+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Mauritius2013 said:
Dear All,

Congrats to all who have received good news from CIC.

I have received the application packet back on Aug 31, thought of sharing with you all.

My application was returned due to incomplete as per the CIC.

Following is the reason they have mentioned

We do not accept Passports as proof of Birth, therefore we are unable to accept details from passport. We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

However, the fact is that I do have submitted Birth Certificate(both Husband & wife) along with application which was issued by High Commission of India here in Mauritius.

As I was having this certificate with me before filing application, I do not think of providing additional SSC leaving certificate as certificate issued by High commission is genuine and valid one.

I am not able to understand their reason of rejection, as they are saying Passport is not accepted as proof of birth which shows they might have not looked into our Birth certificates giving all the above 3 details which they are asking.

Experts throw some light on the said issue.
Hi Brother

You should have definitely attached your SSC degree and transcript copy as it is a requirement mentioned in section 13 of the checklist.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Mauritius2013 said:
@ Prince of Darkness

Thanks for the response and clarity.

I came to know about the forum only after sending my application, otherwise I would have taken help of
experts here at the time of collecting and preparing docs. Hard luck.

However, my NOC is 1112 and its already reached CAP of 300.

If I send required documents now will full application, it will be returned back stating Cap has reached or they will accept based on UCI ref no mentioned on Application ?
It will be returned by CIO as NOC CAP has reached. UCI is just your record number to be quoted whenever you make any visa applications with CIC.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
It wont help sending the application again.
Its game over for this year if the CAP has reached.
Try to do something and see if you make it to another cap.
If any of your previous Work is related to any NOC's which has not been filled.
Hope it helps.

Mauritius2013 said:
@ Prince of Darkness

Thanks for the response and clarity.

I came to know about the forum only after sending my application, otherwise I would have taken help of
experts here at the time of collecting and preparing docs. Hard luck.

However, my NOC is 1112 and its already reached CAP of 300.

If I send required documents now will full application, it will be returned back stating Cap has reached or they will accept based on UCI ref no mentioned on Application ?

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi Minhas & rohit

I have just saw your post and if you still not gone to passport office at New Delhi then it will be helpful info for you.

As per me:

- PCC will be issued on the same day if your address in the passport and the address you are living is same.( in most of the cases. )

- PCC will be issued on the same day if your passport was issued within 2 to 2.5 years ago. If your passport is more older, then a police verification will be done and it will take around 15 to 25 days.

- Or if any Police Verification is done through Passport office in last 2 to 2.5 years for any reason then also PCC will be issued on the same day.

- If you have taken PCC for any country in last 2.5 years then also they will issue PCC on same day.

I have the same case, My passport was re-issued within last 2 years from when I applied PCC so they issued me the PCC on the same day but My wife passport was issued 3.5 years ago hence they order for police verification.

Please note: My wife residential address at the time of passport issued was the same as mention in my PCC. So in spite of having the same address for PCC and on passport they order it for police verification. Just to be more specific, my wife passport was issued after our marriage and all the updates like name update, spouse name were already added when the passport was issued.

Hope this is helpful :) :) :)
roypp said:
Dear Rohitchaudhary, Thanks for sharing this. I hope you would advise me. I am not an INDIAN. But I have studied in India and stayed there 5 years. According to the CIC I must be submitted PCC from INDIA. At present I am staying in LONDON and have no relatives and friends in INDIA. Do you know how can I get PCC from INDIA?

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
Hi guys.. Are cic people working today. Can v expect any cc or dd encashments today?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
catalyst said:
Hi Minhas & rohit

I have just saw your post and if you still not gone to passport office at New Delhi then it will be helpful info not for you.

As per me:

- PCC will be issued on the same day if your address in the passport and the address you are living is same.( in most of the cases. )

- PCC will be issued on the same day if your passport was issued within 2 to 2.5 years ago. If your passport is more older, then a police verification will be done and it will take around 15 to 25 days.

- Or if any Police Verification is done through Passport office in last 2 to 2.5 years for any reason then also PCC will be issued on the same day.

- If you have taken PCC for any country in last 2.5 years then also they will issue PCC on same day.

Thanks +1 for sharing this wonderful help.
I have just got my new passport on 30 August 2013 while waiting for my wife new passport. As soon as my wife passport will come, I will apply for PCC and I think we both will get PCC on the same day.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
abhi340 said:
Hi guys.. Are cic people working today. Can v expect any cc or dd encashments today?
Today is off ...... National holiday (Labour Day).
They will resume tomorrow.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
catalyst said:
Hi Minhas & rohit

I have just saw your post and if you still not gone to passport office at New Delhi then it will be helpful info not for you.

As per me:

I have the same case, My passport was re-issued within last 2 years from when I applied PCC so they issued me the PCC on the same day but My wife passport was issued 3.5 years ago hence they order for police verification.

