Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-Apr-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-May-2010
LANDED..........
28-jul-2010
Today i received my AOR and have 120 days for complete application.

Application reached on 21-sep-2009
Credit card charged on 18-nov-2009
Aor received on 20-nov-2009
Applied for :0213

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats mailvdutt!!! So, S.A. I guess you might get it latest by Monday or Tuesday. Do not lose heart yet. There is a little fluctuation here and there.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi, so what do you plan next? Are you going to start collecting your supporting documenyts now, or will you wait until you come back from India? If you are planning now, then do remain in touch with updates, as our cases are similar and timelines are also more or less near (assuming there's no mistake in my application to CIO).

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats Pasi and hirentank. I, as well send addendum re IMM5620. reached NS sometime 2nd week Oct. still patiently waiting for my AOR like garian4u :)

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well guys, guess what. just checked my email and there was the AOR. thanks to Almighty. good luck to the guys waiting for response.

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Guys, today is my day... received AOR email just before sometime...

anyone else joining the celebration today?
congrats Pasi. I guess I am with u on this one

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congrats yesIcan!!! September slots are fast filling up. Can we do a roll call :) How many to go - myself, nz2ca, S.A. ? Anyone else??

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Thanks nz2ca ..

YesIcan - I knew you would have also got the AOR.. congrats man..
Thanks man. Now it suddenly struck me that the countdown, we all were anxiously waiting for, has actually started. We better start finalizing documents ASAP.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
garian4u - I am almost done with collecting the docs for the next submission. I am missing two things now.. one is IELTS which I will be taking up soon and next is the PCC from India, which I can get only in India. So I would wait to come back from my trip and then only send the docs to Buffalo.

You are welcome to tell me any other suggestions. I have collected the PCC from FBI, state police, employee verification letter and I also have my certificates ready.

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx garian4u. yeah I guess only last week applicants left now. hang on guys. u r the next ones

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
yesIcan - yes start with all those docs collection soon.. as I said, I am not going to rush up .. as of now, I am thinking of submitting my docs only in the month of Feb 2010..

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi, I am done with IELTS. I guess you can take that and get done with it before leaving for India as the scores are valid for 1 year. I took it for the 1st time last month with half day preparation and got an overall band of 8.5, full points. I got India PCC from here itself. Took just 1 week (San Francisco consulate). If a CID check was done when your passport was made, it doesn't take long from anywhere. But, it's cheaper in India and costlier in US. I have the employee verification letters, proof of funds and other certificates ready. I will get the State PCC in another week (though that is not a necesary item now on Buffalo checklist). However, the PCC from FBI is worrying me now. Last time, I got it within 10 days, so this time I waited longer before requesting (thinking that if I get earlier they might expire before I hear anything from CIO). But, it has been 3 weeks and still my CC has not been charged. How long did it take for your FBI PCC? I would say Pasi, apply before you leave for India, because police certificates are valid only for 3 months. Assuming that you got your FBI at the start of Nov, they will expire by beginning of Feb (when you plan to submit full docs). I would strongly suggest that you get your India PCC from here itself.

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats yesIcan. wow! this week has been great for you guys. garian4u, next week is ours :) (keeping fingers crossed)