Filed in September 2009?

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizela said:
hirentank,

I submitted my application sept 24 and still haven't heard from them. Like you, i wasn't able to include the new payment form.

My consultant told me just to wait for their reply, so i haven't submitted the payment form yet. i'm hoping they would still consider my application even without iMM 5620...

Anybody who also failed to submit this form and already received their AOR???

Goodluck everyone!

hi rizela. like you i wasnt able to include new payment form at first so i decided to send it to NS lasts 14th oct as it is part of the checklist in application. cheers.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Yes, I have also paid using my credit card. I keep checking my online banking everyday. Charges have not been posted yet.

S.A.

Nov 4, 2009
Hye Guys!
I have paid by DD and it also hasn't been enchased yet I think its not a matter that u guys paib by Credit Card and your CC haven't been charged yet....I think sep cases are getting late .........
Dear Pasi your NOC and even your application Receving date is same....so keep in touch with me .....

NOC: 0213
Application Sent: Sep 17, 2009
Application Rec NS: Sep 23, 2009
AOR: Waiting

Pasi said:
Yes, I have also paid using my credit card. I keep checking my online banking everyday. Charges have not been posted yet.

hirentank

Sep 7, 2009
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing on 16th Jan, 11.
sk.aggarwal said:
I sent an update to my application and they considered my original date of document submission.
Good luck
sk.aggarwal,
If possible can you please share details of update you sent to CIC, NS? I.e. if you missed to add any details or have sent them any changes like change in address, NOC etc.
There are many members have sent such updates and are waiting for their AOC!

hirentank

Sep 7, 2009
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing on 16th Jan, 11.
rizela said:
hirentank,
I submitted my application sept 24 and still haven't heard from them. Like you, i wasn't able to include the new payment form.
My consultant told me just to wait for their reply, so i haven't submitted the payment form yet. i'm hoping they would still consider my application even without iMM 5620...
Anybody who also failed to submit this form and already received their AOR???
Goodluck everyone!
rizela,
Thanks for ur reply,
Infect I have come across one post in which applicant haven't sent IMM 5620 and yet received AOR, though only to be on safer side I sent CIC an addendum. Let's keep finger crossed!

Although, it's very unprofessional on consultant's part if they fail to update their client about all such changes!

As far as reply form CIC is concerned, I think we have to wait for at least couple of week before pressing panic button. I am saying so since many early Sept applicant are yet to receive AOC, and our appn was received in later part of Sept!
Let's hope for favorable treatment from CIC!

derma

Nov 13, 2009
Dear All,

My name is Dr. Mary from Pakistan.

I have one year house job experience unpaid from shifa hospital, just paid as stapend.

One year paid work as medical office from Liaquat National hospital karachi.

Two years experience in Dermatology training/resident from Shifa Naval hospital (unpaid).

Can anyone advise me how many points i can claim for experience?

Secondly, In my both letters from Shifa hospital some job descriptions which are mentioned CIC website are not written in my experience letters. but i have done all jobs during my work. also in Liaquat National hospital work experiece as medical officer some duties are missing in my experience letter. Now i am in UK and it,s not difficult for me to go back and get new experience letters from there.

please guide me, what i have to do regarding this?

thanx
dr.mary

harry2009

Sep 2, 2009
I just got to know from the bank that my Draft was paid on Nov 2nd. But I do not have any information for Sydney office.. I am worried :(

jstar

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
harry2009 said:
I just got to know from the bank that my Draft was paid on Nov 2nd. But I do not have any information for Sydney office.. I am worried :(
Hi Harry2009,
you mean, the Draft is cashed by the CIO? if so you dont have to worry, 99% its approved and soon u will be receving an email.. your application date and mine appplication are more or less close.. My credit card is not charged yet, i guess my application is returned.. bit stressed out.. but still having hope..

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am joining the thread today. Applied under FSW Category 1 to CIO Sydney from USA. Nationality Indian, NOC 0213. CIO NS received application on 28th Sep 2009, Draft not encashed yet. Keep updating if anyone receives an AOR.

Thanks

[Application sent to CIO][/21 Sep 2009]
[Application received by CIO][/28 Sep 2009]
[Fee Payment Encashed][/Not Yet]
[AOR][/Not Yet]
[NOC][/0213]
[Local Visa Office][/Buffalo, NY]

harry2009

Sep 2, 2009
Hi Jstar..

Ya.. my draft was encashed by CIO.. its been almost 10 days.. waiting to hear from them..
Hope for good news..
Good luck!!

ABY74

Nov 2, 2009
Today I received the AOR ...... by e-mail.

Application sent to CIO ---- 01 Sep 2009
Application received by CIO ----- 12 Sep 2009
Fee Payment .... Draft check ----- without fee payment form IMM 5620
Draft check received by the CIO ...... 28 of October 2009
NOC 2144

I have to send the full documents to the visa office ( London ) within 120 days .
Regards

rizela

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My cousin sent her application 3rd week of september, i just don't know the exact date and already got the AOR thru email last night!

I'm a bit anxious, sent mine sept 24 and still haven't received any news...

let's all just wait patiently....