Please note: My wife residential address at the time of passport issued was the same as mention in my PCC. So in spite of having the same address for PCC and on passport they order it for police verification. Just to be more specific, my wife passport was issued after our marriage and all the updates like name update, spouse name were already added when the passport was issued.

Hope this is helpful :) :) :)
It is helpful indeed. Does it apply for Bangalore?
Anyways +1 for you.

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
viveksharma said:
Was your CC/DD charged/encashed?
DD as mode of payment so not able to track thro bank they tell they dont get any intimation of encashment

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi Brother

You should have definitely attached your SSC degree and transcript copy as it is a requirement mentioned in section 13 of the checklist.
I thought SSC degree and transcript is a requirment only if the birth certificate itself is not available but here she says the birth certs. were included. some people have also had similar experience of rejection even when the reason is not tenable. I have been wondering could it be the the documents were not submitted in the ORDER OF THE CHECKLIST so were overlooked? can anyone explain?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi Amit

In IMM5612 (05-2013) E, (Document checklist):

01. In section 16, they are asking for your BC, National ID etc. We can safely assume that IF you don't have a BC and sent in your national ID copies (AND a BC letter from embassy), it could be used as supporting evidence. Just sending the BC Letter alone from embassy cannot be admitted as discriminating evidence.

02. In section 13, we have to provide proof of the completed educational credential AND an evaluation report. It is clearly specified that proof of completed credential includes secondary and post secondary education documents including certificates, diplomas and degrees as well as transcripts. I am again assuming that atleast we all have a class 10 or 12 certificate otherwise we are not even eligible to apply under minimum education requirements of FSWP 2013. Therefore, we should have by default, included our educational certificates and transcript copies along with credential evaluation reports and hence, CIO would have noticed the secondary document and accepted it as proof of birth.

However, in section 16, where BC is required, it could be further elaborated by CIC that if BC is not available, then what is acceptable. But seeing what they requested from the rejected forum member, I think it is the mistake of the forum member for not attaching all the required documents as mentioned in the checklist (education documents, degrees and transcripts).
Hi hassan, please read below the case of kumars on page 1211-->

kumars said:
All...

The only reason for rejection is spouse Birth certificate, only this was highlighted in the returned form and the letter. I did'nt get a PER.

I thought Matriculation will be taken as proof so kept that, but it did not work. I know it worked for few people, but again it depends on who gets to look at your app. After massive effort on IELTS, universities, Education valuation, going after companies for work experience letters, you will certainly need a bit of luck to get through. In this case I was totally out of it :-(

My take on this is, try to put only BC instead of other documents. You never know how your app can be returned, and once returned you will not be able to do anything since the form is returned in the initial review itself. If you have PER assigned, then you can send explanation and additional documentation.
Kumars did send 10th certificate but still CIC didn't considered it as BC proof. Why? Why did it happened?
The only reason is that 10th certificate is required as education proof alongwith application package but one need to attach additional copy of 10th Certificate clearly stating that this is BC proof. Merely sending documents does not count as proof.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Colleagues under NOC 2131,

MSNAIR...Curiosita....aabbhhii.....jeric77.....samanir....amrkamal86.....dipesh pokhrel

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow
And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you
And if one door opens to another door closed

I hope you keep on walkin' til you find the window
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile
But more than anything, more than anything

My wish for you

Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too

Yeah, this is my wish

I hope you never look back but you never forget
All the ones who love you and the place you left
I hope you always forgive and you never regret
And you help somebody every chance you get
Oh, you'd find God's grace in every mistake
And always give more than you take
But more than anything, yeah more than anything

My wish for you

Is to see you all in GREEN so SOON.

wishcanada11

Aug 30, 2013
Hi Friends! I am unable to add my profile details to the spreadsheet. Please add me. :)

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: NDVO
IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated Points: 70
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 3+
PCC Sent: No
Application Sent……………………… 02-09-2013
Application Received ……………..: No
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
amit80203 said:
Hi hassan, please read below the case of kumars on page 1211-->

Kumars did send 10th certificate but still CIC didn't considered it as BC proof. Why? Why did it happened?
The only reason is that 10th certificate is required as education proof alongwith application package but one need to attach additional copy of 10th Certificate clearly stating that this is BC proof. Merely sending documents does not count as proof.
Sorry for the above rejection. In my case I sent Notarized copies on a 100 rupees stamp paper for me and my wife as a substitute to BC. I have attached mine and my wife SSC certificate with section 13 document list. Reading the above rejection I am a bit worried about my application. HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO QUALIFY? PLEASE ADVISE

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wishcanada11 said:
Hi Friends! I am unable to add my profile details to the spreadsheet. Please add me. :)

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: NDVO
IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated Points: 70
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 3+
PCC Sent: No
Application Sent........................... 02-09-2013