+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Tzoma

Apr 3, 2013
Romania
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Guys, so on my PER letter I have an UCI number and an Application code ... I know that UCI can be used to track the status of your file on : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en (please correct me if I'm wrong :D) ... so what's the Application code ( Exxxxxxxx) number for ?

Thanks !

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
kenkirin said:
I am sure the question has already been asked but what information should we include in the enquiry email?

Full name, Date of Birth, When application is received, Email address?, Country your are from?..anything else? Thanks.
couple of people have mentioned about including-Visa Office, Country of Birth also

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
Mankaran said:
Harry,
Have you got a UCI number? I tried thrice but they also told me the same thing. This is not the right avenue to get UCI number. But the 4th time when i called up, they themselves asked me all the details & gave me a UCI number :D

And for your information bro, I am a 12th June 2132 applicant :p So call them again tonight!! You will definitely get to hear something from them.

As they say," Try n try until u succeed!" Cheers!
Alright buddy... I will do so...definitely today...
Cheers buddy

NRK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 19th AUG
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
AOR 04 October 2013
Med's Request
15 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
waiting eagerly
fsw2174 said:

Hi samaras

I type entire message for you and suddenly link broken down so typing again for you only because I wanted to tell you that you are doing great just go ahead with china opportunity.

You will need to get to thing for canada visa
Medical and stamp on passport
For medical you can do in china hospital which is registered for cic, go there and give them receiving address as New Delhi cic, they will send the medical report
Now , for stamping , you may ask for Interview or may not ask for the interview in any case come to India and submit the passport at New Delhi inperson.
And tell them that you are in china on student visa right now and need to return bak to china so they will stamp visa in two days only.
Just tell them whatever is true
Never hinde anything to cic.

Friend of mine had same situation , he went to Japan for project work and manage canada visa in this way.

Right now just chill and go to china.. I think you need to make strategy as when required no need to take tension after getting PER!

You deserve +1 for such a great advice for someone in need.....its really very explanatory post.

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
sunlight11 said:
Well 10 weeks were over and naturally I was stressing up, I am not that kind of patient guy anyway and I do not have a world of confidence on any consultant ... So first I asked my bank about the DD ... they said it'll require 2/3 days for them to inquire AFTER I submit a photocopy of the DD. However due to various government holidays and other stuffs at work, it would eventually end up taking 7/8 days.. I spoke with my consultant and they say hold back till atleast three months ..

Then I got the number from wordpress blog and decided to call .... On my very first call I got the UCI. I said I was an international caller and waited for 11 long weeks WITHOUT any notification from CIC, so either inform me where is my App or give me the UCI now, the lady handed over the UCI.

I checked on the ECAS that day, nothing found, I called again and asked them to recheck my UCI again and WHY am I not getting any update on the site. Another lady this time rechecked the UCI and confirmed it is OK but refused to say whether my app is on its way back or under processing. She advised to wait for 2/3 days and recheck ECAS. I checked the IVR system and guess what, Nothing there too ...

I was really tensed, the next day I again checked the IVR and THIS time, I heard the positive msg from IVR and felt kind of relieved ...
Fortunately in the following day, ECAS updated I got the In Process msg of my application.

Haven't received PER yet ... pray for me ... !
Thanks for the elaborated answer... I really m going to get information from them by hook or crook....
Cheers buddy

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
:)

NRK said:
You deserve +1 for such a great advice for someone in need.....its really very explanatory post.

harsh4nature

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Hi All,

I haven't received any email from CIC after my CC charges on 8th July.
So, i sent an email to CIC on 19th July.

I got the reply from CIC today morning.
Here is the email:

Good Morning,.

File# E000XXXXXX

Your file is with our office and you will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

I have used this file number and status is "In Process" with message "We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2013."

So, can i consider it as PER or still i have to wait?

Seniors please, suggest.

