Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mkmishra said:
Hi
I applied under NOC 4131 in MARCH, 2010 .Waiting for MR, Ecas shows IN PROCESS with RBVO details from 1st NOV 2011 . I wrote to CHC ND in regards of updates in my file since I have a son recently born in my family and I want to change my email ID. I asked them to inform me what are the documents to be submitted but I got Automated computer response which did not reply my queries . It is mentioned there that
Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

In such case, Should I send the updated documents to CHC so It would ease my document processing in days to come . Plz help me. Actually It takes time to get Passport here in Nepal so should I wait for letter of CHC for my Update or I can arrange the documents and send them .
@ mkmishra

You have to send a letter with attested document (birth certificate) and new application for IMM008, particularly fill up the detail on page no.2 for your new born baby and send it to new delhi CHC.

Also you have mention about your new e-mail address in the letter and request them to update it. Please send it as soon as possible.

check below link......(Check 4th point in it)

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

it would be helpful to you........

sukhija23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
mkmishra said:
Hi
I applied under NOC 4131 in MARCH, 2010 .Waiting for MR, Ecas shows IN PROCESS with RBVO details from 1st NOV 2011 . I wrote to CHC ND in regards of updates in my file since I have a son recently born in my family and I want to change my email ID. I asked them to inform me what are the documents to be submitted but I got Automated computer response which did not reply my queries . It is mentioned there that
Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

In such case, Should I send the updated documents to CHC so It would ease my document processing in days to come . Plz help me. Actually It takes time to get Passport here in Nepal so should I wait for letter of CHC for my Update or I can arrange the documents and send them .
Mishraji, i recently got my younger kid added to my application. Below is the email reply i got on how to add a family member. Maybe you can follow this as well. I got the medicals request and this email almost simultaneously. I got the medicals done without the younger kid and the same week i sent the docs for addition of the younger kid also. Two weeks later i got the meds request for the younger kid, request for modified proof of funds and passport request in a single email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you applied under the Economic Class, you must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has increased, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada 1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter or fax providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your child to your application:

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, then the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, and no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child’s birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the Canadian High Commission to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document. See these Web pages for information:

You will be required to submit the following documents in order to add your child to your application:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your child be added to your application
- processing fee for the child (if accompanying you to Canada)
- an IMM8 application form and Family Information Form filled in for the child
- updated IMM0008 Generic and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse
- notarized copy of the child’s birth certificate
- copy of your child’s valid passport
- two recent passport-size photographs of your child according to the specifications
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF.

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your child will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your child to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

PM
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Torpunjabdi

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02- 2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-03-2010/2nd AOR 25 july 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted already
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25-6-2012
Med's Done....
30-6-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-6-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-1-13 got pps 1-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Senior friends please help me , i have lot of question only you can help me finding answers

My details are on left hand , my FTD is 3-2010 and 2 nd AOR is 7-2010, and status is in process with RBVO Pending Review from last four months ( after i sent send some important documents otherwise no progress till date)

My first application was in march 2005 with no progress till date and second one is this in MI1,

During this one of my relative become PR of manitoba now he cross one year of Pr ( compulsary for family class sponsorship so called fast track category), my IELTS will expire in march 2012, i can use this in MPNP at this time very well,I wish to apply in Dec2011

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
sukhija23 said:
Mishraji, i recently got my younger kid added to my application. Below is the email reply i got on how to add a family member. Maybe you can follow this as well. I got the medicals request and this email almost simultaneously. I got the medicals done without the younger kid and the same week i sent the docs for addition of the younger kid also. Two weeks later i got the meds request for the younger kid, request for modified proof of funds and passport request in a single email.
hi...its me from nepal. i have same kind of situation n sent the doc as listed above. my email id is niraj_sharma888@yahoo.co.uk
i m from nepal but right now from uk. lets share in email...

Torpunjabdi

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02- 2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-03-2010/2nd AOR 25 july 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted already
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25-6-2012
Med's Done....
30-6-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-6-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-1-13 got pps 1-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Torpunjabdi said:
Senior friends please help me , i have lot of question only you can help me finding answers

My details are on left hand , my FTD is 3-2010 and 2 nd AOR is 7-2010, and status is in process with RBVO Pending Review from last four months ( after i sent send some important documents otherwise no progress till date)

My first application was in march 2005 with no progress till date and second one is this in MI1,

During this one of my relative become PR of manitoba now he cross one year of Pr ( compulsary for family class sponsorship so called fast track category), my IELTS will expire in march 2012, i can use this in MPNP at this time very well,I wish to apply in Dec2011
Now is this a good idea to apply third time? this time in MPNP?

How VO will React to this third application?

Will CIC consider this MPNP application as individual OR consider this my final latest/fresh wish to live in Manitoba and process only this MPNP app leaving other application ??

In last two applications I write Toronto as a destination but for MPNP I have to write Manitoba,
will this be consider as my fresh wish/change ?( they may change that in all my other applications as in case of addresses or phone numbers)
will this effect my other applications?

what you think,, Will this MPNP case process faster than my MI1 ( according to my current status) some one in this forum with same time line got reply of case specific inquiry that may be your case will not open in 2012.
with Regards
TPD
seniors Please Help Me regarding above problem
Thanks In advance Friends

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
sukhija23 said:
hi sukhijaa... i got exactly same letter rom chc ND to add my new baby. i have already sent that doc along with processing fee. can i expect medicals soon?

