+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

arbyrances

Apr 16, 2010
thanks upp942;

pano kaya yun yung sa asawa ko kasi yung mga previous employer nya nagsara na.paano sya makakakuha ng certificate of employment?yung sa akin wala problema e.

amitaf

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
december 03, 2009
AOR Received.
february 23, 2010
Med's Request
march 31, 2010
Med's Done....
april 16,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
may 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july 8, 2010
LANDED..........
july 29, 2010
@ghing,

i cannot send my reply coz your inbox is full. btw here it is:

ang alam ko employment for the last 10 years lng ang accept nila na qualified work experience.

kasi yun ang isa sa mga requirements na nakalagay sa website nila. www.cic.gc.ca

pls ask for the advice of other forum members too just to be sure...

good luck on your application!!!

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
arbyrances said:
thanks upp942;

pano kaya yun yung sa asawa ko kasi yung mga previous employer nya nagsara na.paano sya makakakuha ng certificate of employment?yung sa akin wala problema e.

kung yung mga previous work ng asawa mo ay nag close na pwede syang gumawa ng explanation letter why hindi sya naka secured ng COE and at the same time gumawa sya ng JD nya at pirmahan nya kasi ganon din ginawa ko ko at oks naman...mayat met jejejejeje

amitaf

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
december 03, 2009
AOR Received.
february 23, 2010
Med's Request
march 31, 2010
Med's Done....
april 16,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
may 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july 8, 2010
LANDED..........
july 29, 2010
@isysy:
you are so kind... i can really feel the sincerety of your message. + points for you on that one!!! :)

@kyle:
what you are going through right now is really hard. i myself could not imagine what i will do if my application went through the same ordeal as yours. thanks to forums like this we are not left alone in the dark when problems like these arises. especially if there are a lot of people who are willing to help in any way they can.

isysy is right. when i submitted my application, all the affidavits were prepared by me (with the assistance of my consultants), in my own words, with very simple and detailed explanations (as if you are explaining to a 6 year old child). then i had it notarized by a lawyer.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
Kyle, friend, kelan ung due nung 30 days mo? And anong nakalagay sa affidavit na worth 3k? If you dont have any more time to find a good immigration i suggest you submit those documents tapos pag negative ang decision, that's the time maghanap ka ng lawyer tapos magfile kayo ng petision for reconsideration.. kasi baka sa kakahanap mo kulang na time dba? Just submit the following:

1. drivers licence of the person you worked for
2. cerificate of employment/JD written in a plain bond paper.. have it signed by that person and notarized (guys, what do u think? tama ba na notarized? tsakin kasi it will solidify her clain ma authentic un)
3. affidavit of explanation why without any bad intention you used the hospitals letterhead.. this must be notarized also
4. affidavit of explanation from ur employer (eg u are hired as private nurse, with salary of, during date/time). notarized
5. pictures... mas better if pictures taken during the time when u were still working for them
6. and anything which you thick is relevant..

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
thank you thank you po talaga...

there's no word enough to thank you all...
i don't feel alone in this battle...

question po:

1) san po pwede mag pa notarize na mismong lawyer ang mag sisign? kasi mostly sa nalibutan namin, mga secretary lang yung nagtatack ng mga documents thru their stamp. tulad ng documents ko before na submit ko?
2) Yung affidavit... im trying to let it be checked by a lawyer... who is really willing to help. almost all okay na. yung po bang letter na gagawin ko in separate paper, parang COver letter po ba yun ng mga supporting docs ko?

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
eto nga po pala yung worth P3,000 na affidavit ko...

Republic of the Philippines )
City of ____________________) S.S.

I, ______, single of legal age and with postal address at ________________ after having been duly sworn oath in accordance with law, do hereby depose and say:

1) That I work as a private duty nurse of ______ located at _________ from _______ to ________.
2) That the said work is private employment and not involved in an employer-employee set-up so there is no need to issue an employment contract.
3) That in lieu of which, what I can submit as substitute documents to prove my current affiliation with the said employment are the following documents which are apended as follows:

APPENDIX A - Certified Job Description of _________ printed in plain bond papers only with business card of signatory.
APPENDIX B - Certificate of Employment of ________ printed in plain bond paper only.

