+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hi Fellow applicants.. I have not sent my Spouse's PCC while filing my PR application. Can anyone please give me the address to which the PCC has to be sent. Is this address same for all applicants or depends on case.

In the AOR, it is clearly mentioned do not send any additional documents until requested. i am confused whether i should wait for CIC to ask the PCC or shall i send it upfront.

Please help!!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
mango2404 said:
Hi Fellow applicants.. I have not sent my Spouse's PCC while filing my PR application. Can anyone please give me the address to which the PCC has to be sent. Is this address same for all applicants or depends on case.

In the AOR, it is clearly mentioned do not send any additional documents until requested. i am confused whether i should wait for CIC to ask the PCC or shall i send it upfront.

Please help!!
Hi mango2404,

PCC you can send upfront , no need to wait from CIC side
send hard copy at below address

Case Processing Center – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Hope this will be helpful

Thanks

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
mango2404 said:

Please help!!
First of all you must submit PCC for all applicant while applying, I dont know why you didnt submit. It is mentioned in the checklist.
The address is not same for all applicant.
You must send it to your selected processing center not to CPP-Ottawa only.
So, check your processing center and send it to them, otherwise you have to go for new one.
Before sending, make sure that your file is with them not at Sydney office. You have to work accordingly.
It happened to me, I sent my NOA-2013 at Sydney, they said we dont have your file with us, so send it to your processing center.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
mango2404 said:

Please help!!
If they don't have PCC and if CIC didn't requested for PCC then don't send it.
If you have PCC then just send it along with a copy of AOR to below address.

Case Processing Center – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rtaylor said:
First of all you must submit PCC for all applicant while applying, I dont know why you didnt submit. It is mentioned in the checklist. It is not mandatory to submit PCC with application. You can submit it later when requested.
The address is not same for all applicant. It is same for all applicants. Only CPC-Ottawa processes Canadian experience class applications
You must send it to your selected processing center not to CPP-Ottawa only. What do you mean by selected processing center ? CPC-Ottawa is the only one that processes Canadian experience class applications
So, check your processing center and send it to them, otherwise you have to go for new one.
Before sending, make sure that your file is with them not at Sydney office. You have to work accordingly.
It happened to me, I sent my NOA-2013 at Sydney, they said we dont have your file with us, so send it to your processing center. CIO is not CPC. CIO-Sydney just check whether application is complete or not. If found complete they charge applicant and then forward that application to CPC-Ottawa. Once application is transferred they don't have any data on that particular application. So that's the reason they have to send all requested documents to CPC-Ottawa after file transfer.

Please make sure the information you provide is correct. :)

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Thanks a lot Goku. Appreciate your help.

Have another question. The employer reference letter I submitted while filing has the Indian address. (printed on Indian Letter head). I learnt from the December and January forums, that cic is looking for Employer reference letters with Canadian address. I have requested my employer the same and will be getting it soon.

Do you think i should be submitting the Reference letter printed on Canadian Letter head along with my PCC or shall i wait until cic asks for it.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
mango2404 said:
Thanks a lot Goku. Appreciate your help.

Have another question. The employer reference letter I submitted while filing has the Indian address. (printed on Indian Letter head). I learnt from the December and January forums, that cic is looking for Employer reference letters with Canadian address. I have requested my employer the same and will be getting it soon.

Do you think i should be submitting the Reference letter printed on Canadian Letter head along with my PCC or shall i wait until cic asks for it.
I would say wait for CIC to send request if they need that letter or if you want to send it then send it along with cover letter mentioning the situation that why actually are sending that letter.

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
Hi Goku or Ali,

Can you add a column of how many days passed since date received at sydney to the tracker

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
February Applicants:
August - Month of Hope :)
September - Month of impatience and excitment :)
October- Month of Joy ;D

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
bouncer said:
February Applicants:
October- Month of Joy ;D
Feb - Month of PopCorn :DDD

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bouncer said:
February Applicants:
October- Month of Joy ;D
100 % true brother :D

tamihana

Jul 7, 2014
Hi
Here is my timeline.

Application sent: Dec 3, 2013
Application received by CIC: Feb 3,2014
AOR: March 4, 2014
No additional document request till now
Thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hichaman said:
Feb - Month of PopCorn :DDD
I just saw a December applicant file got rejected, reason he was working on OCWP while waiting for PGWP. I have the exact same situation as he has. I graduated from school on December 14, 2012 and was working since October 16, 2012 as part time. However, I enclosed my graduation letter and copy of diploma as an evidence that stating my graduation date. I don't know what is going to happen with my application :(

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
alijumani said:
I just saw a December applicant file got rejected, reason he was working on OCWP while waiting for PGWP. I have the exact same situation as he has. I graduated from school on December 14, 2012 and was working since October 16, 2012 as part time. However, I enclosed my graduation letter and copy of diploma as an evidence that stating my graduation date. I don't know what is going to happen with my application :(
Yes i saw that thread too..
don't worry be positive and hope for best to come

Good Luck

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
CEC_1304 said:
Yes i saw that thread too..
don't worry be positive and hope for best to come

Good Luck
I am trying really hard to be positive. Won't be able to focus on anything due to stress.

Thanks so much for +ve motivation I really appreciate that.