+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision - January 12 2024 Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Just wanted to share recently received P1 email already. just this time 6.18.2024. it was fast !...

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

A24canada

Jan 2, 2024
No, it can be anything beyond a PFL (approval/rejection).
Thanks for your reply
This PR application is for my friend and he has not received the medical request yet. Is it possible that eligibility has been approved and he will receive the medical request soon?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for your reply
This PR application is for my friend and he has not received the medical request yet. Is it possible that eligibility has been approved and he will receive the medical request soon?
Ask him to either call IRCC or apply for GCMS/CBSA notes. That's the only way to confirm where his application really is!

Reactions: A24canada

ags98

Jun 7, 2024
Wait for a week and then call to check.
Called them this morning, said they sent P1 on June 12 but I haven't received any email. They said they will follow up with VO to resend but won't know how long it will take...

Should I call again after a week if I don't recieve anything by then?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Called them this morning, said they sent P1 on June 12 but I haven't received any email. They said they will follow up with VO to resend but won't know how long it will take...

Should I call again after a week if I don't recieve anything by then?
They'll send it again. But you can call them to check after a week, nothing will do any harm :)

ags98

Jun 7, 2024
They'll send it again. But you can call them to check after a week, nothing will do any harm :)
Thank you! Just got the P1 email today, replied after 30 mins of receiving it. If I don't get the P2 email in a weeks time, would it hurt to call them?

I am kind of paranoid now that the first email wasn't sent correctly.

Thanks for all your help!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you! Just got the P1 email today, replied after 30 mins of receiving it. If I don't get the P2 email in a weeks time, would it hurt to call them?

I am kind of paranoid now that the first email wasn't sent correctly.

Thanks for all your help!
You can call them it won't hurt at all, but usually what happens with P1 or RFV emails doesn't really happen with P2. And P2 can take a week to three weeks to come.