+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Propeta said:
Hello Kababayan!

I applied for Express Entry (FSW) I disclosed I have a job offer with LMIA but NOC C. I only tried if its possible. But out of shock they gave an ITA.

My question is, Is there any possibility na mareject ako because of the job offer I disclosed? I got 922 point because of arranged employment.
Hello, I am not sure if there is any discrimination in terms of NOC if it's a category C or 0 A or B. Parang wala naman.

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
Propeta said:
Hello Kababayan!

I applied for Express Entry (FSW) I disclosed I have a job offer with LMIA but NOC C. I only tried if its possible. But out of shock they gave an ITA.

My question is, Is there any possibility na mareject ako because of the job offer I disclosed? I got 922 point because of arranged employment.
Hi Propeta,

I am not sure how to answer you but this is the min requirement I got from CIC website for the following:

FSW candidate:
Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:
•at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
•paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
•in the same NOC skill type (0, A or B),
•within the last 10 years, and
•at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC).

CEC candidate:

Minimum requirements

You must:
•have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
•have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
•meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
•plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

But since you have a job offer then that might be a different thing. I suggest to call and check with CIC directly.

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Propeta said:
Hello Kababayan!

gemskipots said:
Hi Propeta,

I am not sure how to answer you but this is the min requirement I got from CIC website for the following:

FSW candidate:
Skilled work experience

•at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
•at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC).

CEC candidate:

Minimum requirements

You must:
•have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
•meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),

Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.

But since you have a job offer then that might be a different thing. I suggest to call and check with CIC directly.
in addition to what gemski has posted, i found this link which may be useful.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/offers.asp

A job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment must

For Federal Skilled Worker Program
be permanent, non-seasonal and full time, and
be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) list.

Pwede ka siguro gumawa ng new thread o kaya CSE to clarify yung situation mo.

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
JoyceM said:
Lost my access to ECAS...yan lang update ko today ;D
Same tayo ng update. No ECAS access for me today. :)

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
gemskipots said:
Hi Propeta,

FSW candidate:
Skilled work experience

CEC candidate:

Minimum requirements

You must:

gemskispots. I know it's very clear thats why I am confused why did they sent me an ITA. So I collected all the documents and submitted it right away.

I called 2 CIC agents to confirm my uncertainties then they told me it won't be a problem since I filed what Job offer I have and I was truthful regarding my express entry profile. As the CIC agent said, if there would be problem this will be the officer who invited me for PR.

Aside from that I talked to immigration lawyer and consulted my situation, she mentioned to me as long as they approved my application and all the information I provided is not a fraud. it would be okay but still it is a shaky situation and just wait for the result.

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Pwede ka siguro gumawa ng new thread o kaya CSE to clarify yung situation mo.
[/quote]

This is the link of my thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-help-i-applied-for-pr-under-express-entry-fswc-w-lmia-lower-skilled-job-t377009.0.html

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Saskatchewan is open daw! 500 new application.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reivax said:
Saskatchewan is open daw! 500 new application.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/
Oo nga, open sila. Mga kababayan, grab the opportunity na! Lalo na dun sa may mga IELTS at ECA na.

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
Propeta said:
gemskispots. I know it's very clear thats why I am confused why did they sent me an ITA. So I collected all the documents and submitted it right away.

I called 2 CIC agents to confirm my uncertainties then they told me it won't be a problem since I filed what Job offer I have and I was truthful regarding my express entry profile. As the CIC agent said, if there would be problem this will be the officer who invited me for PR.

Aside from that I talked to immigration lawyer and consulted my situation, she mentioned to me as long as they approved my application and all the information I provided is not a fraud. it would be okay but still it is a shaky situation and just wait for the result.
Hi Propeta,

Good that you called them and consulted an Immigration Lawyer. Then if that is the advised that they are giving you, I guess you just have to wait for the result.

Relax lang tayo. I know everybody here is anxious with regards to the status of their application.

Let us all pray that if it is God's will for us to go to Canada everything will be according to His plan. All the best!!!

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
FoodGeek said:
Hi,

Got only a 416 on CRS despite having scored an 8 in IELTS!! Please suggest on how to improve my points :((
FoodGeek, Suggest go and check PNP opportunities. Saskatchewan is open now. Go and grab that opportunity.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi Gemskipots,

Ikaw yung nag advise na if yung work episode is hindI naman related sa primary NOC better not declare diba kung yung reference letter doesn't contain all details like duties, responsibilities, etc? Just making sure tama intindi ko, kasi I will delete those na in my EE

Nagtataka lang kasi ako bakit hindi pwede ang standard coe for work episodes not related to noc you are claiming points for eh ang purpose lang naman is to prove the job is genuine diba. Pati pala sa spouse na wala ding extra points kelangan same format din.

Thanks

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey all! long time :)

napadaan lang to say na lumabas rin today results ko sa IELTS, taken last 21st nov. band 8 din ako, equiv to CLB 9 lahat ng modules. pero di parin abot ng 450 (almost but not quite), wala kasi akong masters :p

sa case ko, maximum na ako lahat sa IELTS, work eperience, age, and education. that means, marami rin sa mga candidates na nasa pool ngayon ay may score between 430 to 449, medyo parang tagilid talaga 416.

kaya, i think best chance for you is to get PNP. like me, SINP! which is open now. go go go!

FoodGeek said:
Hi,

Got only a 416 on CRS despite having scored an 8 in IELTS!! Please suggest on how to improve my points :((
oh hello streetsmartgirl, marami tayo taga sg dito, dagdag mo pa mga lurkers. kaya mo yan... tanong tanong lang dito ;)

streetsmartgirl said:
Thanks prcand & gemskipots for your replies! I guess I'll be following more of this thread. Nasa initial stages palang kami ni hubby sa pag-gather ng docs. SG-based din pala kami, napansin ko kase madami din taga SG dito.

All the best to everyone. :)
szherick and propeta - sorry di ko alam sagot sa tanong niyo :|

also, nawalan din ako ng ecas access. ok... hibernate mode ule :) kaya natin to!