+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

samiamazigh

Jan 25, 2014
thank you man
I just send all the documents and all the information you sad , I and got and automatic email from then , it says something about the application has to be in process , what dos mean that , my status it say application recevied , Should I wait antil is in process???

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samiamazigh said:
thank you man
I just send all the documents and all the information you sad , I and got and automatic email from then , it says something about the application has to be in process , what dos mean that , my status it say application recevied , Should I wait antil is in process???
Dude stop posting the same question in multiple threads...

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Hello Friends.
During application submission I gave my Home country payslip, however now that I have got NOA, Does it makes sense to send it to CIC along with T4? Though they have asked for any additional document yet.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bouncer said:
Hello Friends.
During application submission I gave my Home country payslip, however now that I have got NOA, Does it makes sense to send it to CIC along with T4? Though they have asked for any additional document yet.
Yes, the general trend seems that CIC is asking for 2013 NOA. May as well send it with you T4 ahead of time so that there is minimal wait time..

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
bouncer said:
Hello Friends.
Just scan it and email it to CPC-Ottawa along with you information such as UCI, File #, Name, DOB, etc.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Thanks friends. You all have been always helpful and kind.

samiamazigh

Jan 25, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
Dude stop posting the same question in multiple threads...
HI dude
Sorry if it bothers you, wasn't my intention to make you unhappy about that .
I posted exactly in 4 of them , and got just 2 answers , why I did ??be cause this way I could get the answers I needed , I'm sorry but for me to get permanent resident is very important the same as most of the people in this forum . so in orther to make the right decision I needed diferent points of view .
I think there is nothing wrong asking the same questions several times and the most of the people in this forum is very happy to help , you were one of them and thank again for your help.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samiamazigh said:
HI dude
Sorry if it bothers you, wasn't my intention to make you unhappy about that .
I posted exactly in 4 of them , and got just 2 answers , why I did ??be cause this way I could get the answers I needed , I'm sorry but for me to get permanent resident is very important the same as most of the people in this forum . so in orther to make the right decision I needed diferent points of view .
I think there is nothing wrong asking the same questions several times and the most of the people in this forum is very happy to help , you were one of them and thank again for your help.
If you have a specific question, start a new thread. I agree PR is important, not just for you but for every1 in this forums. Also important is time. If the question has been answered or asked, no need to repeat it. I guess that is why search boxes are invented. Dont mean to be harsh, but none of us get paid to answer/ask questions. I answered your question on 1 thread, someone answers on another thread. This is a waste of time imho.

Thanks and best of luck for your application.

samiamazigh

Jan 25, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
If you have a specific question, start a new thread. I agree PR is important, not just for you but for every1 in this forums. Also important is time. If the question has been answered or asked, no need to repeat it. I guess that is why search boxes are invented. Dont mean to be harsh, but none of us get paid to answer/ask questions. I answered your question on 1 thread, someone answers on another thread. This is a waste of time imho.

Thanks and best of luck for your application.
Look dude , I did apolojize for that , looks like if it bothers you even more , I don't know what eles to do in orther to make you to forget it . and thank you for you advise and sorry for not being smart as you and waist your time giving me shit .
take it easy buddy and have some popcorns hahahha
peace bro??

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samiamazigh said:
Look dude , I did apolojize for that , looks like if it bothers you even more , I don't know what eles to do in orther to make you to forget it . and thank you for you advise and sorry for not being smart as you and waist your time giving me *censored word* .
take it easy buddy and have some popcorns hahahha
peace bro??
It is all good... good luck

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
Grafton said:
when can we expect to hear something from CIC? next year?
Probably next month or the month after

Grafton

Apr 15, 2014
The waiting is killing me. Just out of curiosity, what does really happens after AOR is issued and before MR is sent?, what makes them take so long?

sparkshooter

Mar 18, 2014
Grafton said:
The waiting is killing me. Just out of curiosity, what does really happens after AOR is issued and before MR is sent?, what makes them take so long?
So far as I understand, basically nothing is happening in your file. You are just "waiting in line."