NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
wounderful said:
Any one has similar situation please share .
same here wounderful.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
tuyen said:
What do you THINK it means? If you were part of the pre-2008 applicants, take a wild guess as to what it might mean. If you don't get it on the first guess, I'll even give you a second guess.
HA HA AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I LOVE THIS GUY

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Guess what, after all these torturous years of keeping us on hold, CIC has finally turned over a new leaf. They sacrificed their Christmas vacation just to work for us, all those grueling hours, for IN Process, applicants they’ve updated their status to Decision Made. ;D

cljw31

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
tuyen said:
Don't worry, he's only giving himself a bad name. But that's what he does best.

By the way, feel free to send me a private message with your NOC details, and I'll help you in any way I can after this lawsuit blows up. Then after you've landed in Canada, you can send him a message and ask him if he's still laughing and still calling people "doggie".
thanks but I've already got my refund check and I'm re-applying sometime this year and I feel good about my chances due to having a job offer this time and all my qualifications are still good!

ranav

Dec 11, 2012
my online status turn from inprocess to DM in last weak of dec .i was in process from 2005 .now my ecase is not showing my status just my name and address .i have join the Rotenburg and Colin group for lawsuit .any idea.....what will be the next step from cic.

avijitsg

Sep 23, 2012
CanadaSet said:
same here..

from "in process" to "decision made" and now "blank"... what is happening... what does this mean... ???
My status also the same. I am pre feb 2008 applicant. visa office - Singapore.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
cljw31 said:
thanks but I've already got my refund check and I'm re-applying sometime this year and I feel good about my chances due to having a job offer this time and all my qualifications are still good!
In the first attempt they deleted your file by law, the second attempt they'll say your passport is not valid. You'll have to apply and wait all over again. ............ Happy applying ;) CIC just loves it.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
Let's put aside the absurdity of your scenario for a moment, and completely ignore the fact that such a bill would effectively slash the population of Canada from 35 million people down to around 1.5 million which, of course, would completely collapse the country in less than a day. But okay, let's overlook that for now. If such a bill ever made its way into an actual law, and the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that it was okay, then I would pack my bags and go. Only a real fool would try to live in a country where he's not wanted.
Dear Tuyen:

This is what I am doing and I will do till Supreme Court of Canada ruled it "okay" then I would have no right. Trust me. I have faith in all countries courts and I accept their decision very happly.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
annel said:
Yes, and i'm sitting currently on the edge of my seat these 3 days (14-16 January'13). I'm sure justice will prevail :p :p
Hi annel, are you under simplified process? Have you submitted your docs already? My case is under simplified, we havent heard from the CIC after receiving the AOR. Yesterday i checked my status, it was still in process but today its blank already. I just hope this will gonna be alright. I just hope the litigation will have a positive result.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
sbernados said:
Hi annel, are you under simplified process? Have you submitted your docs already? My case is under simplified, we havent heard from the CIC after receiving the AOR. Yesterday i checked my status, it was still in process but today its blank already. I just hope this will gonna be alright. I just hope the litigation will have a positive result.
I can see very clearly a panic within CIC staff, (they even themselfs do not know what and how to treat our files) just wait couple of days and we will see by ourselfs. Good luck to all.

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
sbernados said:
Dear Sbernados, i think it was called simplified back then. Its over 5 years now and being up and down with CIC i've lost track on the rules when i applied. I'm know for a fact that my application is one of the pre feb cancellations. What i don't understand is why some members get a blank on their on-line status and mine still shows "DM". I'm part of Cohen and Balissimo law group. My gut is telling me that we will prevail. I've being praying very hard and God knows my heart why and want to live in Canada. March 2013 will be exactly 10 years that i'm trying to get into Canada.

bcone

Nov 11, 2012
Hi all forum members ,

Can anyone pl provide any clarity as to what to understand / expect of IN PROCESS status from NDVO ?

It seems till AUG 2004 its IP and then DM . Does it mean IP guys will be eventually processed or this is just another of CIC's tricks ? will ordering CAIPS help ?

Mine is still in process Mar 2004

Anyone in similar situation have they ordered CAIPS or sent a mail to CHC NEW DELHI after 1st Jan .

I am sending a mail today to CHC and suggest others do the same ASAP, if not ordering CAIPS.

Forum members your views/ replies on this pl.

Thanks.

Sabiha Nazli

Nov 12, 2012
annel said:
Dear Sbernados, i think it was called simplified back then. Its over 5 years now and being up and down with CIC i've lost track on the rules when i applied. I'm know for a fact that my application is one of the pre feb cancellations. What i don't understand is why some members get a blank on their on-line status and mine still shows "DM". I'm part of Cohen and Balissimo law group. My gut is telling me that we will prevail. I've being praying very hard and God knows my heart why and want to live in Canada. March 2013 will be exactly 10 years that i'm trying to get into Canada.
Dear Annel,

Before reading your message I had a thinking that litigants applications status changed from DM to Blank. Because I am not a litigant and filed application in December 2006. My status remained on DM. I could not understand what does it mean? ::)

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Sabiha Nazli said:
Dear Annel,

Before reading your message I had a thinking that litigants applications status changed from DM to Blank. Because I am not a litigant and filed application in December 2006. My status remained on DM. I could not understand what does it mean? ::)
They have recently srat doing it so, wait for couple of days and see what happen may be they are about to change your status and your turn will come. I do not think it is because of litigation applications only.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Members
I have created one files for tracking specially for Pre Feb 2008

Please follow the link
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByZIIVSNDuTwNDNQM2Q4LXllX0U

For Updation just send a email at thephilanthropist4@gmail.com

PLEASE ALL KINDLY SUBMIT THE TIME LINE SO THAT IT HELPS TO ANALYZE THE SITUATION

Regards
Philanthropist