+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transferred to London Visa Office

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
So my case is a little confusing as I see it

My application was processed with Inland timelines as I could see other PNP Inlanders posting their timelines.

But then all the fellow Inlanders started getting PPRs and I got nothing. My BG was still NA

A couple of days ago my BG turned to IP2 and I suspected that I was now treated as Outland as I compared to other fellow PNP Outlanders having their statuses changed

FYI I applied while I was in Canada and changed country of residence after AOR hence the inland outland situation

Today I found out that my file has been transferred to London Visa Office so my doubts were confirmed that I am now treated as Outland

Now I have many questions popping up in my head

As I have researched on the forum when the file is transferred to the LVO it still has some stages remaining but at the same time as I understand that once its IP2 you're pretty much done. I have read varying things happening at transfer. Applicants getting docs requested in IP2, applicants being transferred to LVO before IP2 and etc etc.

I am totally illiterate about this file transfer situation.

Can all you knowledgeable people please provide your input as to what might be happening in my case.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Have you by any chance requested gcms notes? As that might provide a clearer picture as to whats exactly happening, and members like legalfalcon might then be able to help you. As I see it, its all just speculations for now, especially when dealing with cases like PNP's as its a bit different than us FSW applicants.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I got my gcms notes just a few days before all the action started happening on my application. So I guess I'll have to order them again

The rep on the phone who told me about file transfer did say "everything appears to be finalized.." but at the same time he said I can't answer any of your questions as the file is no longer with us. It was strange hearing that as all these months CIC call centre agents have been answering my questions.

I don't think there is a phone number for LVO.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So my case is a little confusing as I see it

My application was processed with Inland timelines as I could see other PNP Inlanders posting their timelines.

But then all the fellow Inlanders started getting PPRs and I got nothing. My BG was still NA

A couple of days ago my BG turned to IP2 and I suspected that I was now treated as Outland as I compared to other fellow PNP Outlanders having their statuses changed

FYI I applied while I was in Canada and changed country of residence after AOR hence the inland outland situation

Today I found out that my file has been transferred to London Visa Office so my doubts were confirmed that I am now treated as Outland

Now I have many questions popping up in my head

As I have researched on the forum when the file is transferred to the LVO it still has some stages remaining but at the same time as I understand that once its IP2 you're pretty much done. I have read varying things happening at transfer. Applicants getting docs requested in IP2, applicants being transferred to LVO before IP2 and etc etc.

I am totally illiterate about this file transfer situation.

Can all you knowledgeable people please provide your input as to what might be happening in my case.
The MyCIC status is deceptive. Some applicants get PPR in IP1 and the keep lingering for a long time in IP2. Instead you should focus on which stage you are at.

To read on different stages - see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

When an application is transferred to LVO, it is either done after eligibility, or after the first review by an analyst. The final eligibility and BGC takes place at the LVO. To be more precise see what your GCMS notes say.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hey what's your aor?
Basically security check is done in ip2

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hey what's your aor?
Basically security check is done in ip2
But can't be sure as these are status terms made up by us (people). Cic is unpredictable and only gcms notes can tell you

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
AOR 12th Jan

As per CIC call centre I have passed Medical, Criminality and Eligibility and then my file has been transferred to LVO

I got my GCMS notes just over a week ago when eligibility wasn't passed and transfer hadn't happened

I am not too sure if I should order them again

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
So IP2 since 18th August and nothing yet

Can't predict my situation. Please provide your input/comments

pinkster

Jul 23, 2018
hel
AOR 12th Jan

As per CIC call centre I have passed Medical, Criminality and Eligibility and then my file has been transferred to LVO

I got my GCMS notes just over a week ago when eligibility wasn't passed and transfer hadn't happened

I am not too sure if I should order them again

Hello, whats the update on your case now?