+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Saniakalher

Jul 5, 2013
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
markzman13 said:
thanks for the advice guys...
i already called my courier and requested to have it returned but this is a major delay on my app :'(
hopefully they can intercept it in transit..
Dont Worry
A week delay is better than rejection issued after couple of months.

markzman13

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Photocopy sent with app
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
19-01-2015 / ME received 3rd line
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015 / DM 23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
target August 2015
joe07 said:
why the hell should u show ur proof of liability. They want proof of assets. Shucks just stay cool man.
i wanted to, but given CIC strict guide i may not sleep on this man :-[

Saniakalher

Jul 5, 2013
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

jay2174 said:
yes. SHAME ON YOU TOO :). You never even made mention of what TRIGGERED SUCH LANGUAGE.

and WHAT is DISGUSTING about it? Very first post by some lowlife, and he makes it an offending post - he deserves every single word I attributed to him.

Words can be mild but, some would think they are but they are equally REVOLTING.

My words may be blunt and forceful but really, they are spot on. People should just think before they post.

Listen being a woman I cannot take ur filthy words..
No one gives u the authority to use such low class language here
This is public forum
So if u dont have etiquette then better back off

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
jigsgr8 said:
Thanks for updating details.
Please update the time of application received:
11th July, 2013, 9:23 A.M
I'm sorry, there is a typo error in my NOC. Can you please update it to : 2174.

Thanks

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, if they return any app for completeness failure... do they also send NER within 10 weeks ? In place of PER ?

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

jay2174 said:
This is one very good reason why the language requirements should be raised even higher. If people would only take the time to think about things, dumb crap posts such as below would not happen.

Let me enumerate some facts about the post below:
1. The "admins" or "senior" people does not bother to analyze the data for other NOCs at this point in time because THERE IS NO URGENT NEED TO at this point in time. If you would check the fsw "projection/analysis" tables and see that there's only TWO or THREE entries for a particular NOC after several weeks since the fsw 2013 start, of what significant purpose does it serve to STATE THE FRIGGING OBVIOUS FACT, that there's still a lot of cap space for that particular NOC? If there is only a need for two brain cells to rub on each other for a person to realize that the NOC is still OK, why is there a need to trumpet it to the forum for people of that NOC? So that they would feel "good" about this STUPIDLY OBVIOUS FACT?

2. If the answer to any question is already in the FAQ, it would be INFURIATING seeing that someone still needs that particular answer to be posted on the boards. UTTERLY SHAMELESS of someone to just ask without looking at the FAQ or checking out the CIC site.

3. I'd be a very THICK-SKINNED (like that of an old fickin elephant) person to talk about the STRESS of WAITING for AN OBVIOUS ANSWER to a QUESTION THAT EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN GET FROM CIC's website or the FAQ.

4. DISTURBING TRENDS you say? did you just pick those words because they sounded good and fair? People asking to be married to their pets (dogs, cats, reptiles) are disturbing. People who alter their physical make-up to resemble animals are distubing. People who fantizise about child *censored word* are disturbing. Having a trend where more and more people post nonsensical things are ordinary yet nevertheless disturbing. A PERSON THINKING OTHER PEOPLE HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO ANSWER OBVIOUS QUESTIONS IS VERY VERY DISTURBING.

damn. should cic put in additional requirements for IQ testing? I'm all for it.

big upz and plusses to the hard working admins (and much more patient "forumites" too)

8)
You know man, you need to chill down a bit..Just a bit..While I support the meaning of what you say, you just need to take it down a couple of notches and keep the thread filled with positivity..or let it be the way it is...

To those who dont understand, This is a free for all forum, and moderators and admins are not paid for giving their advice, services. They are not bound to answer any question because there is no contract beween you and the forum. Rant as you may like, if you havent helped anyone, why should someone help you? Ever heard of something called Karma?

And I request everyone to just keep things positive and content that is worthy to read, even after you get your PR, someone can read your Post..Wont you be ashamed if you wrote something that was just written in a fit of rage?

Anyway Congrats to all those who got CC charged, Got PER, File reached VO, File in transit..For those who havent heard, Good Luck :)

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
The Bhagavad gita "

The lord Said You have spoken wise words and lamented for those who do not deserve lamentation.
Tje learned lament netither for the living nor the dead.

There was never a time when I or you or any of these kings hear did not exist . And all of us shall certainly exit in the future too......

People please clam down :- this is great forum and we are here not to fight and satisfy ego but to take advise and learn from other mistakes ..

Om shankti.... :)

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
Moderators : Please add my details in the spreadsheet.

User: akashsar

NOC: 2147
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 7
Self Calculated Points: 72
Applicant Marital Status : Married
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor of Engineer
ECA Equivalence: Bachelor 4 years
Job Experience: 6+
PCC Sent: Yes ( partly )
Application Sent..... :23/07/13
Application Received:29/07/13 ; 15:00 Hrs
Signed By: DEXTER
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hi Seniros,

I have not heard anything from CIC yet though my application reached 16th May 2013.I tried several times to get my client ID (UCI) by calling 001-613-9444000 IVR -1-1-2-1-2-1.But they declined to give me(they have no access to provide uci etc ) it rather they gave me mailing address.I mailed to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca 4 days ago but they are still silent.

I tried to know the status of DD .But SCB (standard chartered bank,Bangladesh ) is unable to provide it.SCB send to canadian bank
@
Royal bank of canada,180 Wellington ST W -8th floor,Toronto.

How can I get UCI or DD status from the royal bank ?

Looking advice from experts.

Regards/Azad

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Md.Azad said:
Hi Seniros,

I have not heard anything from CIC yet though my application reached 16th May 2013.I tried several times to get my client ID (UCI) by calling 001-613-9444000 IVR -1-1-2-1-2-1.But they declined to give me(they have no access to provide uci etc ) it rather they gave me mailing address.I mailed to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca 4 days ago but they are still silent.

I tried to know the status of DD .But SCB (standard chartered bank,Bangladesh ) is unable to provide it.SCB send to canadian bank
@

Regards/Azad
Hello, whats your NOC ? I am also expecting PER soon... my DD is from SCB (the Branch besides Rifles Square) ... ! I am now kind of worried seeing your case.

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Md.Azad said:
Hi Seniros,

I have not heard anything from CIC yet though my application reached 16th May 2013.I tried several times to get my client ID (UCI) by calling 001-613-9444000 IVR -1-1-2-1-2-1.But they declined to give me(they have no access to provide uci etc ) it rather they gave me mailing address.I mailed to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca 4 days ago but they are still silent.

@

Regards/Azad
Hi,
I dont know why they are refusing to give you the UCI. I Called yesterday same number and they gave it to me. You might want to try it again. Some people in this blog also said that if a lady picks up she refuses to give whereas a guy is giving it out. So better luck again! :)

I2C

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
Md.Azad said:
Hi Seniros,

@

Regards/Azad
CIC will take 3 weeks to reply to your email. That's the standard protocol.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya83 said:
Hi,
I dont know why they are refusing to give you the UCI. I Called yesterday same number and they gave it to me. You might want to try it again. Some people in this blog also said that if a lady picks up she refuses to give whereas a guy is giving it out. So better luck again! :)
It was the other way round , the man wasnt and the lady gives ;) ...

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
joe07 said:
It was the other way round , the man wasnt and the lady gives ;) ...
For me it was a guy ;D