+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
The best thing would have been to hand write on top of the Standard 10 stating that it is the proof of birth. It would have been noticed and in my Guess the application would have gone through.
Totally agree with Amit it should have been mentioned somewhere that class 10 certificate is used as an alternate to BC.

amit80203 said:
Hi hassan, please read below the case of kumars on page 1211-->

Kumars did send 10th certificate but still CIC didn't considered it as BC proof. Why? Why did it happened?
The only reason is that 10th certificate is required as education proof alongwith application package but one need to attach additional copy of 10th Certificate clearly stating that this is BC proof. Merely sending documents does not count as proof.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Cant exactly say yes or not.
But through my previous experience, my sister did not have BC. so my father notarized an affidavit stating the DOB and that He is her father, which has been accepted by CIC and LVO before as she is now has PR .
But I would emphasize that it should be mentioned somewhere to get CIC's notice that the following document is used as an alternate.
Simply by putting it inside the package will totally rely on luck .

skhzskhz said:
Sorry for the above rejection. In my case I sent Notarized copies on a 100 rupees stamp paper for me and my wife as a substitute to BC. I have attached mine and my wife SSC certificate with section 13 document list. Reading the above rejection I am a bit worried about my application. HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO QUALIFY? PLEASE ADVISE

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
hi guys..i got my per july 31st...and also my file reached to delhi...waiting for medicals...how long it will take please let me know????

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
No one can answer that.
Have patience. It would take approximately somewhere 6 months. Once ur ECAS states that ur file is in process from xxxx ( date) then it means that they have started working on ur file. ( The Ecas at the moment would be stating Inprocess, so its just gathering Dust at NDVO. )
And not to forget u might have an additional step of Interview before Medical Request is issued.
So Keep Calm and Carry on.

adapacc said:
hi guys..i got my per july 31st...and also my file reached to delhi...waiting for medicals...how long it will take please let me know????

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
amit80203 said:
Hi hassan, please read below the case of kumars on page 1211-->

Kumars did send 10th certificate but still CIC didn't considered it as BC proof. Why? Why did it happened?
The only reason is that 10th certificate is required as education proof alongwith application package but one need to attach additional copy of 10th Certificate clearly stating that this is BC proof. Merely sending documents does not count as proof.
I agree with Amit..I have also submitted 10 th certificate as DOB but I submitted two copies..One along with educational docs and second one putting a stricker it's DOB proof and highlighted my parents name and DoB by marker.

By god's grace I received my per.

I did asked this to my consultant as well they said you need to submit two copies of same documents if you are showing it proof for two different categories.CIC will not take pain in organizing and understanding docs...

For example: If they are assessing educational docs they will keep aside all the educational docs as checked (including 10 th).
second point if they want to check DoB proof: They will again check in remaining docs left and if they won't find any proof (10 th certificate etc)..They will assume the file is incomplete..

Said but that's there style of working I assume :(

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
It is not necessary to receive AOR from VO. You may or may not get it. The fact that the file is already in VO is more then enough.
from vr v can get knowledge abt winipeg pnp?is dr any forum abt winipeg pnp.??

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
adapacc said:
Congrats man... Have you received AOR... and what is your timelines...

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
prince_of_darkness said:
Cant exactly say yes or not.
But through my previous experience, my sister did not have BC. so my father notarized an affidavit stating the DOB and that He is her father, which has been accepted by CIC and LVO before as she is now has PR .
But I would emphasize that it should be mentioned somewhere to get CIC's notice that the following document is used as an alternate.
Simply by putting it inside the package will totally rely on luck .
My spouse didn't have a birth certificate.

I submitted her class 10th certificate and an affidavit from her father in lieu of birth certificate, CIC accepted it.

I also submitted a cover letter though mentioning that i submitted 10th certificate and affidavit in lieu of Birth certificate.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Exactly,

The more easier u do for the person in front , the more easier it get for you.

I had done the same thing with my application and also had my covering letter which stated what documents is meant for (Though I had my BC)
It helps

sandy1985 said:
I agree with Amit..I have also submitted 10 th certificate as DOB but I submitted two copies..One along with educational docs and second one putting a stricker it's DOB proof and highlighted my parents name and DoB by marker.

By god's grace I received my per.

I did asked this to my consultant as well they said you need to submit two copies of same documents if you are showing it proof for two different categories.CIC will not take pain in organizing and understanding docs...

For example: If they are assessing educational docs they will keep aside all the educational docs as checked (including 10 th).
second point if they want to check DoB proof: They will again check in remaining docs left and if they won't find any proof (10 th certificate etc)..They will assume the file is incomplete..

Said but that's there style of working I assume :(

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
I send a copy of birth certificate issued by school with my name, dob and father's name. Will it be fine?

Thanks

prince_of_darkness said:
Hi Mauritius,

They do not accept, PAN Card, Voter Card, Aadhar Card or Passport as Birth Certificate . In their knowledge it is easily obtainable.
Further more they are not even accepting the Birth Certificate issued by Consulate General of India as it takes the record from Passport.
The only alternate to Birth certificate is School Certificate which has the date of Birth with either parents name.
If not then make an affidavit from either of you parent stating that ur date of birth is on xxxx

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
It should be OK. but again depends if you have mentioned it to them, that it is in lieu of BC as Rawdah as said he sent a Covering Letter.
Again my friend, its all down to LUCK.

vivesehg said:
I send a copy of birth certificate issued by school with my name, dob and father's name. Will it be fine?

Thanks

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
fsw2013 2174....aor means?...i got mail from delhi visa office...july 31 st....so when i get medicals??will u please telll...

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Thanks for +1

And yes, you will get the PCC for you and your wife on the same day that is 100% sure. ;) ;)

amit80203 said:
Thanks +1 for sharing this wonderful help.
I have just got my new passport on 30 August 2013 while waiting for my wife new passport. As soon as my wife passport will come, I will apply for PCC and I think we both will get PCC on the same day.

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Birth Certificate is clearly printed on that piece of paper

prince_of_darkness said:
It should be OK. but again depends if you have mentioned it to them, that it is in lieu of BC as Rawdah as said he sent a Covering Letter.
Again my friend, its all down to LUCK.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
adapacc said:
Congrats!!!