+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

Jan 22, 2022
for the last 3 weeks, since the time my stages on tracker got completed and the COPR showed up with FD Date on GC, when i call ircc and go to automated status system, it does not anymore go through the detailed segment wise status but transfers to the agent directly. Happened with anyone?
I was in same situation and received p1 after three weeks , hope ull get that soon.

JollyRancher

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
(La version française suit la version anglaise…)

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

UCI:

Application:

Given name(s) and family name(s):

Email:

Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident (PR) in Canada through our secure online Permanent Resident Portal.

To complete the above you will be asked to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada
  • provide your current mailing address in Canada so that we can mail you your permanent resident card
  • upload a photo in a digital format that will be used for your permanent resident card

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

I got an update last Monday saying that all the assessments have been completed/finished at the Edmonton office.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 3, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the
final decision has been made.

How come no decision has been made when all the assessments are done? If we get this kind of latest update, how long do we have to wait for a decision and a portal 1?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,

I got an update last Monday saying that all the assessments have been completed/finished at the Edmonton office.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 3, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the
final decision has been made.

How come no decision has been made when all the assessments are done? If we get this kind of latest update, how long do we have to wait for a decision and a portal 1?
What does the email say? you only get a portal 1 email at your stage. Please anonymize and share the email with us.