Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ankit_20 said:
Guys I got my AOR today.

I was actually nervous because I mentioned India as Visa office In place of delhi but was lucky to sail through.

Next Step of CHC documents submission will have to wait for about two to three months as I wait for FBI clearance.
congrats,best of luck

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2010 and sent on 6th NOV, 2010
ankit_20 said:
Guys I got my AOR today.

I was actually nervous because I mentioned India as Visa office In place of delhi but was lucky to sail through.

Next Step of CHC documents submission will have to wait for about two to three months as I wait for FBI clearance.
Hi Ankit_20,
Its really great ;D to hear from you about AOR :) :) :)... Good Luck n many many congrats to all who got their AORs...
gauri :)

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
hi guys,
I have a question in my mind. If the draft is encashed, is it to be assumed that application is going to process and one will get the AOR for sure.
kindly reply.
regards,
gauri

floxs

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unicorn said:
Hi guys, I got AOR on 8 Feb 2010.

Good Luck to every december applicants !
congrats unicorn!!!

just wanna ask...how did you receive your AOR..ist it through email or courier? and what did you use to pay the fee..cridit card or bank draft? tnxs ;)

floxs

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauri said:
hi guys,
I have a question in my mind. If the draft is encashed, is it implies that application is going to process and one will get the AOR.
kindly reply.
regards,
gauri
hi gauri...as what my friends told me...once the draft had been encashed it only means one thing...they going to process your application.... :) so is your draft had been encashed?

floxs

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
yes floxs,
I have asked my bank about Draft, they sent a mail to HSBC and came accross with the info that draft had been encashed on 7th feb.
I am a little bit nervous.. As the surname and address in my passport and educational / employment docs. is different from the surname of my hubby.. even i had not got my address changed...
regards
gauri

floxs

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauri said:
yes floxs,
I have asked my bank about Draft, they sent a mail to HSBC and came accross with the info that draft had been encashed on 7th feb.
I am a little bit nervous.. As the surname and address in my passport and educational / employment docs. is different from the surname of my hubby.. even i had not got my address changed...
regards
gauri
oh i see...in that case., since you know already that it has been encashed...i would like to congratulates you. :)
all you need to do now is to wait for your AOR...and for your concern, if they about to request that your documents need to be sent to your visa office thats the time you need to attach documents and explanation that will support your concerns..

me too have also problem in my initial application to NS..there is something that is mistakenly entered in my hubby's application...and im a bit nervous about that since our credit card is not been debited until now...but im still waiting,hoping and praying that we will still receive our AOR.

oh by the way we applied also under NOC 4131..

Let us continue to pray!!! God Bless

floxs

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
gauri said:
hi guys,
I have a question in my mind. If the draft is encashed, is it to be assumed that application is going to process and one will get the AOR for sure.
kindly reply.
regards,
gauri
99% yes

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharmilas said:
congrat ankit.
ankit, can you tell me what does mean by FBI Clearance? and you are expecting 2/3 months more? another queries with you that, in full application to delhi, we have to provide the references of employer. in our work experince letter, there is contact no. fax/email etc along with the designation of person who signs on our experience letter. what is that additional letter, called, reference??? is that sufficient or we have to submit separate doc anything?
Thanks every one for good wishes

I stayed in US and I need a Police learance cert from FBI. It takes about 14 weeks to get the same based on the feedback on forum. My request was received by FBI on 6th Jan.

Reference letter should have the duration of employment, salary, designation and most importantly job duties. Since FSW-1 is based on job duties only this is what IO need. If your experience letter has job duties then you are good else you need new letter (reference letter) with job duties

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauri said:
yes floxs,
regards
gauri
I can understand your anxiety. If draft is encashed you will get the AOR

In my case also My wife's surname is different than mine and it has never been a problem even in other coutry visas.

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
hi ankit,
thanks a lot...
U had really reduced my tensions...
Now for how long i have to wait for AOR after the dd is cashed..
I was having exp in 4141, 4131 and 4121 categories..
in 4121 its almost 2+ years.
regards,
gauri :)

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
Hi, I have been following this blog on a daily basis. I realised that there is a lot of bonding between people here. However, once we move on, this bonding will be lost. Imagine how nice it will be to network and stay in touch once things have worked out for us.

I have put up a social networking site specially for people who are in various stages of migration, to various countries. This will help us stay in touch with each other even after we have achieved this short term goal of migration and am hoping it will help us in some way to achieve our long term objectives.

Kindly do register on the site, to make it a success.

Unicorn

Feb 2, 2010
floxs said:
congrats unicorn!!!

just wanna ask...how did you receive your AOR..ist it through email or courier? and what did you use to pay the fee..cridit card or bank draft? tnxs ;)
I received it through e-mail and paid by credit card which was processed on 5th of Feb, and received AOR on 8th of Feb.

sosololo

Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 December 2009
Doc's Request.
11 February 2010
Hi Guys
I have one question please
My initial applications have been received to CIO in 15 December 2009. in my bank they informed me that my Bank Draft was encached in 13 January 2010.
and I asked them in the bank many times to confirm this date and they confirmed it.
but I did not get any AOR till now . so any one can advice me what i can do ?
Thanks