Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Aor: 14 Feb 2019
Medical exam: 10 Nov 2018

Today I received a request to submit another medical report. What should I do? I don't want to pay for another medical exam...we are a family of 3...
You don't have an option if you want to proceed with the application. If you don't submit the new medical they will reject the application.
On the positive side, once they ask to submit a second medical usually PPR is not far behind.

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Finally PPR!!

Here is the full update
FSW-O
ITA: 12th dec 2018
AOR: 8th feb 2019
med passed: 24th MArch
Biometrics: 2nd april
>> no info after that<<
ordered gcms 2 times
1: usless only criminality was done (in july)
2: EE: reco pass (ordered aug 12th)
emails correspondence
Ralph aug 8th: same as GCMS no 2
Erin last week, as as ralph

PPR received in account, no emails, no ghosts
VO: Montreal

All the best evryone!!
I am so happy to see 8Feb fella get PPR. yay!!!!!

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Did anybody receive PR whose visa office is in Vancouver and AOR on FEB? The reason is most of the people who got PR are mostly processed in ottawa and montreal office. I didnot find any people who got PR and their file processed in Vancouver.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Guys,

Can someone please advise on the below ?

1.I received my ready for visa email today.However, i have been asked to send my passports to OTTAWA and not to Abu Dhabi (as i had assumed thats what happens) as i am a GCC resident.

2. Also, the deadline for submission is 60 days. Is that normal i assumed it to be 30 days.

3. My return mailing address is not mentioned any where in the PPR email.In that case, how do they courier back the passports ?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I have a question:
On Sep 12th I have received a reply that my BF date was Sep 1st but my file is in queue to be reviewed ? Does this mean it won't be looked at before Oct 1st or I am in queue? Can't get It.

jslo

Jan 30, 2019
You don't have an option if you want to proceed with the application. If you don't submit the new medical they will reject the application.
On the positive side, once they ask to submit a second medical usually PPR is not far behind.

I see! Thank you for your encouragement! I didn't know it was normal to get asked submitting another medical report. I did feel a bit annoyed by the fact that the processing time takes up almost a year from my Medical Report. Then I realised it was becoz my current application is my second time applying...my first AOR was 15 Dec 2018 and it was rejected because of a missing document which was never asked in the application system....:(The system requested my husband to submit two police certificates from Hong Kong and Hong Kong SAR (which was strange but we submitted them anyway). By the end of January 2019, they rejected our application on the ground that my husband didn't submit a police certificate from USA.
And that's why we had to go thru the process again....:(

Reactions: RBV2909

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
As per my GCMS notes created on 27 aug that my BF date is 6 september. However I called 2 days back and status is still same. Eligibility recommend pass and security not started yet.

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
As per my GCMS notes created on 27 aug that my BF date is 6 september. However I called 2 days back and status is still same. Eligibility recommend pass and security not started yet.
Did they tell you that you are in queue or got another DB date ?

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
I have a question:
On Sep 12th I have received a reply that my BF date was Sep 1st but my file is in queue to be reviewed ? Does this mean it won't be looked at before Oct 1st or I am in queue? Can't get It.
From what I understand, If u have been given a BF date they will look at your file around that date. Could be a few days here and there depending upon the VO work load.
And if your file is in queue without any BF date it could Be opened possibly any luck day.