4) That I am executing this affidavit as part of the documentary requirements in support of my application for permanent residence in Canada and to attest the truth and veracity of the foregoing facts and circumstances for whatever legal purpose it may serve her best.

Subscribed and sworn to before me this ____ day of ____________, 2010 in the city of _____________________, affiant having exhibited to me her Community Tax Certificate with number ___________, issued in ____________________, Philippines on ___________, 2010.

Notary Public

AYAN PO... NAGBABAGANG PULA PA KULAY SA INIS KO SA GUMAWA...
SABI KO IHARAP NIYA AKO SA SINASABI NIYANG LAWYER... PERO YAN LANG ANG HINRAP PO NIYA SAKIN...

grabe talaga... ang sama ng loob ko...
pero sabi nga, hindi makakatulong kung yan pa ang iisip isipin ko...

ano po masasabi niyo?
im trying to call the agency referred by char_bonel...
wala po reply. san po sila pwedeng puntahan ngayon?

di na ako maka concentrate sa class ko...
sobrang lumilipad na mind ko sa FSW application, kaya nag excuse na muna ako.

REGARDING DEADLINE OF LETTER:

DATE OF LETTER IS MAY 31, 2010
SO I HAVE UNTIL JULY 1, 2010

June 30 wala pa office hours kaya dapat by tuesday ready na ako...
Preseptor ako 6-2am sa monday, so I can do it in the afternoon...

OKAY LANG PO BA I DROP BOX NALANG YUNG LETTER SA RCBC - EMBASSY MANILA?
PARA MAS MDALI PO?

THANK YOU! please share your piece...
my success is your success too po! coz i was never left alone
(natouch at talagang umiiyak po ako while reading all your post)
I FEEL SO BLESSED... AND I KNOW ALL THE MEMBERS HERE ARE BLESSED!!!

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
upp942 said:
hi meanne

Kadalasan may mga katabing opisina ang embassy ng Pilipinas na nagnonotaryo. Subukan mo at baka pwede silang mag notaryo ng mga dokumento mo.
Nagpunta na po ako duna today kaso ayaw nila i-accept, same reason nung mga nagnonotaryo sa Pinas, affidavits and SPA lang daw ang ginagawa nila.

Meron po akong original Notice of personnel actions for my salary increases and promotions pero di po kompleto, pwede na po kaya ito isubmit together with certified true copy of notice of personnel action from my company?

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ kyle:

I am saddened what happen to your application but I hope this helps...

Tama ka, di nga satisfactory yung affidavit na pinagawa mo; if I were you I will not use it.. you're dream depends on it; nevermind the cost.

I truly agree with isys you need an affidavit – a response letter... written in your own words; do your own explanation in the most convincing and sincere way. You need a lawyer to have it notarized to be legal but not necessarily prepared by them.

VO thinks that you commit fraud because you used the hospital letterhead I am not sure if a new COE from a PDN employer will help.. approach the problem directly...try mo lapitan mo ang hospital na involved ..I believe you really need their support .. get a letter certifying na ikaw ay PDN this time signed by them.. not necessarily coming from HR since it know it will be hard, but anybody who is a supervisor na within the organization who can attest your claim and willing to give his/her contacts in case mag verify sila uli. Attached mo sa affidavit then immediately send thru drop box. Better act fast and make the move. Goodluck

spiderman09

Jun 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 19, 2010
AOR Received.
October 20, 2010
IELTS Request
L-8,R-6.5,W-6,S-6 band 6.5
File Transfer...
FEB 2011 , 2nd AOR July 2011
Hello po, newbie lang po sa forum,, i just submitted my application 2 weeks ago, i want to arrange all documents para mas maaga matapos,, may problem lang po ako sa employment certicate ko jan sa pinas, i got more than 1 year experience as supervisor in construction firm, that job is my qualifying job for skilled worker since my current job here in UAE is not included in 38 list. The certificate a got from my previous company is just a typical employment certificate na ginagamit ng mga compny jan sa pinas. this not include , salary, and even the job description, Eventually nagsara na po ung company last 2006, so di na ko makakahingi ng bago, ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin?