PK111

Aug 16, 2013
Hi admin! Please add me in the spreadsheet. Thank you :) :) :)

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: London
IELTS Bands: 7
Self Calculated Points: 76
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Masters in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 5+
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent..... : 07-08-2013
Application Received: 12-08-2013
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Calgary, Alberta

ALUSH

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hi,

I was checking my application status using the IVR option. However, when I entered the UCI number using the telephone keypad, it transfers me to the call center agent. This was not the case before.

I have already received the PER, UCI, and immigration file number. Also, my ECAS is showing "in process".

Is there any one facing the same issue?

I would request all the PER members to verify the status using IVR and then revert.

thanks

singh_king1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 july 2012
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
13 july 2012
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
12 April
Interview........
Telephonic
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
13 oct 2013
hi can anyone tell me how much money is needed for the ECA. AND can anyone order the same from india and if yes please tell the website.

NRK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 19th AUG
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
AOR 04 October 2013
Med's Request
15 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
waiting eagerly
Adrenalineforu said:
I would like to express my sincere thanks to Idima, ramgarhia, geekaye, barcomi, manish, maina, gill, Islandbabe, Rawdah and many others who wished me luck and charm. Thanks everyone and to this perfect web platform created by Islandbabe and nourished by Jigzzy and other moderators.

Yes, I could use the word 'perfect' here coz what we expect of a public discussion forum was all available here in various mixes and concentrations; support, suggestion, queries, feedback, guidance not ruling out some difference in opinions, repeated Qs and As, unwarranted rebuke, aggression and quarrels, holy lectures, unseen fear factors, perceptions and theories on CAP updates and way in which CIC works and 'Do I fall in the cap?', 'Should I apply now when it's already June?' questions. And how could we manage to miss some funny debates on 'as of', washing clothes in Switzerland trying to solve the nomad age riddle of Chicken or Egg? But then that's what makes us human and this forum a place for us. And I wholehearted thank for this. This place is not about the theory of give-n-take. It's about selflessly helping others and learning in the process of helping others.

Without this spreadsheet, I and am sure many others would have been blind. For me, how would I have known precisely if about which time I can hear anything on a CC charge or till how long the caps will hold and many other questions that would have remained unanswered were there no spreadsheet?

Long story short - I'm glad I'm here and really enjoying all the 'masala' despite some old friends gone (including Idoit and his mail girl). I quite often missed visiting the forum and can't be of much help in the recent past but I'll try to cover that up with all the resources and knowledge at my disposal.
Thanks to all the forum-ers and moderators for the support they extended in making that happen. :)

Really this forum rocks!!! ..........I have same thoughts for this wonderful forum...thanks to all. :) ;) :) ;) :)

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
singh_king1234 said:
hi can anyone tell me how much money is needed for the ECA. AND can anyone order the same from india and if yes please tell the website.
You can use World Education Services - http://www.wes.org/ca/index.asp who charge 180 CAD for an FSW Package. Please remember to select the package so that CIC can view the same online for verification. Ths should cost you somewhere between 10,000 to 11,000 depending on the exc rate

AnnieGao2013

Aug 7, 2013
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
Mankaran said:
Harry,
Have you got a UCI number? I tried thrice but they also told me the same thing. This is not the right avenue to get UCI number. But the 4th time when i called up, they themselves asked me all the details & gave me a UCI number :D

And for your information bro, I am a 12th June 2132 applicant :p So call them again tonight!! You will definitely get to hear something from them.

As they say," Try n try until u succeed!" Cheers!
Thanks for your information! I am a 13th June 2147 applicant, your information is very encouraging, I already tried to call them twice on Tuesday, I will try to then tonight until they give me mu UCI, finger crossed for me ;)

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
zolter said:
I am not aware of anyone who received a request for additional document before their PER was sent to them. If your documents are not complete, CIC will return your entire package.
I dont think CIO will contact before PER for any type of documents. As a standard they send back complete package to complete and re submit (starting ZERO)

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
AnnieGao2013 said:
Thanks for your information! I am a 13th June 2147 applicant, your information is very encouraging, I already tried to call them twice on Tuesday, I will try to then tonight until they give me mu UCI, finger crossed for me ;)
They wont be sharing any update - before minimum lapse of 6 weeks since application recieved.