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello friends as we all are struggling with wait times, i ve mailed to NEW DELHI office regarding our MI-1 cases below is that mail

Hello Sir

I am a FSW applicant under MI-1. As i am aware that CIC had received PR applications more than it could process .So CIC has put that MI-1 applications on hold for certain period and conveyed to applicants that it will take 2 or more years to be finalized. i ve sent my full documents to your office in july 2010 followed by CIO approval . I just want know that after recent changes and visa targets announced by honorable minster ,whether your office will process some MI-1 cases under this new 2012 targets? Please understand i don't want a diplomatic ensurence its ok if your office will not going process them because its good for me to be in light rather than in dark hope cos we are professionals we have to plan our career and future, like my marriage and my job transfer is on hold (in hope of PR)

So i request you to please tell me truth whether our cases have stakes in 2012 visa targets or not so that we can plan our life according

I hope you ve understood our situation and will not give me a that typical reply of 2 years or more time

Thanks allot

Guess what they did not answered my query but asked me to furnish my details cos i ve hired representative so could not provide them my details cos they will talk to my representative ,,,i request you to mail them this kind of query

SECONDLY IF YOU SEE CANADIAN PARLIAMENT WEBSITE ,STANDING COMMITTEE OF IMMIGRATION HAD HOLD MANY MEETING ON BACKLOG AND NEXT IS ON 13TH DECEMBER .ALL WE NEED TO LOBBY IN THAT COMMITTEE BY MAILING OPPOSITION MEMBERS LIKE DON DAVIS and JUSTIFY THEM THAT CONSERVATIVE GOVT IS CLAIMING FALSE CLAIM OF REFORMING IMMIGRATION SYSTEM COS THEY MADE PROMISE IN 2008,2009 BUT NEVER FULFILLED THEM ,WHY mi-1 IS NOT BEING PROCESSED IN ORDER IT WAS RECEIVED ?? IF THEY SAY THAT MI-1 WILL ADDRESS LABOR MARKET NEED AS COMPARED TO mi-2,3 THAT MEANS PRE-2008 BACKLOG WHICH THEY ARE PLANING TO CLEAR WILL ALSO NOT ADDRESS CANADIAN LABOR NEEDS THEN WHY THERE IS DISCRIMINATION WITH MI-1 ON THE NAME OF LABOR MARKET NEEDS???.....................................I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO PRESENT OUR VERY GENUINE CASE IN FRONT OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS BY SEND WELL DRAFTED EMAILS TO THEM

CIMM @ parl.gc.ca
david.tilson @ parl.gc.ca
don.davies @ parl.gc.ca
kevin.lamoureux @ parl.gc.ca
Paulina.Ayala @ parl.gc.ca
Matthew.Kellway @ parl.gc.ca
Ted.Opitz @ parl.gc.ca
rick.dykstra @ parl.gc.ca
Chungsen.Leung @ parl.gc.ca
Rathika.Sitsabaiesan @ parl.gc.ca
Roxanne.James @ parl.gc.ca
Costas.Menegakis @ parl.gc.ca
john.weston @ parl.gc.ca

You can see November 17 meeting in which DON DAVIS grilled CIC officer by saying that MI-1 has failed as it was planned

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMembership.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMeetings.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

We must flood our very genuine plea to them by any media email,facebook ,twitter

sukhija23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
Status changed to Decision Made!! Is it normal for them to write this also:The office will contact you concerning this decision.
??
Biting my nails...

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
stop Biting start packing

Time to Leave India ;D ;D ;D

sukhija23 said:
Status changed to Decision Made!! Is it normal for them to write this also:The office will contact you concerning this decision.
??
Biting my nails...

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkmishra said:
Hi
I am March 2010 applicant . Noc 4131. Address disappeared on Nov 2011 for the first time . Ecas status inprocess with rbvo since then . Today 13 DEC 2011 my address disappeared again . Can I expect MR NOW ?
again ....means something is going on ur application.....be hopeful....

D

drsamitgrover

sukhija23 said:
??
Biting my nails...
I need some suggestion. Kindly help. My application details are on the left. Do you think I should apply for CAIPS notes, as there seems to be prolonged delay in my case. Many people with similar time lines as me have already got visa or medical call. Maybe there is some problem which needs some attention. CAIPS notes may help. What do you think?
Further, if CAIPS notes are to be requested, kindly guide me with the process. Thanks.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
use lawpoint.ca or .com
costs only $25

Everyone having doubt about their files should order CAIPS.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
also u can get caips from caipsnotes.com and caipsretriever.com

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
its a simple technique.
They just dont have enough jobs for all these awaiting applicants. moreover, they need their own countrymen to get jobs. They have a huge $ in their banks from these awaiting applicants and they are getting a handy amount as interests. what Sunny has has said is nice. We should bombard their lawmakers with emails/mails to lobby for the MI-1 and old applicants.

D

drsamitgrover

My address disappeared on e-cas today! Just hope they have some great news for me for the new year 2012.
BTW, I wish all the participants and followers of this thread a fabulous New Year. Hopefully we would celebrate 2013 in Canada!