+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
stezaman said:
I have applied FSW category last November, 2014 but not yet received any notification or any message from CIC whether they have received my application. In this situation, I am bit confused about my application status.
As there is a application processing fee (in bank draft) with that application how that money will be returned to my account? How CIC handle these cases?

Will be appreciable if someone share their experience or knowledge.

Looking forward for your feedback.
I think You have to wait 2 To 4 month for get your File number. OR if your file not accept they will return your file and bank draft.

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
Hi our file was received by CIC on 12 th Aug and we had high hopes, however received a rejection letter from cic on 28th Dec saying the the spouse's family information form was not sent. However it was already sent...and the most frustrating the rejection letter was sent by CIC in Oct(last week between 20-25). And got the post only on 28th Dec by then we could not reapply also cap was reached by then.. can we appeal???

VPrasanth

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Friends,

Please help me with the info you have.

My application was received on 13 June 2014. Started processing it on Nov 10, I have completed medicals on Nov 22nd. However till now Medicals received status was not updated in the site :( . I was told by hospital crew thay have already sent medical report. Its been 45 days that I have completed my medical.Do you how much time will it take.?What should I do next.? They didn't ask for passport in the e-mail asked me to do medicals. Someone please respond to my query.

Thanks Prasanth

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
joybrc said:
Hi our file was received by CIC on 12 th Aug and we had high hopes, however received a rejection letter from cic on 28th Dec saying the the spouse's family information form was not sent. However it was already sent...and the most frustrating the rejection letter was sent by CIC in Oct(last week between 20-25). And got the post only on 28th Dec by then we could not reapply also cap was reached by then.. can we appeal???
Hi...sorry for the bad news. Just wanted to check if you got the whole package back or just the rejection letter? If whole package, then did you see the spouse family information form intact? I guess you can appeal but some senior member can guide on the process.

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
Yes the whole bunch of sent items came back along with the original IELTS and WES we had a representative and they said they are going to get in touch with the Programme manager and appeal.. not sure if that would work

Oct 11, 2014
My FSW application was returned yesterday, saying that it was not complete because I did not submit ECA report. I find it so unbelievable because I did submit it, even when I open the returned package, it was right there. The documents were arranged so there is no way they could not find it. Does anyone have idea what I should do? I have tried to file an enquiry in cic website. Also I tried to call them but there is no option like this from this number 1-888-242-2100 and it needs application number which I do not have. Please give me some suggestion. I can not afford being rejected this way..

roamer989

Jan 9, 2015
I have Send My application package to CIC and my Money order has been cashed.I have not severed my compulsory military service at my country yet , But since I am student at the moment, I have a valid Passport and I also have a grant to leave the country . As I have notice The officers at CIC are going to ask about my military service , is this going to be a problem ? and what should I answer ?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roamer989 said:
I have Send My application package to CIC and my Money order has been cashed.I have not severed my compulsory military service at my country yet , But since I am student at the moment, I have a valid Passport and I also have a grant to leave the country . As I have notice The officers at CIC are going to ask about my military service , is this going to be a problem ? and what should I answer ?
Tell the truth on whatever they ask you - if you lie and they catch you, you'd be banned

SKBP9

Aug 31, 2014
Hi,
I have applied for FSW in September 2014 and till today didn't get any update from CIC. Not sure if my application has been approved or rejected. Any idea how long does it take to get the initial update on the application status.
Also can I apply again under new Express Entry? Can someone please advise. Thanks!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum in Spreadsheet-SS Download Date:13th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt](93
[/size]-Average Days)-----(40-Minimum Days)-----(139-Maximum Days)
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt](33
[/size]-Average Days)-----(20-Minimum Days)-----(130-Maximum Days)
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt](30
[/size]-Average Days)-----(6-Minimum Days)-----(121-Maximum Days)
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt](38
[/size]-Average Days)-----(5-Minimum Days)-----(118-Maximum Days)
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt](35
[/size]-Average Days)-----(15-Minimum Days)-----(51-Maximum Days)
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt](10
[/size]-Average Days)-----(10-Minimum Days)-----(12-Maximum Days)
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt](12
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(99-Maximum Days)
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt](11
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(77-Maximum Days)
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt](15
[/size]-Average Days)-----(4-Minimum Days)-----(77-Maximum Days)
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt](15
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(83-Maximum Days)
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt](8
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(112-Maximum Days)
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt](36
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(146-Maximum Days)
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt](9
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(77-Maximum Days)
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt](13
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(54-Maximum Days)
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt](13
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(54-Maximum Days)
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt](11
[/size]-Average Days)-----(3-Minimum Days)-----(38-Maximum Days)
[size=16pt]Total Average Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]390
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Minmum Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]127
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Maximum Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]1388
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]Disclaimer:please note that above is just mathematical averaging and summation of data provided by the forum members in the spread sheet of this forum, I did not manipulate anything in it on my own. Therefore vailidity of these numbers will totally depend upon authenticity of information entered by forum members in the spread sheet.

