20-03- 2011
Interview........
16-08- 2010
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
thanks ae03yy,

I will have a look the info about CAIPS.... and I will also search info for Post_Grad Permit, actually now I already have student work permit as well.... but it will expired together with my student permit.

Once again, thanks for the info :)

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Sorry for the delay to post, I was busy applying for WP.

I'm still like most members here waiting for PPR. my last post was only to update those who followed my break in story of Nov 25. On that day, someone broke into my apartment and stole my handbag and laptop. Inside my handbag was my pp I intended to make copies at work. Ever since, I requested a new one from the embassy, and it was delayed twice. One of my last input was thus saying that I finally received my new passport from my embassy... not from Buffalo.
hope it clears things up!!!

Freedom4ever

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkusi said:
@ freedom4ever ,

My guess is that after the AOR and medicals and if all is well , you should get a message (is it a letter or an e-mail , I am not sure) asking you to pay the RPRF and send your passport for the visa.

Am I correct, everyone ?

Nkusi.
Well there is a letter between the medicals and the ppr, i received it this week (Initial assessment) saying that i am waved from interview and it says if they need more documents or medicals didn't arrived yet.

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freedom4ever said:
Well there is a letter between the medicals and the ppr, i received it this week (Initial assessment) saying that i am waved from interview and it says if they need more documents or medicals didn't arrived yet.
Hi Freedom4ever!

Congrats on at least getting another letter from Buffalo! Would you mind sharing your timeline with us?

Freedom4ever

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fairooz said:
Hi Freedom4ever!

Congrats on at least getting another letter from Buffalo! Would you mind sharing your timeline with us?
Appl'n mailed on August 3, 2010
E-cas shows file processing began Septembre 27,2010
AOR received on Oct., 2010
Med's done on Nov., 2010
Initial Ass. received May 25, 2011

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freedom4ever said:
Appl'n mailed on August 3, 2010
E-cas shows file processing began Septembre 27,2010
AOR received on Oct., 2010
Med's done on Nov., 2010
Initial Ass. received May 25, 2011
Thanks Freedom4ever!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Well thks a lot for bringing his up. That's good to know! Two more ppl (mcpol & rantang) applied from Quebec province and were asked to submit PC too. They applied in early July & August and you can have more info from them on Trackitt.com

I hope this means they started to look into applications for those in PQ... let's see!
Any neews from CAIPS Notes? i should get mine in 2 weeks unless there's a delay

tisu09

May 2, 2010
Freedom4ever said:
Does that letter ALWAYS come before PPR? If yes, it seems that we still have to wait for a long time before PPR :(
Do you guys know any case else?

Freedom4ever

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
Well thks a lot for bringing his up. That's good to know! Two more ppl (mcpol & rantang) applied from Quebec province and were asked to submit PC too. They applied in early July & August and you can have more info from them on Trackitt.com

I hope this means they started to look into applications for those in PQ... let's see!
Any neews from CAIPS Notes? i should get mine in 2 weeks unless there's a delay
What do u mean by "were asked to submit PC" ?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
i think not everyone will receive that letter. Those who had an email saying we have received Medical and do not need anything more... will most probably get PPR next. Also, if when you got with AOR a note saying you don't need interview chances are you'll have PPR next.
Some of us may be asked to send PC/RCMP, so be prepared. In some weird cases, I saw last year (I think) they even ask for tax Notice of Assessment.

The bottom line is now if they feel like they need to double check smthg they call us in interview or ask for docs, if not PPR might strongly be next cz they won't need anything extra to base their opinion/decision.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
all i know is:
-rantang on trackitt was asked to send Police Check for his wife in China.
-mcpol was asked to send originals of Police Check. Apparently, he only submitted copies with his application in early July.
they boh applied from within QC

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Hi, I sent an email to buffalo yesterday. Their reply is

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the
processing of your application will be complete.

Nothing new.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
gedubruk said:
thanks ae03yy,

I will have a look the info about CAIPS.... and I will also search info for Post_Grad Permit, actually now I already have student work permit as well.... but it will expired together with my student permit.

Once again, thanks for the info :)
check this out gedubruk about Post-Grad WP, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/post-grad.asp

hadal

Dec 13, 2010
Hey guys,

First, I'm really happy for you ae03yy, finally getting your passports. Hope this will be a start for having good news for all of us.

This is the reply on my case by Buffalo on May 20;

Dear Madam / Sir,

Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

What do you think? Queue for what review?!!! Do they mean "initial assessment" or PPR? In last respond, they gave the same message as they gave to fallsage. Please advise.