+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW after June 26, 2010

nikka_ganda68

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Tanong lang po ako ulit, regarding naman po sa POF, kasi po, kulang pa yung funds namin, pwede po kayang yung amount na meron kami ang ipakita muna, yung balance po kasi kasalukuyan pa naming iniipon... Tas mag-aattached na lang po muna ng explanation letter...

GaretJax

Jul 27, 2010
hi everyone...bago lang din ako inuntog ng asawa ko na mag apply sa canada through FSW cat. We are currently gathering all the needed documents kaso mejo confused lang kami as to SAAN TALAGA I-SEND YUNG APPLICATION AND THE FEE..

sabi sa GUIDE : sa CENTRAL INTAKE OFFICE IN SYDNEY, NS. Do not submit your federal skilled worker application to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence.. The guide also referred to Visa Specific Instructions for further instructions.

sabi sa VISA OFFICE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS : sa CANADIAN EMBASSY IN MAKATI. If there is a conflict between this guide and any other versions or publications, this document and its instructions take precedence and are to be followed.

Im more inclined to follow the later because of the stronger statement. Although mahirap na din magkamali, sayang oras. So if there are people who has submitted their application, PLS ENLIGHTEN US. THANKX IN ADVANCE.

rogue2578

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there, I plan to submit my application as well by the end of september or early october.
However nabasako hindi pla tlaga pwede ang IELTS- ACADEMIC , as I planned to submit my results. So I have to write the IELTS-GT still.
Im in NOC 3152 by the way. Medyo mas mahirap lng ng konti sa akin because ka papadala ko palang ng Record request for FBI clearance and I shall be expecting to receive it in 6 to 8 weeks pa.
Sna hindi pa puno sa category natin..Good luck to everyone. :)

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
GaretJax said:
hi everyone...bago lang din ako inuntog ng asawa ko na mag apply sa canada through FSW cat. We are currently gathering all the needed documents kaso mejo confused lang kami as to SAAN TALAGA I-SEND YUNG APPLICATION AND THE FEE..

sabi sa GUIDE : sa CENTRAL INTAKE OFFICE IN SYDNEY, NS. Do not submit your federal skilled worker application to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence.. The guide also referred to Visa Specific Instructions for further instructions.

sabi sa VISA OFFICE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS : sa CANADIAN EMBASSY IN MAKATI. If there is a conflict between this guide and any other versions or publications, this document and its instructions take precedence and are to be followed.

Im more inclined to follow the later because of the stronger statement. Although mahirap na din magkamali, sayang oras. So if there are people who has submitted their application, PLS ENLIGHTEN US. THANKX IN ADVANCE.
Sa CIO ang unang step to send all the documents from both, CIO and Manila VO document checklist.

The first fee is also sent to CIO. There is a second fee, which comes after pa, so no need to worry about it muna.

jasonprovido

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
IELTS Request
16-12-2009
We must take the general training module now since the rules have changed. I too was in denial before that they will accept academic as my occupation is 3152, Registered Nurse, but different bodies of organization have different rules, so we have to follow it. In addition, its the risk of submitting an incorrect one then returning the documents to you, knowing that cap is now in progress is not a good move. Smiley Nurses must retake IELTS and take a General Module as soon as possible to ensure that your application will be processed this year. Smiley

@nursemich agree.... better na kunin mo yung dalawang type of ielts para walang lusot sure na sure.... GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!

dawncmartin

Jun 14, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse(3012)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for replying my queries it helps me a lot..so by November i will take IELTS "General"..here kasi in UAE its hard to get slot for the IELTS exam..

dawncmartin

Jun 14, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse(3012)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jasonprovido and anybody in this forum

i plan to submit my application this coming December and i am so worried for i had my Cholecystectomy last March maybe for the Medical Examination they will reject my application under FSW..

and for the principal application form stated that i need to send the application to the visa office for the country of Nationality or the country na nagreside ka for six months..Thus, i am working in UAE as Registered Nurse for almost 10 years up to this date...and the intructions says na lahat po na applicants from UAE ay kailangan i send yung applications to London Visa office okey lang po ba yun na isulat ko sa application form na London though hindi ako nakatira doon..im extremely confused!! i need your ideas!! pleasae!!!thnks

kikokit

Sep 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov. 5, 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 11, 2010
Med's Request
March 16, 2010
Med's Done....
April 20, 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2010
LANDED..........
july 12, 2010
blueray333 said:
Sa CIO ang unang step to send all the documents from both, CIO and Manila VO document checklist.

