+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision - January 12 2024 Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.

Sidharth_m_a

Jan 25, 2024
That's rare for them to inform that you have been "approved". Maybe for inland candidates saying approved is easier as there are no more steps towards eligibility. For outlanders, they refrain from using such a language and instead use words like "all stages are completed".
I am Inland applicant. I applied under CEC express entry. Maybe that’s why he told me it was approved. He also mentioned all stages were marked completed and just waiting for the P1 letter to be sent out

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am Inland applicant. I applied under CEC express entry. Maybe that’s why he told me it was approved. He also mentioned all stages were marked completed and just waiting for the P1 letter to be sent out
Maybe IRCC has improved or you got lucky with a knowledgeable agent. Either way, good news for you! Just have to wait for the approval email(and then PR cards, and then AOR for citizenship, and then...you get it, long journey! :D)

brnchl

Jul 22, 2024
I called IRCC today regarding changing address…I also asked them about the Final decision in my profile. They confirmed that the application was Approved and P1 mail has not been sent out yet. It might take few days to receive the mail.
This is awesome! Which number did you use to contact IRCC? Is it +1 888-242-2100 or something else? What time did you call them?

funmusicgames

Dec 17, 2023
Hi @Jaejohn, @Sidharth_m_a - Any luck with P1 emails for you? I too have Final Decision dated 15th July. Got to know that my PVO is Montreal and SVO is Etobicoke when I called IRCC, not sure from where I would get the portal email.

funmusicgames

Dec 17, 2023
Hi guys.. I got P2 today. I tried Kai method to send my details yesterday. Those who are waiting for P1 for a long time can try it out.

Last edited:

TMTGh

Jul 26, 2024
I saw an update on my PR application that said:

Final decision - July 23, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? Is this a good sign?

Lrawar

Feb 24, 2023
He did not mention any time period for that. Just told to keep an eye out for the mail. It’s usually sent out around 1-2 weeks after the final decision date is visible on GC key.
Any updates? Im also stuck at final decision with no further communication