+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
Hi Jigzyy,

Many thanks for the good work that you are doing with the excel sheet. Its very much appreciated.

Just wanted to ask you, Is there a way we can see application count by date sheet NOC wise. Everybody must be interested in their own NOC only so that way it could be more relevant. Dont mind if we cant do that way just a suggestion.

Thanks!

jigzyy said:
I have removed those entries which were still preparing for documents or waiting ECA. Please provide the information when you send the application.

Stats now exactly shows how many applications sent / received at CIO now. With those who were still preparing or in the process of waiting ECA / IELTS was making it unrealistic.

Sorry if this offended you.

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
Well said..I really appreciate this post.
We all are anxious and curious but have to be patient! This forum is a common platform for all of the applicants, to support and help each other. If somebody is fooling us we should simply ignore it to defeat the purpose.

Adrenalineforu said:
Guys, a request to you! We are simply trolling on a topic by a guy who just ignited a little flare and now has become a silent spectator of the fireworks. Grow up you guys. You are mature enough to believe your conscience and patient enough to wait for an evidence by those who pretend to have achieved something well ahead of the rest of the world. And mature why not? You are applying for PR to a country outside of yours and start a new phase of life for greater good, ain't you?

I'm equally excited about all that is happening and seek the same answers as you do but do I believe in myself and my Karma. Leave rest to the god and you will be good for entire life. My file hasn't arrived in NS but that doesn't mean I'll asking forum guys when will it arrive. There's nothing you can answer on that; it's the courier company who does.

Just a request, please post only relevant and useful answers because there are many new-comers and first-timers whom we do not want to mislead/depress.

Good luck to all.

shehzad865

May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
IELTS Request
Included
Adrenalineforu said:
Spouse or Common-Law partner educational docs are required. Refer Document Checklist Point 13 - Proof of Education/Training/Qualification. Only ECA is not required for Spouse or Common-Law partner.

Sachin
Dear friends,
Let me finish this debate of spouse's educational documents requirement once for all. It was in fact a fault of CIC. They updated the Document Checklist "TWICE", yes I'm right twice.

The first time they updated only the date at the bottom of the checklist as "IMM 5612 (05-2013) E" as well as some portion of "Educational Documents Requirements" section in which they added the requirement of ECA at the top but forgot to remove the spouse's educational documents requirement from the bottom which of course has now been replaced with spouse's IELTS under the new rules. Furthermore, the PhD Stream requirements as well as Arranged Employment Offer requirements remained the same as in the old Document Checklist "IMM 5612 (05-2012) E".

Perhaps only after receiving applications and noticing plenty of them with the redundant educational documents of spouse (with some even with ECA done) did they first realize this and found the checklist to be blameworthy. They then modified and updated the Document Checklist a second time which has exactly "IMM 5612 (05-2013) E" at the footer again but includes the complete changes to PhD Stream requirements, Arranged Employment Offer requirements as well as the Educational Documents Requirements. Now the heading "Proof of Education/Training/Qualifications" has been replaced with "Proof of Education" only.

If anyone of you has still doubts about it, check the latest Document Checklist at:
cic(dot)gc(dot)ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

And of course if you want the old Document Checklist with exactly "IMM 5612 (05-2013) E" at the bottom, check it at:
webhostlead(dot)com/IMM5612E.pdf

I've to replace the "." with "(dot)" because the system does not allow me to post links.

Thanks and regards...

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
jigzyy said:
I really don't think the 5% or whatever percent is relevant to all NOCs, I believe it may vary. 2174 may become more this year other NOCs may be less. I don't know, just thoughts, what do you think

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Soundless said:
I really don't think the 5% or whatever percent is relevant to all NOCs, I believe it may vary. 2174 may become more this year other NOCs may be less. I don't know, just thoughts, what do you think
I agree.. My estimate earlier was that 2174 will be ~20% ;)

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
shehzad865 said:
Dear friends,
Let me finish this debate of spouse's educational documents requirement once for all. It was in fact a fault of CIC. They updated the Document Checklist "TWICE", yes I'm right twice.

The first time they updated only the date at the bottom of the checklist as "IMM 5612 (05-2013) E" as well as some portion of "Educational Documents Requirements" section in which they added the requirement of ECA at the top but forgot to remove the spouse's educational documents requirement from the bottom which of course has now been replaced with spouse's IELTS under the new rules. Furthermore, the PhD Stream requirements as well as Arranged Employment Offer requirements remained the same as in the old Document Checklist "IMM 5612 (05-2012) E".

