+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision - January 12 2024 Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.

AV123va123

Jun 19, 2024
I am CEC applicant, AOR date is Nov 19, 2023, Final decision update May 13, 2024 and able to see COPR details in the tracker, but no portal request till now. What to do now as it has been more than a month since Final decision update has been updated. Called IRCC few times and always asked to wait, also sent webform on Tuesday for update on my application but no response yet.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am CEC applicant, AOR date is Nov 19, 2023, Final decision update May 13, 2024 and able to see COPR details in the tracker, but no portal request till now. What to do now as it has been more than a month since Final decision update has been updated. Called IRCC few times and always asked to wait, also sent webform on Tuesday for update on my application but no response yet.
If you called them and they asked you to wait, that's what you need to do. Nothing you can do anymore. You can contact your MP, but they won't speed up IRCC either, they'll simply make an inquiry on your behalf.

AV123va123

Jun 19, 2024
If you called them and they asked you to wait, that's what you need to do. Nothing you can do anymore. You can contact your MP, but they won't speed up IRCC either, they'll simply make an inquiry on your behalf.
Does raising a webform delay the process? and do you know what is taking them so long to send portal request email?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Does raising a webform delay the process? and do you know what is taking them so long to send portal request email?
Raising a webform doesn't delay the process. Feel free to do it. Honestly, there are always a few cases where we see FD and the approval email(portal, PPR/RFV) comes after a month or so. We don't know why though. It could simply be the visa office.

Deep B.

Jun 27, 2024
Any update? Mine ecopr not yet came.

Can someone explain this? (CEC Inland) AOR August 25 2023

PR tracker, medical, eligibility and biometrics complete. BG Check in progress.
No CoPR number anywhere.
On GCKey, latest update shows
Final Decision - January 12 2024
Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.

AV123va123

Jun 19, 2024
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision -November 20,2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it take for processing after getting this update?
Is there any update on your application?

Deep B.

Jun 27, 2024
I got p2. Did you get ECOPR? Waiting for my ECOPR.
Any
Can someone explain this? (CEC Inland) AOR August 25 2023

PR tracker, medical, eligibility and biometrics complete. BG Check in progress.
No CoPR number anywhere.
On GCKey, latest update shows
Final Decision - January 12 2024
Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.
u
mine is Etobicoke…

did you get portal email yet or no ?

AV123va123

Jun 19, 2024
I recieved P1. waiting for P2.

its weird that they updated the copr dates without receiving P1 and P2 1st.
[/QUOTE

I called IRCC today as well and the person who was on a phone call with me said he informed application incharge about no portal request.

In Nov I have to go to visit my home country but can’t make any travel plans because of all this.