CLEARLY by CIC. Also if we correctly interpret point 2 above, we see that we can attach an explanation in the very beginning of the application, place it on top, and clearly indicate that our educational document OR national ID document OR Affidavit should be considered for BC purposes since we do not have BC due to xxxxxx reasons. SIMPLE