+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision - January 12 2024 Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.

Desmond Oasis

Apr 25, 2024
Good day sir/madam, mine was denied last year and we were ask to go to appeal. After this appeal in November last year, the processing of my visa was resumed January. Some documents were asked for which we have submitted including additional information and police check which submitted before the due date in April and we have not heard from them. What could be going on?

ags98

Jun 7, 2024
Does anyone know if it means approval or refused? Inland Spousal PR application (Oct 2023)

In PR tracker, medical, eligibility and background check complete. Only Biometrics still in progress but I completed it on May 13 2024.
No CoPR number anywhere.
On GCKey, latest update shows Final Decision - June 3 2024 Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.
biometrics and medical completed on gckey but eligibility and background still in progress.

It's been 4 days since the latest update and no more updates so far.

Should I be worried? I called IRCC and said my application is still open.

Mekkawi

Feb 9, 2024
Thank you so much for sharing this datapoint. This is hugely appreciated.

I learned from other posts that sometimes Portal 1 messages got lost. I also called them earlier this morning to confirm whether they have sent the message or not. The answer is they haven't.
I received today P1 email, after 5 months of showing COPR info on my status tracker.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Does anyone know if it means approval or refused? Inland Spousal PR application (Oct 2023)

In PR tracker, medical, eligibility and background check complete. Only Biometrics still in progress but I completed it on May 13 2024.
No CoPR number anywhere.
On GCKey, latest update shows Final Decision - June 3 2024 Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.
biometrics and medical completed on gckey but eligibility and background still in progress.

It's been 4 days since the latest update and no more updates so far.

Should I be worried? I called IRCC and said my application is still open.
Nothing to worry about. Final Decision is GCKey is usually approval if you had no PFL issued previously.

ags98

Jun 7, 2024
Nothing to worry about. Final Decision is GCKey is usually approval if you had no PFL issued previously.
Thank you. It took them a week and one day to update the PR application tracker with COPR details and mark everything completed.

I'm still waiting for P1 email. It's been 3 days since the update and 11 days since final decision. I'm worried because a lot of individuals say that ircc sent them the email but did not receive.

When should I call them?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you. It took them a week and one day to update the PR application tracker with COPR details and mark everything completed.

I'm still waiting for P1 email. It's been 3 days since the update and 11 days since final decision. I'm worried because a lot of individuals say that ircc sent them the email but did not receive.

When should I call them?
Wait for a week and then call to check.

Desalgne

Jun 15, 2024
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision -November 20,2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it take for processing after getting this update?

• Wow
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision -November 20,2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it take for processing after getting this update?
You need to call IRCC, it highly likely that they sent you an approval email that you never received (or you missed).

Wytech4luv

Jun 15, 2024
Hello everyone please I am new to all of this can I be tutor more and guided on how to go about this whole thing please

shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
I am also on the same boat. Mt final decision is on 22 May and I can see coPR Details in the tracker . But till now no P1 email. any idea what can be done here

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
I am also on the same boat. Mt final decision is on 22 May and I can see coPR Details in the tracker . But till now no P1 email. any idea what can be done here
what area or office was your application?

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
just got in today : Final decision - June 18, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. // whats next after this ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
just got in today : Final decision - June 18, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. // whats next after this ?
Approval. If you are inland, you'll get a portal email. If you are outland, you can get either a RFV over email OR a PPR letter in GCKey.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Approval. If you are inland, you'll get a portal email. If you are outland, you can get either a RFV over email OR a PPR letter in GCKey.
yes already inland in Manitoba.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
usually it takes 2 weeks right to get the approval ? then 2 weeks for portal 1 ? am i correct ?
thank you for replies