waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
crissy225 said:
ok lang kaya kahit 3 months pa lang yong bank acct ko at the time of submission?
meaning, na pass mo na docs mo with this bank acct? if uu, ipag pray mo na lang na ok, but kung wala pa, pwede ba na older than this? wala ka bang ibang acct na few years ago na? mas maigi sana kung matagal na kc big amount eh..

let's hear from others too..

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
crissy225 said:
ok lang kaya kahit 3 months pa lang yong bank acct ko at the time of submission?
uhm, it could have been better if you had a bank account which is older.. kaso sa case mo since 3 mos ago lang na open... you could at least include an existing account mo (if meron) na older. or you could include an affidavit stating where you got your money. (business, parents support) or mga ganun...

in my case, we had to convert my partners account into our joint account... and also for the bulk deposit, we provided an affidavit from my partner's father stating that he is supporting us throughout the whole process of canada immigration... i hope this helps.

andreavonn

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
AOR Received.
12/10/2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
17/01/2011
Med's Request
April 17, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
June 4, 2012
silverfox said:
Andreavonn

Based on the VO specific intructions:
"copies of certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university;
certified true copies of transcripts of all degrees; and
copies of professional qualifications certificates (e.g., Engineer, Accountant, Registered Nurse, Physician, Teacher, Architect etc.)"

although it does not specifically require, it would be best, though, to submit the originals if you have extra, just like what I did. Or if not, submit certified true copies, taking careful consideration of CIC's certification guidelines, below:

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

* “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”
* the name of the original document
* the date of the certification
* his or her name
* his or her official position or title
* his or her signature

People authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

* a commissioner of oaths
* a notary public
* a justice of the peace

Outside Canada:

* a judge
* a magistrate
* a notary public
* an officer of a court of justice
* a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

Lastly, CIC requires the employment contracts and employment certificates/letters of reference of the principal applicant only.

I hope you get insights from this. ;)
thank u so much for the advice :) :) :) :) thanks..

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
crissy225 said:
i submitted my docs last june with 2 bank accounts. the one with the bigger amount(90% of the pof reqt) was opened just last may and yung mas konti was opened last year. i think it worked in my case kc i was asked to have my medical na.
if the account was opened within 3 months pwede na din siguro yun because AFAIK it is not indicated in the guidelines kung gano na ktagal un account but rather they are specific on the amount.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
sau2calgary said:
paktay..need ko ulit mag secure for future reference sa mga binutasan pag nagkataon .neways oks lng yun wag lng yun visa mabutas jejejejeje
hahaha! for sure walang butas ung visa :D :D pero super nice tignan!! haha! kuya, asar nga kasi hirap kumuha ng JD at Employment certificates eh.. kaya d ko alam if makakakuha pa ako. bahala na. pag wala, eh di wala. haha! ang impt, mapunta ako dun with visa at COPR :D :D

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
andreavonn said:
imbubbles said:
yes original lahat... don't worry ibabalik nila diploma mo ng buo. ibabalik din nila ibang docs mo pero may butas n

hindi pu ba pwede certified true copy lang?
andrea, pag CTC lang, matatagalan tapos baka need mo pa ipanotarize mga un. i remember ung marriage cert ko CTC lang pero napa-notarize, at sabi samin kaya pala 3 months from docs sent to medical ung samin, eh kasi nagverify pa sila nung marriage cert namin, nagpakasal kami kasi few weeks before kami nagsend ng full docs kaya wala pang NSO copy. pero if i were you, original lahat para hindi na sila maxado mabusisi :) lahat original kasi samin, at un din sinabi ng agent ko...

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
lola_basyang said:
uhm, it could have been better if you had a bank account which is older.. kaso sa case mo since 3 mos ago lang na open... you could at least include an existing account mo (if meron) na older. or you could include an affidavit stating where you got your money. (business, parents support) or mga ganun...

in my case, we had to convert my partners account into our joint account... and also for the bulk deposit, we provided an affidavit from my partner's father stating that he is supporting us throughout the whole process of canada immigration... i hope this helps.
thanks lola_basyang. i have an old bank account kaso may kajoint ako. i asked the bank before that if ever an embassy verifies the account, they don't disclose the names of ka-joint because of the bank secrecy law. if kumuha man ako ng bank certificate, pipirma yong mga kajoint ko na hindi isasama yong mga names nila sa certificate. btw, about your father's affidavit of support, does it work? i mean, did the VO asked you further questions about this? how far have you gone to your application? i hope you can help me with this. i am planning to lodge my visa next week.thanks again!