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
absolutRON said:
Hi Nars! Thanks ha!

ang sabi kasi baka daw malito sila na bat iba ung mailing address ng passport sa original address ko. But I think it has been a usual practice na some applicants would have a different passport mailing address d ba?

I think Nars magkasunod tayo, nauna ka lang sakin ng konti, pano mo pina-deliver ung sayo? thanks! :)
iba rin ang mailing address kung saan ko ipapadala/ipapabalik ang passport pero naka care-of at nilagay ko doon ang personal number ko just in case...LBC lang lahat kasama na yung paid delivery pabalik kaya malalaman ko kung pabalik na yung passport through the tracking number

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
spiderman09 said:
Hello po, newbie lang po sa forum,, i just submitted my application 2 weeks ago, i want to arrange all documents para mas maaga matapos,, may problem lang po ako sa employment certicate ko jan sa pinas, i got more than 1 year experience as supervisor in construction firm, that job is my qualifying job for skilled worker since my current job here in UAE is not included in 38 list. The certificate a got from my previous company is just a typical employment certificate na ginagamit ng mga compny jan sa pinas. this not include , salary, and even the job description, Eventually nagsara na po ung company last 2006, so di na ko makakahingi ng bago, ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin?
Same tayo ng problem, pero yung company ko na nagsara is andito sa Dubai. Ang gagawin ko ay gumawa ng explanation letter with my salary details, job description, length of stay. Meron ako previous letters from my company yun ang isasama ko as proof.

Hingi ka rin ng advice sa ibang seniors dito sa forum.

I

isysy

kyle said:

question po:

1) san po pwede mag pa notarize na mismong lawyer ang mag sisign? kasi mostly sa nalibutan namin, mga secretary lang yung nagtatack ng mga documents thru their stamp. tulad ng documents ko before na submit ko?
2) Yung affidavit... im trying to let it be checked by a lawyer... who is really willing to help. almost all okay na. yung po bang letter na gagawin ko in separate paper, parang COver letter po ba yun ng mga supporting docs ko?
kyle said:

question po:

suggestion ko lang po yun miss kyle.

1. Yes, it could be any lawyer for notary public (I'm not within your locality, so maybe, members here can suggest kung sino magaling na lawyer) pang notary public lang talaga. pag dating mo sa office nya and masama yung aura, lumabas ka and look for another one.

2. yung affidavit talaga just needs a consultant to write it. again, remember you are dealing with visa officers, you are not in the court of law. yung affidavit mo is what we all know nga "affidavit" but in their (VO) standards, this is a badly written affidavit. Use your own words, from your heart talaga, don't make it sound like a lawyer - because you're not a lawyer. This is a sworn statement made by you and the lawyer is just attesting that you took that oath to him

3. yung cover letter, let it be really simple... parang love letter (serious), to convince the visa officer that clear yung intentions mo to submit them legitimate COE at your best capacity and that you are submitting documents and photos to supplement the authenticity of the employment.

4. do you want ba to be interviewed, suggest ko talaga to include in your cover letter na pwede kang tawagan or pa interview kung kailangan.

tignan mo yung post ni amitaf, it simply states that they just want you to explain, simple words - from the heart. we can have someone construct the wordings of the letter for you, then once you go to the notary public, pa check mo ulit for consistency ng words, etc... bring them a printed copy and a ms word copy. mag tip ka ng mabuti sa secretary nya and dalhan mo ng almusal or dinner.