+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
ktm said:
But the problem is that email which they did typo mistake exists and looks like owner of that email do not uses that email much As I had send email to that wrong email no reply yet :mad:
Jut to lighten up your mood, if that email address exists, we might ask him/her to join this forum so that we can keep a track of him / her and your PER ;D :D

Just kidding mate, no feelings

Mankaran

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Doc's Request.
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017
harry911 said:
I don't suppose I did.... I applied through a consultant and both of us prepared the application very carefully, making sure that everything is in place.... But I my application was received on the 23rd of May and I sent a DD for payment. I haven't heard anything from CIC neither I have received the documents back, and now that so many days have passed, I am loosing hope each passing day..... I sent CIC a mail a 3 days back and I guess they would reply in about 2 weeks time....
I even rung them twice, but they always say that this is not the right place to enquire....
I don't know what to do....Atleast if its a no I should start concentrate on other things....
But anyway...I guess I cant do much about it....

Thanks guys....
Harry,
Have you got a UCI number? I tried thrice but they also told me the same thing. This is not the right avenue to get UCI number. But the 4th time when i called up, they themselves asked me all the details & gave me a UCI number :D

And for your information bro, I am a 12th June 2132 applicant :p So call them again tonight!! You will definitely get to hear something from them.

As they say," Try n try until u succeed!" Cheers!

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry911 said:
Okay buddy... will do... what happened to your case... did you also not receive the PER Mail?? How did u get to know your UCI no??
Well 10 weeks were over and naturally I was stressing up, I am not that kind of patient guy anyway and I do not have a world of confidence on any consultant ... So first I asked my bank about the DD ... they said it'll require 2/3 days for them to inquire AFTER I submit a photocopy of the DD. However due to various government holidays and other stuffs at work, it would eventually end up taking 7/8 days.. I spoke with my consultant and they say hold back till atleast three months ..

Then I got the number from wordpress blog and decided to call .... On my very first call I got the UCI. I said I was an international caller and waited for 11 long weeks WITHOUT any notification from CIC, so either inform me where is my App or give me the UCI now, the lady handed over the UCI.

I checked on the ECAS that day, nothing found, I called again and asked them to recheck my UCI again and WHY am I not getting any update on the site. Another lady this time rechecked the UCI and confirmed it is OK but refused to say whether my app is on its way back or under processing. She advised to wait for 2/3 days and recheck ECAS. I checked the IVR system and guess what, Nothing there too ...

I was really tensed, the next day I again checked the IVR and THIS time, I heard the positive msg from IVR and felt kind of relieved ...
Fortunately in the following day, ECAS updated I got the In Process msg of my application.

Haven't received PER yet ... pray for me ... !

ktm

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]NDVO[/b]
NOC Code......
[b]2174[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]27-05-2013[/b]
Nomination.....
[b]PER: 16-08-2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b] 25-10-2013[/b]
IELTS Request
Submitted with Document
Med's Request
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15-12-2013[/b]
Passport Req..
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b] DM: 10-12-2013[/b]
LANDED..........
[b] 19-09-2014[/b]
ram040479 said:
Jut to lighten up your mood, if that email address exists, we might ask him/her to join this forum so that we can keep a track of him / her and your PER ;D :D

Just kidding mate, no feelings
:D :D that is very nice idea :D

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
for few like me who did not know:
when sending email queries to: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca please make sure that the subject line reads:
"Federal skilled worker/FSW". If not, there are chances that the CIC may not reply back.

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@sunlight11 - If it is showing 'In progress' then it is a good news indeed. Your PER might be en-route so just wait out a bit more.
Good luck to you.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
marioneta466 said:
Can anyone explain to me what UCI, IVR and ECAS are?
UCI - Unique Client Identifier issued by CIC/CIO to an applicant upon processing of any immigration application.
IVR - Interactive Voice response. It's an automated telephonic voice response-n-intake system such as used by banks and call-centers to various services.
ECAS read as e-Client Applicant Status is a client portal where one can login and see the progress of the application. It is an application status tracker and is linked to the UCI.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
@ sunlight11 - If it is showing 'In progress' then it is a good news indeed. Your PER might be en-route so just wait out a bit more.
Good luck to you.
Thanks. :)

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Just found an interesting auto eCAS tracker; not sure if this had been discussed earlier. Some of you who get bothered or bored by signing into eCAS portal again and again might use this auto tracker to update you of any changes that occurs to it. I have not got my UCI yet to can't test it real-time but others might still who are already checking their eCAS on regular basis.

Here's the link;
https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

However, a word of caution here; the eCAS login details will be (securely) stored on the e-CAS Tracker web server, at Ecobytes which will do the checks for you using auto scripts. If you are ok with sharing the login details you can go ahead. For some, I know this will be infringement to the security of personal information.

Admins may optionally add the above link to the spreadsheet's 'Important links' tab.

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
viveksharma said:
for few like me who did not know:
when sending email queries to: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca please make sure that the subject line reads:
"Federal skilled worker/FSW". If not, there are chances that the CIC may not reply back.

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp
I am sure the question has already been asked but what information should we include in the enquiry email?

Full name, Date of Birth, When application is received, Email address?, Country your are from?..anything else? Thanks.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
anybody said:
Hi!
Please update information in the spreadsheet: my cc was charged yesterday (August 15, 2013)
Thanks!
Updated and Congrats :D

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Just noticed an update to Anybody's entry. Congratulations on the CC charge.

Edit - Oh, just about time.