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Rene_8000 said:
what's the fb account?
search for Filipino Community United :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
miksee said:
Hi Friends,

I've posted my landing experience here:
http://mycanadianimmigration.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-1-my-landing-experience_17.html

;D
hi miksee :) i hope u dont mind me asking this pero how much is ur ticket? thanks!

andreavonn

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
AOR Received.
12/10/2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
17/01/2011
Med's Request
April 17, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
June 4, 2012
imbubbles said:
andrea, pag CTC lang, matatagalan tapos baka need mo pa ipanotarize mga un. i remember ung marriage cert ko CTC lang pero napa-notarize, at sabi samin kaya pala 3 months from docs sent to medical ung samin, eh kasi nagverify pa sila nung marriage cert namin, nagpakasal kami kasi few weeks before kami nagsend ng full docs kaya wala pang NSO copy. pero if i were you, original lahat para hindi na sila maxado mabusisi :) lahat original kasi samin, at un din sinabi ng agent ko...
naku ganun po ba.. cge po salmat..
ask ko lang po ulit.. pag pu nagverify ng employment eh hahanapin ka din po?.. kasi po on maternity leave kasi aku staring next month..
baka pu may idea din kayu.. thank u po..

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
(repost ko lang ang sarili kong tanong from another thread para sa opinion ninyo)

Hey guys,

I have a question that's really bugging me. I worked for a BPO for one and a half month almost five years ago but I was terminated since I had to absent myself without permission for three straight days due to a strong typhoon here in Manila. I have no copies of the employment contract and I certainly don't have a work certificate with me. My question is do I need to put that work experience in my personal background and just inform them that I have no copies or proof of my employment and certificates or do I omit that from my work experience?

TIA!

andreavonn

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
AOR Received.
12/10/2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
17/01/2011
Med's Request
April 17, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
June 4, 2012
hi all! may question pu aku ulit :D sana po may sumagut sa seniors,, un pu bang CENOMAR kelangan din magsubmit nung accompanying spouse or aku lang po as principal applicant?.. and kapag annulled po ba siya kelangan din niya magprovide ng court decision?

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
andreavonn said:
hi all! may question pu aku ulit :D sana po may sumagut sa seniors,, un pu bang CENOMAR kelangan din magsubmit nung accompanying spouse or aku lang po as principal applicant?.. and kapag annulled po ba siya kelangan din niya magprovide ng court decision?
AFAIK, CENOMAR is no longer required per 6/26 instructions.

annulment--- i have read in other forums that this could lead to a "NO CRIMINAL RECORD ON FILE" notation in the NBI clearance (im not so sure of this, though; please check ur partner's nbi clearance. if this is the case, better secure all pertinent documents like the certificate of finality, court clearance, court order, nbi written explanation)

God bless!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
solokru said:
(repost ko lang ang sarili kong tanong from another thread para sa opinion ninyo)

Hey guys,

I have a question that's really bugging me. I worked for a BPO for one and a half month almost five years ago but I was terminated since I had to absent myself without permission for three straight days due to a strong typhoon here in Manila. I have no copies of the employment contract and I certainly don't have a work certificate with me. My question is do I need to put that work experience in my personal background and just inform them that I have no copies or proof of my employment and certificates or do I omit that from my work experience?

TIA!
hi!

do u still have a copy of ur payslip when u were working for the BPO? if so, pwede na yun, just include an affidavit that u can no longer provide employment cert and the reason u got separated from service.

on second thought, 1 1/2 mo work experience is not that long. maybe u can dispense with it in your personal history and just write unemployed, i.e, if that's more convenient to you.

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
hi bubbles!

good to have u here again!

o ano? nag-iimpake ka na ba? kwento mo kng ano nasa goods to bring, goods to follow mo ha? tsaka pano inimpake, maleta o box? which is better ba?

excited ako para sa u!