+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Was able to create tracker login this morning.
AOR -5th Feb
BIL-17th April
Tracker indicates, BIO- Completed, Medical - Completed, Background- in Progress, Eligibility- Not started
Hello, please can you guide me on how to create tracker login? I did my Biometrics on 29 April 2024 and need track my application. I'll appreciate a response, please!

JollyRancher

Apr 29, 2024
Hello everyone,
I hope y'all are doing well.
Here's my timeline, and my question. Please see if someone has the same PR experience as mine.

29-NOV-2023 - OINP nomination accepted
06-DEC-2023 - ITA issued (STEM)
04-FEB-2024 - AOR
09-MAR-2024 - MEDICAL complete ((upfront medical done and sent details to IRCC, status updated in the tracker)
BIOMETRICS - In progress
(I am working in Canada on a work permit and per the IRCC status tool https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/termsAndConditions?&lang=en, my work permit is valid for 10 years). So, a bit confused as to why the tracker is displaying as in progress.
Background verification - In progress
Eligibility - Not started.

Has someone on a work permit received any additional requests for biometrics while their existing one is still valid?
What is the tentative timeline for background verification completion?
Check ur gckey account for BIL in the messages. Once you receive it you have to complete it within 30 days.

r_a

Jan 22, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-02-2024
Med's Done....
13-04-2024
Hello everyone,
I hope y'all are doing well.
Here's my timeline, and my question. Please see if someone has the same PR experience as mine.

29-NOV-2023 - OINP nomination accepted
06-DEC-2023 - ITA issued (STEM)
04-FEB-2024 - AOR
09-MAR-2024 - MEDICAL complete ((upfront medical done and sent details to IRCC, status updated in the tracker)
BIOMETRICS - In progress
(I am working in Canada on a work permit and per the IRCC status tool https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/termsAndConditions?&lang=en, my work permit is valid for 10 years). So, a bit confused as to why the tracker is displaying as in progress.
Background verification - In progress
Eligibility - Not started.

Has someone on a work permit received any additional requests for biometrics while their existing one is still valid?
What is the tentative timeline for background verification completion?
I am a work permit holder and I gave my biometric during my WP application which is valid till 2032.
Still you have to give your Biometrics again if you are applying for PR. You can check from here: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

(Also how is your work permit valid for 10 years? Did you mean your Biometric is valid for 10 years?)

JollyRancher

Apr 29, 2024
What is process after 30 days?

Important Information
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to present yourself at a biometric collection service point to give your biometrics:
You must visit a biometric collection service point to have your fingerprints scanned and photograph taken on or before May 30, 2024 . If you do not comply, your application may be refused. If your application is refused, you will have to submit a new application and pay the applicable fees.
If you cannot provide your biometric information (photograph and/or fingerprints) or if you need more than the 30 days, please complete a webform at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp and provide a detailed explanation.
If you have injuries or medical conditions:
Some injuries and medical conditions may affect your ability to provide your ten (10) fingerprints or photograph. If you have a temporary injury or condition on your face and/or hands, you should wait until the injury heals or condition improves before you give your biometrics. If you have a permanent injury or medical condition on your face or hands, your photograph will still be taken and you will be asked to provide as many fingerprints as possible.
If you hold multiple citizenships:
You must use the same travel document throughout the application process, including when you go to a biometric collection service point to give your biometrics. You must also use the same travel document upon arrival in Canada.

ik234yes

Dec 28, 2023
submitted on 07/02/2024
aor next day
biometric+ medical exam on 14/03/2024
processed by ircc on 20/03/2024
rprf payment request and updated proof of funds request 26/04/2024
eligibility and background check in progress according to tracker
and it also says my file was received by them on April 19th
online it says rprf means you got approved but o guess it's not true
does this mean they just started ?
and is what's the difference between eligibility and background check?
can they request more files after this?

r_a

Jan 22, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-02-2024
Med's Done....
13-04-2024
submitted on 07/02/2024
aor next day
biometric+ medical exam on 14/03/2024
processed by ircc on 20/03/2024
rprf payment request and updated proof of funds request 26/04/2024
eligibility and background check in progress according to tracker
and it also says my file was received by them on April 19th
online it says rprf means you got approved but o guess it's not true
does this mean they just started ?
can they request more files after this?
RPRF is a mandatory fee which can be paid at a later time than your application fee, but it does not mean your application has been approved. They can refund you this amount when they reject your application (Reference: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396)

Can you provide any link to these "online" sources saying "because you got a request to pay RPRF, your PR is approved"?. I seriously doubt that is the case.

This request for RPRF is same as request for Biometric fees. Until you receive your COPR, your application has not been approved. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html)

See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/ for a better understanding

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Congrats, and can you share your time line please?
Sure,
eCoPR : May 02 2024
Mail with Portal info : April 24 2024
Mail for portal info : Apr 15 2024
Biometric Passed : Mar 08 2024
Biometric Given : Mar 08 2024
Medical Passed : Mar 05 2024
BIL : Mar 05 2024
AOR : Feb 01 2024
Invite : Jan 23 2024
----------------------------------
OINP CEC - Jan 10 2024