+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Unfortunately my GC key access is with my agent, let's say my good-for-nothing agent. IRCC sent me BIL request on 09-MAR-2024, and by agent just notified me yesterday (though I followed up numerous times).
Thanks to this group, I did a walk-in to Hamilton Service Canada (Upper James St) today and completed my BIL, and it's now reflected in GC Key. Now, I am waiting for Back ground checking to be complete
There are ways to get access to your GCKey(not the one your agent has). Search for threads on the topic. Having a bad agent isn't worth the risk.

Reactions: rahuldewantrv

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
My PR confirmation application from IRCC PR portal disappeared after browser refresh. I received the P2 email, IRCC PR Portal email with temp password asking to sign in and provide with address and digital photo around 12:15 MDT on May 03, 2024.

I was initially able to sign in, change my password, confirm the declaration that I am inside Canada, and add my mailing address. When I reached to upload photo I added the .jpeg file and the portal validated my photo and no error message until this point. But after I check the box below it and hit ‘next’ I kept getting the error message saying “File did not upload”. I confirmed all the requirements for picture and the file was meeting all of that hence I tried multiple times and even made a copy and tried but same error message “File did not upload”. So I closed the browser, cleared cache and rebooted my laptop.

Since logging out after the first login, now whenever I am trying to login to provide my address and picture, I do not see my PR confirmation application anymore. Every time I login and click on ‘my application’ I do not see the application just says “create a new application” nothing else when I log back in.

smoha5

May 1, 2024
My GC key profile is updated with my Biometrics date, but I see it's not yet updated in the tracker. Does the tracker take a while to get updated?

smoha5

May 1, 2024
Is anyone on this board, with an OINP nomination with FEB AOR, already gone past biometric and background check completion? The wait is killing me.

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Congrats. From AOR to biometric passed.. we have the EXACT SAME timeline.. I think I got unlucky to have it assigned to sydney-ottawa (PVO-SVO) combo. Do you know your primary and secondary visa office?
Hey mine was Etobicoke,

I think I got lucky because it was PNP.
best of luck

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Is anyone on this board, with an OINP nomination with FEB AOR, already gone past biometric and background check completion? The wait is killing me.
I have OINP nomination but with AOR of 02 APRIL, I have gone past medicals and biometrics just last week.

Reactions: smoha5

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
I’m OINP and Feb 1st AOR

smoha5

May 1, 2024
I’m OINP and Feb 1st AOR
Great, thanks for your reply. This helps me with some guestimates. I did my biometrics on 03-MAY and MEDICALS on 09-MARCH. My background checking is in progress, did the portal mail come through while the background checking was on, or complete.

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Great, thanks for your reply. This helps me with some guestimates. I did my biometrics on 03-MAY and MEDICALS on 09-MARCH. My background checking is in progress, did the portal mail come through while the background checking was on, or complete.
In tracker my my background verification updated a day before CoPR, Eligibility passed two weeks before first portal mail, but this can vary case to case I think.

ik234yes

Dec 28, 2023
so what's everyone's timeline so far?
mine
-feb/07th submission before midnight aor you could say next day because it was a few minutes difference
-mar/14th biometric and medical exam request
passed and confirmed 10days later
-Apr/26 updated proof of funds and rprf payment request ( in the letter they said they just began with my file)
-the tracker saus they recieved my files on the 19th of april and again the 24th
submitted and awaiting news