+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

jay2174 said:
This is one very good reason why the language requirements should be raised even higher. If people would only take the time to think about things, dumb crap posts such as below would not happen.

Let me enumerate some facts about the post below:
1. The "admins" or "senior" people does not bother to analyze the data for other NOCs at this point in time because THERE IS NO URGENT NEED TO at this point in time. If you would check the fsw "projection/analysis" tables and see that there's only TWO or THREE entries for a particular NOC after several weeks since the fsw 2013 start, of what significant purpose does it serve to STATE THE FRIGGING OBVIOUS FACT, that there's still a lot of cap space for that particular NOC? If there is only a need for two brain cells to rub on each other for a person to realize that the NOC is still OK, why is there a need to trumpet it to the forum for people of that NOC? So that they would feel "good" about this STUPIDLY OBVIOUS FACT?

2. If the answer to any question is already in the FAQ, it would be INFURIATING seeing that someone still needs that particular answer to be posted on the boards. UTTERLY SHAMELESS of someone to just ask without looking at the FAQ or checking out the CIC site.

3. I'd be a very THICK-SKINNED (like that of an old fickin elephant) person to talk about the STRESS of WAITING for AN OBVIOUS ANSWER to a QUESTION THAT EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN GET FROM CIC's website or the FAQ.

4. DISTURBING TRENDS you say? did you just pick those words because they sounded good and fair? People asking to be married to their pets (dogs, cats, reptiles) are disturbing. People who alter their physical make-up to resemble animals are distubing. People who fantizise about child *censored word* are disturbing. Having a trend where more and more people post nonsensical things are ordinary yet nevertheless disturbing. A PERSON THINKING OTHER PEOPLE HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO ANSWER OBVIOUS QUESTIONS IS VERY VERY DISTURBING.

damn. should cic put in additional requirements for IQ testing? I'm all for it.

big upz and plusses to the hard working admins (and much more patient "forumites" too)

8)
+11111111
It is your ( applicant) own application. U should try ur best to find answers rather than lying down and wait a clear answer. Nobody owe you the answer, including admins.
If admin answer same question again and again, the repeat question will show up endless coz lazy guys know he can get answer definitely. Thus finally the thread is full of such question and less useful to all.
Come on, even FAQ is already there, and u r too lazy to click and see the answers. How come u blame admin not pasting the answer?
Everyone is adult now ok? Do not expect ppl Take care of u as a baby.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Aceim said:
Friends !!

Been silent from the last 2 1/2 months after providing my details for spreadsheet but have been regular spectator of this forum particularly this great thread......just want to share this great news with all of you, just have checked my email after sehri and Alhamdulillah I have received my PER.

PER email dated 01.08.2013
DD encashed 24.07.2013
App filed 22.05.2013

Wishing all of you a very best of luck

wow ! CONGRATULATIONS, Aceim. Excellent news

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Hey Guys I saw Aberdeen posted sth and then I saw many ppl clarifying or responding too harsh..
He posted sth in morning (US timing)
Now its late night here n still so many aggressive responses
Plzzz calm down..
We r nt here to fight
I m feeling so bad looking at over reaction given by ppl
Ok chill... n lets all talk bot Per etc n pray for those who haven't got it yet
N feel happy for those who were lucky to hv it in time

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
maina said:
Hey Guys I saw Aberdeen posted sth and then I saw many ppl clarifying or responding too harsh..
He posted sth in morning (US timing)
Now its late night here n still so many aggressive responses
Plzzz calm down..
We r nt here to fight
I m feeling so bad looking at over reaction given by ppl
Ok chill... n lets all talk bot Per etc n pray for those who haven't got it yet
N feel happy for those who were lucky to hv it in time
+1 for you

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013

nell_yab said:
I DONT THINK THEY ARE ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION MAN. since you are not in the spreadsheet, why dont you just read and never comment at all, anyway its all nonsense and you dont have any business here anyway so why bother with other forumites. ;D
+1

I also checked and decided not to respond or clarify on some of the issues which were obviously taken out of context.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Aberdeen chk ur PM

markzman13

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Photocopy sent with app
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
19-01-2015 / ME received 3rd line
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015 / DM 23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
target August 2015
hi everyone need help please...
i have just submitted my application but realized i forgot to include proof of my liability :eek:
its just a really small amount but i'm worried my app will be returned since i have listed it in economic class form imm0008_3e...
because i had just sent my application package yesterday 08-01-2013 and has not reached CIC yet
should i send a copy now with a cover letter stating that it is a missing proof of doc in my application?
or just pray and wait my app would go through since its just a insignificant amount of liability?

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
markzman13 said:
i have just submitted my application but realized i forgot to include proof of my liability :eek:
its just a really small amount but i'm worried my app will be returned since i have listed it in economic class form imm0008_3e...
because i had just sent my application package yesterday 08-01-2013 and has not reached CIC yet
should i send a copy now with a cover letter stating that it is a missing proof of doc in my application?
or just pray and wait my app would go through since its just a insignificant amount of liability?
Hello there

The chances are very less that CIC will consider the second post. All they consider is what they receive in your first application package.
But as you are saying it was just yesterday you sent the application, may be there might be a chance they might consider which I should say very much less probable. But y dont you take a chance sending it.

Alternatively you can call your courier service and request them to hold you shipment for a day so that CIC may receive both of your posts on the same day which you might have a chance that they will club it together

Once again I should say, it is highly unlikely it may work, but at least you should try.

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
markzman13 said:
Ask your courier company to stop and send it back to you.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
markzman13 said:
why the hell should u show ur proof of liability. They want proof of assets. Shucks just stay cool man.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
JIGS11 said:
Ask your courier company to stop and send it back to you.
You are absolutely right. It is better to have a complete application package than sending in additional follow-up document that may not be located.

At this stage there will be no UCI or file number to attach any incoming additional documents to the original file until after the initial reviews by CIC at which time this omission might be spotted and would be too late to rectify.

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Friends, I received my PER last night! (Application recd 22 May, NOC 1112)

ECAS does not show anything as it may not be updated yet, Admins - please update

Good luck to all fellow applicants,..

cheers!

Saniakalher

Jul 5, 2013
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

jay2174 said:
Dear son of gollum, please go back to that dark and stinky hole where you came from. I will comment down STUPID POSTS AND DESTROY STUPID ASSERTIONS AS I PLEASE and A$$WIPES LIKE YOU CAN AND WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Comprende senor stupido? 8)

I wonder how can people stoop so low
Disgusting language
Shame on you

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
navneet1983 said:
Friends, I received my PER last night! (Application recd 22 May, NOC 1112)

ECAS does not show anything as it may not be updated yet, Admins - please update

Good luck to all fellow applicants,..

cheers!
Fanatastic News, navneet1983. BIG CONRATS!

markzman13

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Photocopy sent with app
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
19-01-2015 / ME received 3rd line
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015 / DM 23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
target August 2015
thanks for the advice guys...
i already called my courier and requested to have it returned but this is a major delay on my app :'(
hopefully they can intercept it in transit..