+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
jigzyy said:
Another Sheet [in fact 2 :p] added to the Online FSWP 2013 Spreadsheet "Application Count By Date" & "NOC Analysis" ;D.

*P.S. I have no intentions to give a heart attack to some one, and I haven't done it on purpose ::) ::). Read disclaimers on the sheets
YES...Well said "Submit with faith", even if for some it would be a "game over"... it was heartly played !
:)

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
You never know dear..you should make file for her too..as she is potential candidate.
you should not give up..its better to try though 1112 having competition.

we were just about to file for quebec but later drope the idea due to fsw process came in place. we both have 7 band in ielts and certified for DELF A2 and TALF certificate as well and going to appear for DELF B1 level on 6th june.

However I strongly believe that points doesn't make any sense , they need 67. they wont give priority having more points.

The center of Observation will be the set of duties which you have mentioned against the NOC which you are claiming. If officer is not happy with that then its different story!

All The Best!

alta.province said:
Yes, when they would look on our applications on that way it might be beneficial for some of us maybe :)
But points system is fair and I believe it's working fine for everybody. ;) Some of us have better language points, some other guys have more experience, others may have great education etc....

My lovely wife is also on the list of 24 eligible occupations but since her NOC 1112 is very "hot" we decided to go through my occupation, although she has more than 10 years of experience in financial industry.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
jigzyy said:
Another Sheet [in fact 2 :p] added to the Online FSWP 2013 Spreadsheet "Application Count By Date" & "NOC Analysis" ;D.

*P.S. I have no intentions to give a heart attack to some one, and I haven't done it on purpose ::) ::). Read disclaimers on the sheets
Good job! Another suggestion, I think u can combine these two sheet for NOC by date, eg, for 2174, how many is received by date...so that ppl can estimate which date is the date cap reached for their specific NOC.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
In past they use to send email and mentioning reason behind return of your file and then after few days you will receive your file.there was not tracking number provided by cic.
but I dont know what process they will follow this time.

Misha123 said:
Would CIC inform us when they receive our docs? Or do we find that out through our courier?

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Marta said:
Do you think that Mike is M. Krszdwda, Glen is also Glen Miller, Donnie is D. Macneil?
Hi Matra - Please let us know soon you have any news from CIC.

FYI - My application received there under 2174 NOC on 8th May 9:31 AM signed by Donnie.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
We have yet to receive any correspondence from the CIC regarding any applications submitted under the new regulations, and the CIC has not posted any quota data. As such, we cannot speculate. All we can do is wait for correspondence to be received from the CIC regarding your application. Rest assured, we will inform you AS SOON as we receive correspondence regarding your application. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
I think your point is really valid.
Again, I assume that VOs are not professional to understand the detailed roles and responsibilities.
However, example of the guy you have given would definitely look suspicious since it contradicts the domain field very clearly to the extent that layman can understand..
I believe that such applications would stand 50% chance of rejection if he is subjected to detailed verification of his roles and responsibilities.
There is a high chance that he may be subjected to detailed verification or straightaway rejection since the particular NOC doesn’t exist on the program list.

Regards,

2013aspirant said:
Impressive NOC analysis..

I have another observation which I would like to share..

There will be many people who will be tweaking their experience letters to fall in the qualifying NOCS, which as per me is no good.

It would be more heartbreaking if your application gets rejected at a later stage, due to unsatisfactory job experience.

I know for a fact many prospective applicants who earlier qualified under NOC 1122, must have tweaked their duties for NOC 1112. However, there is a substantial difference in both.

For e.g. I met a guy when I went to my university for getting the transcripts, he told me that he is also applying under 1112. When I asked where he worked, first he said in an insurance company (a reputed one- well all insurance cos are reputed). Then when I asked what he does, he said analysis, n I asked of what, he said insurance and gives financial advice on insurance. I told him that I don't that's good enough for 1112 (since I think he is an investment advisor or insurance broker which is definitely not what 1112 is).

Well, in the end he said, I have arranged everything what is required from my company to qualify for noc 1112, good terms with manager etc. etc.

Just imagine how many ungenuine applications must be there for each NOC, making the race more difficult for the genuine ones. As per the previous posts, I think NOC qualification are verified at a later stage, so expect ungenuine NOC applications to eat up cap numbers.

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Is anyone aware that what exactly is the process?
Do they start sending the complete applications to visa office as they receive or they simply wait for the caps to get filled before sending them to the local visa office.?
Any ideas appreciated.
Regards,

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
metallica.kyoto said:
I think your point is really valid.
Again, I assume that VOs are not professional to understand the detailed roles and responsibilities.
However, example of the guy you have given would definitely look suspicious since it contradicts the domain field very clearly to the extent that layman can understand..
I believe that such applications would stand 50% chance of rejection if he is subjected to detailed verification of his roles and responsibilities.
There is a high chance that he may be subjected to detailed verification or straightaway rejection since the particular NOC doesn't exist on the program list.

Regards,
I wonder exactly the same. I don't know how CIC process the applications as this program has been around many years there must be some mechanism to prevent this issue - otherwise a substantial number of ppl applying for some NOCs do not have valid experience and at the end of the process CIC will have very few qualified candidates. As 1112 is the only finance related NOC this year I believe lots of ppl without 1112 exp will try to apply as well including accountants, auditors, insurance agents, financial advisors, brokers, dealers... (and yes CIC has other NOCs for those specific jobs). And the cap is so little competition is stiff for genuine ones to get into the 300 slots.

I totally agree 1112 is completely different from 1122 which is more of a management consultant's role.

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Derricktse said:
I wonder exactly the same. I don't know how CIC process the applications as this program has been around many years there must be some mechanism to prevent this issue - otherwise a substantial number of ppl applying for some NOCs do not have valid experience and at the end of the process CIC will have very few qualified candidates. As 1112 is the only finance related NOC this year I believe lots of ppl without 1112 exp will try to apply as well including accountants, auditors, insurance agents, financial advisors, brokers, dealers... (and yes CIC has other NOCs for those specific jobs). And the cap is so little competition is stiff for genuine ones to get into the 300 slots.

I totally agree 1112 is completely different from 1122 which is more of a management consultant's role.

I guess they may be rejected at CIC,NS for applying to Wrong NOC as part of documentation check.

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Derricktse said:

analyst, money market or Investment
analyst, securities
assistant financial analyst
chartered financial analyst
cost financial analyst
economic analyst, financial services
finance and commercial affairs analyst
financial analysis consultant
financial analyst
fiscal projections consultant
investment adviser, corporate
investment analyst
investment consultant
junior financial analyst
money market analyst
portfolio manager
regional financial analyst
research analyst, securities
research associate, financial services
securities analyst
securities research analyst
senior financial analyst
senior investment officer
senior planning and return analyst
senior planning and yield analyst

samarrs

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
May be on August,2014
Update
Relative in Caada : No

No. 100 NOC: 2147

Application Received: 27th May,2013

Time: 1:48 PM

Signed: DEXTER.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Rest assured, we will inform you AS SOON as we receive correspondence regarding your application. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.