Perhaps only after receiving applications and noticing plenty of them with the redundant educational documents of spouse (with some even with ECA done) did they first realize this and found the checklist to be blameworthy. They then modified and updated the Document Checklist a second time which has exactly "IMM 5612 (05-2013) E" at the footer again but includes the complete changes to PhD Stream requirements, Arranged Employment Offer requirements as well as the Educational Documents Requirements. Now the heading "Proof of Education/Training/Qualifications" has been replaced with "Proof of Education" only.

If anyone of you has still doubts about it, check the latest Document Checklist at:

And of course if you want the old Document Checklist with exactly "IMM 5612 (05-2013) E" at the bottom, check it at:

I've to replace the "." with "(dot)" because the system does not allow me to post links.

Thanks and regards...
Any idea on which date the checklist was updated?

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
shehzad865 said:
Dear friends,

Thanks and regards...
Thanks so much for this - you are a genius hah hah! Btw you have any ideas when they updated the new form? I guessed very recently only. Very disappointed with the way a Gov agency like CIC operates.

geekaye

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-15-13
File Transfer...
Transferred
Med's Request
03-12-14 (We started processing your application on 03-11-14)
Med's Done....
03-18-14 (Medical results have been received / 05-01-14)
Interview........
01-29-14
Passport Req..
05-20-14 (DM on 06-06-14)
Adrenalineforu said:
Guys, a request to you! We are simply trolling on a topic by a guy who just ignited a little flare and now has become a silent spectator of the fireworks. Grow up you guys. You are mature enough to believe your conscience and patient enough to wait for an evidence by those who pretend to have achieved something well ahead of the rest of the world. And mature why not? You are applying for PR to a country outside of yours and start a new phase of life for greater good, ain't you?

I'm equally excited about all that is happening and seek the same answers as you do but do I believe in myself and my Karma. Leave rest to the god and you will be good for entire life. My file hasn't arrived in NS but that doesn't mean I'll asking forum guys when will it arrive. There's nothing you can answer on that; it's the courier company who does.

Just a request, please post only relevant and useful answers because there are many new-comers and first-timers whom we do not want to mislead/depress.

Good luck to all.
I do agree on this.

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
Vats said:
international DD are with 6 month validity, today I enquire again with my bank and they assure that they will stamp expire date of 6 month on DD. I told them to issue the same today.
Really.... I tried every Bank in New Delhi and no one agreed to this.... As per them RBI does not allow them to do so..

Which bank has agreed to put a stamp of 6 months.. Please let us know and it'll help others as well from India..

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
shehzad865 said:
Dear friends,

Thanks and regards...
Ah great. Do you know exactly when they updated the file? This is ridiculously stupid

shehzad865

May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
IELTS Request
Included
Adrenalineforu said:
Any idea on which date the checklist was updated?
I checked this on the last weekend (probably 25th or 26th May) when I was checking the documents sent with my application which was received on the 21st of May just to be sure that I didn't miss anything. And I was shocked to see that I had missed the educational documents of my wife! I couldn't believe my eyes staring at the Document Checklist. How could this happen?

Months before the new FSWP even opened, my wife and I had been visiting CIC and other websites just to be aware of the proposed changes. And it was mentioned everywhere that spouse's education will be replaced with spouse's IELTS.

It was only for this reason that I was sure the New Document Checklist with 05-2013 as the date could never ask for spouse educational documents and so I just made sure that my ECA and my educational documents were included in the application. I never bothered about even thinking of my wife's documents.

But a few days ago when I panicked on this issue, my wife went to the checklist's URL as a last ditch resort and we both couldn't believe our eyes that it was no longer there (the document had been changed a second time). That was a great sigh of relief for the both of us.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014

5/17/2013 around 3 PM .. AWESOME :mad: :mad:

shehzad865

May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
IELTS Request
Included
Derricktse said:
Thanks so much for this - you are a genius hah hah! Btw you have any ideas when they updated the new form? I guessed very recently only. Very disappointed with the way a Gov agency like CIC operates.
Yes you're right. This is completely unacceptable.

shehzad865

May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
IELTS Request
Included

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
jigzyy said:
Ah great. Do you know exactly when they updated the file? This is ridiculously stupid
At 4/25 I downloaded the version with the 'code' at the bottom of first page: "IMM 5612 (05-2012) E", size: 240KB
Looks like the same I downloaded at 4/30 too.

At 5/5 I downloaded the one that I'm using right now and that I think is still on website.

Hmm, well - I have just checked. looks like that the one currently at the website was made at 5/17, if document stats are not lying.

Anyway - there are 3 sizes for that doc: 240KB, then the one with 246KB appeared and then the latest with 244KB