George
Doha,Qatar

rishi281212

Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transfered to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged ----14th Jan
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 5th Feb
AOR Received.
from Warsaw VO (27th Feb )
IELTS Request
sent With Application
File Transfer...
-----
Med's Request
5th May
Med's Done....
Medical recieved : TLU : on 20 th May
Interview........
DM : 20th May
Passport Req..
27th May : PP Submitted : 28th May
VISA ISSUED...
PP Recieved : 5th June
LANDED..........
August 2015
self_confident said:
My FSW application was returned yesterday, saying that it was not complete because I did not submit ECA report. I find it so unbelievable because I did submit it, even when I open the returned package, it was right there. The documents were arranged so there is no way they could not find it. Does anyone have idea what I should do? I have tried to file an enquiry in cic website. Also I tried to call them but there is no option like this from this number 1-888-242-2100 and it needs application number which I do not have. Please give me some suggestion. I can not afford being rejected this way..

Brother really sorry to hear about this. I am not an expert but from my past experience I have seen our friends raising questions and receiving PERs after that. The best instance I could remember was when an applicant hired a proffessional lawyer who took his case to CIC and he then recieved his PER.

rishi281212

Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transfered to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged ----14th Jan
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 5th Feb
AOR Received.
from Warsaw VO (27th Feb )
IELTS Request
sent With Application
File Transfer...
-----
Med's Request
5th May
Med's Done....
Medical recieved : TLU : on 20 th May
Interview........
DM : 20th May
Passport Req..
27th May : PP Submitted : 28th May
VISA ISSUED...
PP Recieved : 5th June
LANDED..........
August 2015
stezaman said:
I have applied FSW category last November, 2014 but not yet received any notification or any message from CIC whether they have received my application. In this situation, I am bit confused about my application status.
As there is a application processing fee (in bank draft) with that application how that money will be returned to my account? How CIC handle these cases?

Will be appreciable if someone share their experience or knowledge.

Looking forward for your feedback.

You may get your DD charged any moment. i am Nov 12 th applicant. just got charged.

vipkan

Jan 16, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am worried as due to some confusion with the bank my CC declined on 6,7 and 12 Jan. Even I haven't rec any msg in this regard from the bank ,they block certain amount for some other reason .Meanwhile CIC authorities tried the transaction .I clarify with the bank and also deposited addition money .
Yesterday (15/1/15)I already mark mail to CIC(CIO-SYDNEY-SEARCH-ENQUIRY @ CIC.GC.CA) in this regard and request them for another transaction on cc or IF require I will send DD to them as well.
somebody can suggest how to proceed further ? will they try for 4th time and contact me or not .
any contact number with CIC authority ?
kindly help .......

Jan 10, 2015
Skilled Worker please help me i need joob

Dear sir how are you?i am a poor man..my mother is cancer patient i need money for my mother......for best treatment......any kind of job i will do...give me a change for work .....please help me kind sir...

CURRICULUM VITAE

Position applied : HVAC AIR CONDITION AND REFRIGERATOR AND BRAZING TECHNICIAN(TORCH BRAZING)ALSO LIGHT DRIVERS.

Name : MAHABUBUR RAHMAN SHOPON

Date of Birth : 02nd October 1978

Permanent address : MAHABUBUR RAHMAN SHOPON
HOUSE No.22/K BORABAG
MIRPUR - 02,DHAKA – 1216
BANGLADESH.

Educational Qualification : Passed SSC,National Bangla Uchabidalay-1994

Technical Qualification : Passed Technical Course in Air conditioning and Refrigeration
Modern Institute Of Technical College Mirpur Dhaka.

Brazing Course : passed brazing course,Torch Brazing Asme IX'01 Brazing code,
from Al Hoty Stanger Ltd.Saudi Arabia
for the Behalf of Al Zamil Airconditioners

Basic & Advance Course : passed Zamil Training Centre DAMMAM Saudi Arabia.

Work Experience : (a)Saudi Building Technic Maintenance Company Ltd.
Riyadh Saudi Arabia,Served as HVAC Technician
From 1997 To February 2000.

(b)working with Zamil Air conditioners Service division
As HVAC Technician June 2000 To july 2008.
Assigned for fault finding and Maintenance on Central Air conditioners
of Zamil and other branded Air conditioners serving for Petrochemical and
Housing at Jubail industrial and other site.

(c)Light Vehicle Drivers Experience 7 years with al Zamil Airconditioner

For further communications, kindly contact me at
My Mobile-+8801919405898
Email:sharminshopon@yahoo.com

Yours truly

MAHABUBUR RAHMAN SHOPON