The first fee is also sent to CIO. There is a second fee, which comes after pa, so no need to worry about it muna.
blueray333

garet jax is actually my brother in law... mukang medyo konti pa tao dito ahh.. just keep your questions posted and i'll try to visit often..

kikokit

Sep 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov. 5, 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 11, 2010
Med's Request
March 16, 2010
Med's Done....
April 20, 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2010
LANDED..........
july 12, 2010
dawncmartin said:
@ jasonprovido and anybody in this forum

i plan to submit my application this coming December and i am so worried for i had my Cholecystectomy last March maybe for the Medical Examination they will reject my application under FSW..

and for the principal application form stated that i need to send the application to the visa office for the country of Nationality or the country na nagreside ka for six months..Thus, i am working in UAE as Registered Nurse for almost 10 years up to this date...and the intructions says na lahat po na applicants from UAE ay kailangan i send yung applications to London Visa office okey lang po ba yun na isulat ko sa application form na London though hindi ako nakatira doon..im extremely confused!! i need your ideas!! pleasae!!!thnks
dont worry about the cholecystectomy mo... ang narereject lang is yung may mga communicable diseases like HIV, hepa b, tb etc... so don't worry... now about sa visa office, i dont think its a must na london visa office ka... but the thing is kung titingnan mo yung stats london visa office is the laziest... mag manila ka na lang... mas mabilis pa... pilipino ka pa rin naman di ba? so dun ka na lang satin..

kiko

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
and me im planning to submit my application too...under category 1 but i am afraid maybe i will be rejected because of my major operation (they removed my gallbladder due to polyps and ulcers)

thats not a debilitating disease nor a chronic one, just provide them a medical certificate from the doctor who operated you including the pathology report.

dawncmartin

Jun 14, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse(3012)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ kikokit

salamat sa mga comments mo..now i will pursue to send my application under FSW NOC 3152.. Well if i gonna choose Manila parang mahirap sa akin kasi sa UAE ako ngayon nagtratrabaho...kaya cnecgurado ko lang kung okey lang na LONDON Visa Office ang pipiliin ko na kahit hindi ako nagstay doon...confused lang ako kc according to ABU DHABI visa office na lahat na applicants from UAE dun na
i -sent sa LONDON!!!!

kikokit

Sep 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov. 5, 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 11, 2010
Med's Request
March 16, 2010
Med's Done....
April 20, 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2010
LANDED..........
july 12, 2010
dawncmartin said:
@ kikokit

salamat sa mga comments mo..now i will pursue to send my application under FSW NOC 3152.. Well if i gonna choose Manila parang mahirap sa akin kasi sa UAE ako ngayon nagtratrabaho...kaya cnecgurado ko lang kung okey lang na LONDON Visa Office ang pipiliin ko na kahit hindi ako nagstay doon...confused lang ako kc according to ABU DHABI visa office na lahat na applicants from UAE dun na
i -sent sa LONDON!!!!
yup, eh mas mainam na sa manila.. mga residents ng u.a.e. siguro un not ofw's... better to pass it to manila in my opinion...

nikka_ganda68

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
dawncmartin said:
@ jasonprovido and anybody in this forum

Ok lang naman po, kung sa London VO, pero sabi sa kabilang thread, medyo me kabagalan daw ang pagpaprocess dun and they suggested na sa Manila VO na lang, dahil mabilis yung pagpaprocess...

Hope this enlightens you... Good Luck!

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
Full Docs Sent: 26-05-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Date July 12, 2010
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sep-12.. Received by LVO 13-Sep-12
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with VISA Received on 24-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
dawncmartin said:
@ kikokit

i -sent sa LONDON!!!!
dawncmartin,

Mag manila office ka na kahit andito ka sa GCC.. Ako nasa qatar ako at medyo may kabagalan ang london office ko.. Yung isang kasamahan ko dito sa opis namin, nalaman ko na lang na sa manila office cya nagsubmit.. mas mabilis ang processing...Anyway, hintay na lang ako any communication from them, hopeful naman ako na maganda ang kakalabasan ng application ko. at nating lahat...

dawncmartin

Jun 14, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse(3012)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1.how i can provide 2 self-addressed mailing labels one in English and second in the official language of your country

2. for the work experience, ang sabi ng London Visa office na kailangan up to date letters of reference from past employer, what if hindi ko ma secure ang reference from my past employer..i have an old reference from my past employer but they said it should be up to date.

3. Is it important to secure a business card of person signing..what if my company dont have it ???

Please i need your ideas!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks